Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Hello, does anyone have modified compressed links of all weeks of Ecchi Sensei with Incest and Walkthrough mods
for all that just wait for the update. it will have all weeks compressed into one game + darkmind patch which is the incest patch.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Already released weeks + some special events, yes, but no DM patch.
The DM patch is not official and will never be part of any official release.
hes wanting essentially one combined thing, and yes I know how the DM patch works officially/unofficially. it doesnt need to be said.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Hello, does anyone have modified compressed links of all weeks of Ecchi Sensei with Incest and Walkthrough mods
Walkthrough is built in, I doubt anyone is going to release preinstalled dark mind version though.

Wait until the Month 1 merge comes out in January, as that will comes with many bug fixes, properly implemented mechanics, and will be the only way to carry over saves. The Dark Mind patch releases about the same time, so you'll just have two downloads to make, and installing the patch is fairly simple.

Reactions: giqui

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Right now we're at the version of the week3. The version that arrives in some time will be called month1. Does this mean we'll have another full week to play? I can't see where that information is. Thanks to you for the info!

killatopak

May 26, 2018
I only learned about this month 1 thing right after downloading everything from week 1 to current release just now.

Great.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I only learned about this month 1 thing right after downloading everything from week 1 to current release just now.

Great.
Not sure how much this is worth, but Month 1 will probably be smaller than Week 1, due to being better optimised, so you don't have to go through that again. Not for a while at least.

MrGrumblier

Oct 31, 2017
Can't wait for next release. I'm hoping it will include week 4 since there are 4 weeks in a month, no? I saw in an earlier post that this won't be the case but one can hope. :)

SilentGamer12

May 16, 2017
This game has been one of those games that just makes me hate finishing every update because I have to wait until the next release to get back to the kinky exploits that this game allows us fans experience. Once the month one edition release comes I will be all smiles for a few days while playing it.

Reactions: MrGrumblier

Voidforce

Feb 24, 2020
hi another stupid question split link part 1 is it week 1? I ask for two reasons
-Slightly compressed and the other takes forever to download
- The second reason is when I download the full version in nopy, everything normal but reaching 12 GB is canceled and I have 20 GB of space left over
Don't send me to shit pls xd

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Next update: after fucking his mother, wife, daughters, neighbor, his students, teachers and the headmistress of the college, Matsu took the subway.

• Haha
Reactions: MrGrumblier

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
hi another stupid question split link part 1 is it week 1? I ask for two reasons
-Slightly compressed and the other takes forever to download
- The second reason is when I download the full version in nopy, everything normal but reaching 12 GB is canceled and I have 20 GB of space left over
Don't send me to shit pls xd
The Month 1 merge should be out within the next 24 hours, The Alpha at least. You'd be better off waiting for that, as it will probably be a much smaller download due to better optimisation. It'll come with a bunch of bug fixs, properly implemented mechanics, and will be the only way carry saves over when new content starts coming. It's still an Alpha, so it'll have it's own set of bugs, but I think it'll be the better option overall.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes