RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Did they say anything about remaking or animating, since from what I remember untill end week 1 there were no animations or they were bad, but from week 2 onwards animations became very good.
I think there's always been animations. There might be some small changes during the Merge though. Nothing has been confirmed though.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
i just wish the tits had more bounce in this game. Even a slight boob bounce on movement and animations is really hot. These static tits make it look weird.

Drox9

Dec 3, 2019
Week One took just under 5 months. The final release of Day 7 was on March 24, and the final release of Week One was on August 18. Amusingly, the final update concluded by noting that "The next merge (Month 1) will only take as much time as 1 game update."

I don't think that the devs are milking their patrons or running some kind of scam, or anything... but I don't trust anything they say, either. Not after hearing for months about all the benefits that the first merge was going to bring (and yes, I was a member of their Patreon during that entire period).
Do you think devs are loosing patreons because of this delay and will the lost patreons would resubscribe when the 1 month is released? I mean 1 month will have no new content it will just have some additional features but no new content i am asking you this since you have been a patreon.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Do you think devs are loosing patreons because of this delay and will the lost patreons would resubscribe when the 1 month is released? I mean 1 month will have no new content it will just have some additional features but no new content i am asking you this since you have been a patreon.
I'm sure they're losing patrons due to the delay. I suspect that many of those will resubscribe when new content starts getting released again.

Reactions: cakeny

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I'm sure they're losing patrons due to the delay. I suspect that many of those will resubscribe when new content starts getting released again.
It will be sometime before they can recover the numbers. And will depend greatly on how things go after subsequent releases if they go back to schedule or not. The bigger questions will be if they learned from this experience and if this delay and stress will have burned them out.

Reactions: cakeny

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
It will be sometime before they can recover the numbers. And will depend greatly on how things go after subsequent releases if they go back to schedule or not. The bigger questions will be if they learned from this experience and if this delay and stress will have burned them out.
Even before BlueCat had a team of people working on this, it had a crazy amount of content. I think that with the current team, once they have the base straitened out, the content will come back at the same pace and many of the Patrons who dropped will come back. It sucks for everyone that it is taking this long to clean up the code but they will have a better product at the end.

Given the scope of the game as envisioned, it needs a solid base and things like having a functioning index of characters and a way to make the save system work with the planned merges. Look at all the complaints about Cyberpunk 2077, even large professional studios have difficulties hitting release dates with all the functionality they promised. I think most players understand that and will come back when the release is done.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Even before BlueCat had a team of people working on this, it had a crazy amount of content. I think that with the current team, once they have the base straitened out, the content will come back at the same pace and many of the Patrons who dropped will come back. It sucks for everyone that it is taking this long to clean up the code but they will have a better product at the end.

Given the scope of the game as envisioned, it needs a solid base and things like having a functioning index of characters and a way to make the save system work with the planned merges. Look at all the complaints about Cyberpunk 2077, even large professional studios have difficulties hitting release dates with all the functionality they promised. I think most players understand that and will come back when the release is done.
Like I said. Depends. In my experience with games doing something like this it rarely works out. What will most likely happen is he will regain the numbers through new patrons, but most of the former will already be allocating that money to a new project. This may seem like no loss, but in reality the new patrons would have been that many more instead of recouping numbers.

I'm a big fan of the game mind you, but I am taking special notice of the business side of this particular situation because there is a big lesson to be learned there. I'm sure Bluecat will still be a success reguardless when he returns, its how much(specifically how much the changes themselves) I'm curious about.

Reactions: cakeny and pgm_01
Apr 19, 2020
Like I said. Depends. In my experience with games doing something like this it rarely works out. What will most likely happen is he will regain the numbers through new patrons, but most of the former will already be allocating that money to a new project. This may seem like no loss, but in reality the new patrons would have been that many more instead of recouping numbers.

I'm a big fan of the game mind you, but I am taking special notice of the business side of this particular situation because there is a big lesson to be learned there. I'm sure Bluecat will still be a success reguardless when he returns, its how much(specifically how much the changes themselves) I'm curious about.
Tbh, I think the previous amount of patrons with pale in comparison to what will be achieved after an update or two, when the merge is released. Having said that, I doubt Blue Cat makes this game simply for more money than other large projects on here. I don't think that'll be a priority
They've already said though that the next merge is not happening for at least a year, and so the development of this game will be quite substantial until then. Besides, he's already planned out the next few in game days too. They're prepared for life after this merge, and progress will be fast

Reactions: pgm_01

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021
Noob question, which is the right DM patch for the week3final download? i'm assuming it's not one of the individual day (ie 15-17) ones?

arms99

May 11, 2018
As one of the lost patrons, personally I'm not going to resubscribe when month one comes out. Specially since there is no new content and it took way longer than it should of (according to them). However, a couple of releases after that, once they've shown they're back in the flow of things I'll become a patron again. After all, when they're not doing a merger they are one of the most prolific devs I know. Having said that, after the mess they made with both week 1 and month 1 mergers the second they announce the next merger I'll pause my patronage.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
So i started a new Playtrough again and found something that isn right. At the first Day the MC make a little Quiz. At the Second Round is the Error. I show it with Screenshots for better understanding.
The MC ask Fuyu this Question 1610536668473.png
Then Fuyu answer 1610536688897.png
And then Fuyu say this
1610536720299.png
And here come the Wrong thing. Fuyu dont say a Year but the MC reacts as when she says the right answer 1610536766417.png
But then a bit later in the Quiz Fuyu say the Year
Correct me if i am wrong but should the MC not answer differently ?

Reactions: Lucas Martinez
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes