Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020

Happy Christmas and a Merry new Year
Hello guys!

With a lot of sorrow we have to announce that we didn't manage to achieve our goal of releasing Month 1 this year. A few members of the team are struggling with severe health problems, causing delays everywhere.

2020 is all about the stupid corona crisis and we can only hope that things will get better.

I hope you will be understanding. I can't force my sick employees to work (at least not yet... *evil mad scientist laugh*).

Anyway. We promise to be better and we're confident that our work will be much faster in 2021 and we will get back to our usual schedule and provide you with regular big updates.

With this in mind, the Ecchi Sensei team wishes you a happy new year.

See you next year!

Blue

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019

Happy Christmas and a Merry new Year
Hello guys!

With a lot of sorrow we have to announce that we didn't manage to achieve our goal of releasing Month 1 this year. A few members of the team are struggling with severe health problems, causing delays everywhere.

2020 is all about the stupid corona crisis and we can only hope that things will get better.

I hope you will be understanding. I can't force my sick employees to work (at least not yet... *evil mad scientist laugh*).

Anyway. We promise to be better and we're confident that our work will be much faster in 2021 and we will get back to our usual schedule and provide you with regular big updates.

With this in mind, the Ecchi Sensei team wishes you a happy new year.

See you next year!

Blue
A shame, but understandable. I'm liking the daughter-niece's general look, but I'd like to see her face. What if she looks derpy?

Apr 19, 2020
Only a moron would have thought the update was going to be released in 2020. Expect Month 1 to be released sometimes in March with half the features promised missing because it would have taken even more time to implement them.
Nah, I believe it'll be January. And I've only played this game once, but I have never encountered a single bug. Which tells me that they are perfectionists. That, along with the fact they are doing this merge in the first place, should show that they will add all of the features they have said they would. They won't release it unfinished. Which is why it isn't released

Reactions: Codex07 and giqui

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Only a moron would have thought the update was going to be released in 2020. Expect Month 1 to be released sometimes in March with half the features promised missing because it would have taken even more time to implement them.
And why would you think that?

Reactions: Codex07

anouyz

Apr 30, 2017
I'm honestly waiting in anticipation for this update, been waiting to do a rerun for a while and now its so close

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Nah, I believe it'll be January. And I've only played this game once, but I have never encountered a single bug. Which tells me that they are perfectionists. That, along with the fact they are doing this merge in the first place, should show that they will add all of the features they have said they would. They won't release it unfinished. Which is why it isn't released
No bug. Perfect Game

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

killatopak

May 26, 2018
I might as well play now if there are delays.

Waiting for month 1 with basically no new content and just general script fixes would have been more palatable had it had the week 4 content which I assume is not coming yet despite being named month 1 based on what I’ve read the past few pages.

I think I’ll rather just restart the whole thing once with rehauled version of the game once we have new content.

Apr 19, 2020
I might as well play now if there are delays.

Waiting for month 1 with basically no new content and just general script fixes would have been more palatable had it had the week 4 content which I assume is not coming yet despite being named month 1 based on what I’ve read the past few pages.

I think I’ll rather just restart the whole thing once with rehauled version of the game once we have new content.
Yeah, the month 1 refers to the first in game month being over by the first 3 weeks. So there are 11 months of in game content to go. I thought there would be 4 weeks at first too in this merge

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
So from what i read with the next Update will come the merge into Month 1 but without Week 4 ? So no new Content ? Correct me if i am wrong

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So from what i read with the next Update will come the merge into Month 1 but without Week 4 ? So no new Content ? Correct me if i am wrong
No new content. Month 1 is intended as a new baseline, to catch the bugs and implement mechanics properly at the ground floor, so to speak. If all goes well, future releases should go a lot smoother with this in place. At least, that's what I've gathered from the info revealed.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
No new content. Month 1 is intended as a new baseline, to catch the bugs and implement mechanics properly at the ground floor, so to speak. If all goes well, future releases should go a lot smoother with this in place. At least, that's what I've gathered from the info revealed.
Hmm ok. then there is no need for me to Download it when it comes out. Then i will wait until there will be new content

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I don't wanna sound ungrateful since I like this game but I'm now really upset since I've thought there will be 4 weeks in upcoming month 1 update but this is just some lame merge that whole team doing about half year... I think some patrons of this game realized that's good for nothing what's BlueCat team doing so they lost about 1k income. It looks like dev's just got tired from the game or out of ideas or maybe decided to enable milking mode with lame excuses. It seems they using most likely some Illusion game engine graphics maybe with some filters but not rendering it in Daz3D or Poser since images is pretty lame (try to compare with Being a DIK for example). They better look for productivity of Nenad (Adventures of Willy D) which rendering in Daz3D and do all programming by himself with about same amount content as this game but not for milkers like Dark Silver with Glamour.

Last edited:

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
I don't wanna sound ungrateful since I like this game but I'm now really upset since I've thought there will be 4 weeks in upcoming month 1 update but this is just some lame merge that whole team doing about half year... I think some patrons of this game realized that's good for nothing what's BlueCat team doing so they lost about 1k income. It looks like dev's just got tired from the game or out of ideas or maybe decided to enable milking mode with lame excuses. It seems they using most likely some Illusion game engine graphics maybe with some filters but not rendering it in Daz3D or Poser since images is pretty lame (try to compare with Being a DIK for example). They better look for productivity of Nenad (Adventures of Willy D) which rendering in Daz3D and do all programming by himself with about same amount content as this game but not for milkers like Dark Silver with Glamour.
Where from you heard about merge only 3 weeks without new one?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes