GorillaG94

Sep 23, 2020
Are you sure you downloaded Week 1 Final DM patch and not the Halloween one?

Each version of game requires its own DM patch.
yeah i downloaded the final dm patch I tried downloading it even before Halloween a while ago still get the image missing

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
You need to turn patch on from the menu also, just installing it into correct directory (ecchi sensei/game/) won't do the trick. Click pants picture on the top left corner.

killatopak

May 26, 2018
What’s the order of the episodes including the specials? Did they release the specials between the days or do I play it between weeks?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
What’s the order of the episodes including the specials? Did they release the specials between the days or do I play it between weeks?
Everything that is story canon is included in the weeks as flashbacks. Specials that are not included are not story-related.
Canon specials are Halloween Special (2018), Valentine Special, White Day Special, and Lewdmas Special (2019).

Reactions: killatopak

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
As far as I'm aware, all the specials are being included as dream sequences or flash backs into the month 1 merge, with the exception of at least the recent Halloween Special which seemingly has footage from an unreleased day at the end for about 2 or 3 text boxes

MrGrumblier

Oct 31, 2017
You obviously have no idea why they need to do the merge and what the benefits will be. The merge will clean up the code and make future updates easier and more stable as well as allowing us to continue from saved games moving forward. I hardly think these are "unnecessary features".

Last edited by a moderator:

farwar

May 29, 2020
So, i downloaded "week 1 full torrent" and EcchiSensei-Halloween2020_DMPATCH and i get "image not found" and some being replaced i think, do i need download non torrent version or previous versions dmpatch ?

i did found week 1 dmpatch, i guess that will work, i guess it should work when i will download it from mega.nz...

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So, i downloaded "week 1 full torrent" and EcchiSensei-Halloween2020_DMPATCH and i get "image not found" and some being replaced i think, do i need download non torrent version or previous versions dmpatch ?
Halloween Patch is for the Halloween Special. The patch for Week 1 is marked Week 1. Click "show previous versions" and go down the list until you found it.

You'd be better waiting for the Month 1 merge though. It's supposed to be out soonish, and will come with a bunch of bug fixes, fully implemented mechanics and will be the only way to import saves to Week 4 when that comes out.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
.....Unfortunately, they're working on a Merge right now so we're going through a long ass wait, but everyone who frequents this thread knows that as soon as it's done, updates are going be popping out on the regular, because we've experienced it before...
Look, I'm not jumping on any bandwagon or shitting on anyone but there has only been one previous merge for this game with 'Week One' and that took 8 weeks (iirc) and it was said that 'they' (the dev team) had learnt their lessons and any further merges wouldn't take that long. Well, Month One is 3 weeks merged into one update and it's taken 6 months so far, which works out to be about 8 weeks for each week. So it's about the same schedule as the previous 'merge' but it's longer than I think they were anticipating by quite a margin.

I find it encouraging that they announced that the next major merge would be the 'year one' edition, as I think they've realised that going in with a perfectionists view of 'fixing' everything can really derail your dev cycle, but fucking hell I don't want to even guess how long the 'year one' merge is going to take....

Reactions: Skalli
D

Deleted member 862093

Look, I'm not jumping on any bandwagon or shitting on anyone but there has only been one previous merge for this game with 'Week One' and that took 8 weeks (iirc) and it was said that 'they' (the dev team) had learnt their lessons and any further merges wouldn't take that long. Well, Month One is 3 weeks merged into one update and it's taken 6 months so far, which works out to be about 8 weeks for each week. So it's about the same schedule as the previous 'merge' but it's longer than I think they were anticipating by quite a margin.

I find it encouraging that they announced that the next major merge would be the 'year one' edition, as I think they've realised that going in with a perfectionists view of 'fixing' everything can really derail your dev cycle, but fucking hell I don't want to even guess how long the 'year one' merge is going to take....
Based on what has been said before, it should take less time for merges moving forward. There's a lot of messy code in week 1 that significantly slowed the process for merging. That is the delay, and they are fixing it to prevent it being a delay in the future. So, hopefully this will be the longest break between releases from now on.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019

I don't remember exactly how long Week 1 took, but it's weekly updates goes up to 17, so it's only about a month under what Month 1 is taking. Considering, Month 1 is about triple the content, and they've said Week 1 got a little fucked, that's not too bad. It's still not ideal, and a little frustrating, but nothing to assume they've given up or anything. They were Definitely expecting things to wrap up sooner though, as shown by them having a release date for Christmas. I doubt we'll have to wait that long though.

Edit: The next merge is 6 months, I believe, with the full game being the 1 year thing.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I don't remember exactly how long Week 1 took, but it's weekly updates goes up to 17, so it's only about a month under what Month 1 is taking. Considering, Month 1 is about triple the content, and they've said Week 1 got a little fucked, that's not too bad. It's still not ideal, and a little frustrating, but nothing to assume they've given up or anything. They were Definitely expecting things to wrap up sooner though, as shown by them having a release date for Christmas. I doubt we'll have to wait that long though.

Edit: The next merge is 6 months, I believe, with the full game being the 1 year thing.
Maybe they should not do merges and just keep each week separate file and do bug fixes/new features but keep producing game.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Maybe they should not do merges and just keep each week separate file and do bug fixes/new features but keep producing game.
The thing is, each week is a merge of a day, which makes me disagree with your statement, making the month merges would allow them to practice so the next time they get better, on top of that, i've yet to see a "multi-part" game where your previous data is successfully transfered between episodes, it always ends up being
>Complete this list of thigns that you might or might not have done previously so the game can assume what your overall score was before

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Look, I'm not jumping on any bandwagon or shitting on anyone but there has only been one previous merge for this game with 'Week One' and that took 8 weeks (iirc) and it was said that 'they' (the dev team) had learnt their lessons and any further merges wouldn't take that long.
Week One took just under 5 months. The final release of Day 7 was on March 24, and the final release of Week One was on August 18. Amusingly, the final update concluded by noting that "The next merge (Month 1) will only take as much time as 1 game update."

I don't think that the devs are milking their patrons or running some kind of scam, or anything... but I don't trust anything they say, either. Not after hearing for months about all the benefits that the first merge was going to bring (and yes, I was a member of their Patreon during that entire period).

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I imagine if it were that simple, they would. It's not like they're just merging it all for fun. Month 1, if done right, should be the foundation for all future updates. A shitty foundation will result in everything else being shitty.
Week One took just under 5 months. The final release of Day 7 was on March 24, and the final release of Week One was on August 18. Amusingly, the final update concluded by noting that "The next merge (Month 1) will only take as much time as 1 game update."

I don't think that the devs are milking their patrons or running some kind of scam, or anything... but I don't trust anything they say, either. Not after hearing for months about all the benefits that the first merge was going to bring (and yes, I was a member of their Patreon during that entire period).
They since admitted that Week 1 ended up more busted than planned and that Month 1 would take longer. Not to say that you should trust their word or anything. Obviously their first plan didn't work, so why would this one? All we can do at this point is hope the experience they gained on the first three weeks is enough get month 1 to the state they want it.

Personally, I'm a little concerned about them not being able to hit the end of 2020 and the sudden lack of updates, but I'm in no real rush to get my hands on it either, so I'm fine either way.

Le_Autistic_Retarde

Jan 5, 2021
Did they say anything about remaking or animating, since from what I remember untill end week 1 there were no animations or they were bad, but from week 2 onwards animations became very good.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes