R68waga

Oct 11, 2017
so many missing images.......
is there a fix for it? (using the dark mind patch btw)

Last edited:

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
A little confused here. I think I'm still on day 1, just had sexy time with the wife in the bath and now I'm hanging with the girls. I'm missing dozens of images of this part. My character is replying to emails and any images pertaining to the daughters in this scene are missing. image 660-680 +/- a few and an image labeled "l1" I believe. I just saved and exited to figure out what is happening.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Double checked, I already have the day 20+21 final patch installed and all options are on. Is that the wrong patch? I don't have any specials installed or anything, just the base game as far as I know.
Yeah, you got the wrong patch. If you go to the site where you can get the patch, there's a button labeled "Check previous versions". If you are currently playing Week 1, then the patch you want is for Week 1. Day20-21 is the DM patch for Week 3 and so on.

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, you got the wrong patch. If you go to the site where you can get the patch, there's a button labeled "Check previous versions". If you are currently playing Week 1, then the patch you want is for Week 1. Day20-21 is the DM patch for Week 3 and so on.
Oooooohhhh. Well shit, thanks a ton! Fixing that now.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Oooooohhhh. Well shit, thanks a ton! Fixing that now.
Month 1 merge is going to be out in about a month, which comes with bug fixes, properly implemented mechanics and will will be the only way to import saves when new content starts getting released early next year. You'll be much better off waiting until then.

Bobele77

Jan 11, 2019
I'm looking forward to month 1, with month 1 there is also week 4 ?? Or just the 3 weeks ?? Can't wait to start over and play nice hours

Apr 19, 2020
I'm looking forward to month 1, with month 1 there is also week 4 ?? Or just the 3 weeks ?? Can't wait to start over and play nice hours
It'll just be the 3 weeks, not week 4. But they may have changed some content, and yeah I've been looking forward to it for ages too

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Why the hell was my question deleted for being "off topic"? It was a legitimate question about the game. Why was it deleted? Am I suppose to go through 689 pages to find the information I need? The info I needed was not in the FAQ.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
According to some of the posts, there is not anything in the game that violates Rule #7. My question was about what patchs I needed to get to make the Week 2 and Week 3 work.

Reactions: giqui

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
According to some of the posts, there is not anything in the game that violates Rule #7. My question was about what patchs I needed to get to make the Week 2 and Week 3 work.
Evidentally they feel the DM patch content violates Rule 7 and so can't tell you which is right file to download.

Falcon2000

Oct 30, 2017
Kinda does makes me NOT want to subscribe to your Patreon if this is the way you treat people that play your game....
Before you go getting mad at someone, my guess (although I certainly could be wrong) is that a moderator from this website removed your post which probably has no relation to the author of the game. I don't believe any of the mods are also developers themselves, although I'm relatively new here, so I might be mistaken. Just saying, his patreon and the person who removed your post (whether rightly or wrongly, regardless) are probably 2 entirely different entities.

I am looking forward to month 1 as I have been wanting to try the game but as with other posts - the process to get all the content - days, weeks, patch this or that, is labyrinthine at the moment. Very excited to hear that we're looking at not too long before the month release instead that wraps it all up in one.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes