wtata

Dec 2, 2020
Does anyone have an idea where to dl the first week with DM patch?
All links I found are broken

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
You gotta go to the first post and check the folder "Previous Weeks". How you DL from there is your choice.

Then you gotta click the link "Dark Mind Patch" and look for the button "Check Previous Versions". You want the "Week 1 - Final" one for Week 1.

Alternatively, WAIT FOR THE MONTH 1 MERGE WHERE ALL THE WEEKS HAVE BEEN PUT TOGETHER AND THEN WAIT FOR THE MONTH 1 DARK MIND PATCH.

Please reference this post to further posters who keep asking the same [Explicit Deleted] question every time.

Reactions: wtata

Alwx69

Dec 7, 2020
I tried searching for 'refuse' and 'turn down'. I am really not big oversized breast girls, preferring the C and below. What are the consequences for repeatedly turning down a girl? I have searched 'refuse' and 'turn down', but I do not find any answers.

thanks

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
At this point you may as well wait for the Month 1 merge. It comes with bug fixes, better implemented mechanics and will be the only way to carry over saves to new releases when they start getting released. It's also out in a few weeks.

I tried searching for 'refuse' and 'turn down'. I am really not big oversized breast girls, preferring the C and below. What are the consequences for repeatedly turning down a girl? I have searched 'refuse' and 'turn down', but I do not find any answers.

thanks
As of yet, I don't think anything, but supposedly they'll start to take the hint. Which girls are you referring to?

Reactions: wtata

Alwx69

Dec 7, 2020
Like Tanami, Marlies, Sakura are to large. Hiroko, but you don't want to ignore your own wife.
Hana and Neko are boarder line for my taste.
Fuyu is , well she is Fuyu. Who can resist her....
Prefer staying with the smaller breasted, like Satomi, Ida, Suzuka, Kaede's mother, Becky.

I'm just concerned that if I reject someone's advances too many times, they will get angry, seek revenge, and destroy everything. Concern due to turning down Marlies at AniCon, then a warning popping up.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Like Tanami, Marlies, Sakura are to large. Hiroko, but you don't want to ignore your own wife.

Fuyu is , well she is Fuyu. Who can resist her....Hana and Neko are boarder line for my taste.
Prefer staying with the smaller breasted, like Satomi, Ida, Suzuka, Kaede's mother, Becky.

I'm just concerned that if I reject someone's advances too many times, they will get angry, seek revenge, and destroy everything. Concern due to turning down Marlies at AniCon, then a warning popping up.
I think Marlies is the only one we have to worry about curently, but I think that's going to ne more locking you out of her content and less of her fucking things up for you.

I don't turn down anyone unless the hints say that it can lead to something bad.
So, you only reject if it can blow up in your face?

Alwx69

Dec 7, 2020
Perhaps at this point I will just wait fir the update to release. I've only played to halfway through day 7. I am reall enjoyimg this game, and it will give me something to look forward to.

Reactions: RandoCard3

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Perhaps at this point I will just wait fir the update to release. I've only played to halfway through day 7.
Definitely the best option. Even if you didn't want to wait, you'd still need to go through the month 1 merge if you wanted to carry over saves when week 4 starts getting released next year.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Hello, I would like to know, because the images with himiko do not appear. How can I make this work? Thanks in advance. We love this game.
Wait until the Month 1 Merge. I realise that's not really what you asked, but it comes with many bug fixes, properly implemented mechanics, and will be the only way to carry over saves when new content starts getting released early next year.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez
Feb 29, 2020
has how to take out of automatic saving? I searched but I didn't find it because the jodo closes since the first 10 minutes. If I try to go faster.

Vinny3171

Oct 14, 2020
Hello, does anyone have modified compressed links of all weeks of Ecchi Sensei with Incest and Walkthrough mods

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hello, does anyone have modified compressed links of all weeks of Ecchi Sensei with Incest and Walkthrough mods
a walkthrough mod wont be updated until month 1 full release is out and for incest all you need is to use the DM patch but I'd wait until month 1 is released (hopefully Alpha is released by the end of the month).

A Walktrough ? For what ? There isnt anything that you can make wrong :rolleyes:
And for Incest you dont need anything because its standart ingame
He might be talking about the walkthrough- Scene Gallery mod that week 1 has and hopefully it will make a come back after month 1 is out.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes