KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
As one of the lost patrons, personally I'm not going to resubscribe when month one comes out. Specially since there is no new content and it took way longer than it should of (according to them). However, a couple of releases after that, once they've shown they're back in the flow of things I'll become a patron again. After all, when they're not doing a merger they are one of the most prolific devs I know. Having said that, after the mess they made with both week 1 and month 1 mergers the second they announce the next merger I'll pause my patronage.
The month one merger WILL have new content. Only three weeks are out now, and its the MONTH one merger. Hence, they are not only working on fixing bugs, implementing the systems theyd been promising and merging the first three weeks, but they are also adding a whole week's worth of content. Not saying you should resubscribe, thats your choice of course, but you are wrong about the new content.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
The month one merger WILL have new content. Only three weeks are out now, and its the MONTH one merger. Hence, they are not only working on fixing bugs, implementing the systems theyd been promising and merging the first three weeks, but they are also adding a whole week's worth of content. Not saying you should resubscribe, thats your choice of course, but you are wrong about the new content.
One month as in calendar month. Week 1 is second week of month. So the three weeks is entirety of month 1 (excluding the week before game starts).

raggedsunbeam

May 7, 2020
I just find her to be totally annoying. The first few scenes with her were funny and cute, but she's completely one dimensional. Her entire existence is centered around Matsu (makes sense, MC is a psychopath), but with the "secret-wife"/"secret girlfriend" options I'd rather just not have to deal with her.

On a different note:
Also the day 5 scene with some rando bitching at sloth-chan was immersion breakingly bad. I'll need to write a review at some point. And the MC forcing his opinions on what is cute or not on me is starting to get annoying.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I dont mind to wait for an update. This is the largest VN out there. So they should take there Time. Its even on the Top 1 Spot on the German Wikipedia if you search there for Visual Novel

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucas Martinez
Apr 19, 2020
I dont mind to wait for an update. This is the largest VN out there. So they should take there Time
True, with the size of the current game, realistically a merge of all the content together would take a long time. And yet we're not even 1/12 into the entire game yet, 11 months and a week to go

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
My only problem with the delay is that the Status Reports stopped with it. If we continued getting regular reports, I'd be happy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 862093

My only problem with the delay is that the Status Reports stopped with it. If we continued getting regular reports, I'd be happy.
I mean, it's only been a bit over a week since this post was made by BlueCat, so it's not like we've gotten radio silence. It's not like this is Gates Motel...

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
One month as in calendar month. Week 1 is second week of month. So the three weeks is entirety of month 1 (excluding the week before game starts).
I believe the devs said they were adding another week to make it 4 weeks total. I could be wrong, I'm not a Patreon and I read that post a month or so ago.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Hiroko doesn't deserve the slander tbh. She's barely had room to grow because she's been absent for most of the time lol. I love wife characters, I'm sure she'll be on board with the harem train at some point.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I believe the devs said they were adding another week to make it 4 weeks total. I could be wrong, I'm not a Patreon and I read that post a month or so ago.
The dev made it very clear that there is no new content added in the merger. Just a bunch of new features are being added to the code and the specials are going to be incorporated into it.

Reactions: cakeny and tazaaron

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
The dev made it very clear that there is no new content added in the merger. Just a bunch of new features are being added to the code and the specials are going to be incorporated into it.
Id think the new features are what is taking so long then and would make it worth replaying what they already have. I saw someone else point out that there will be new content soon after so, I'm happy either way. Can't wait to have the game going again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucas Martinez

anouyz

Apr 30, 2017
The fact that its been 14 days since end of month when they had hoped to release just shows that they were not even close holy.

Reactions: cakeny

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Tbh, I think the previous amount of patrons with pale in comparison to what will be achieved after an update or two, when the merge is released. Having said that, I doubt Blue Cat makes this game simply for more money than other large projects on here. I don't think that'll be a priority
They've already said though that the next merge is not happening for at least a year, and so the development of this game will be quite substantial until then. Besides, he's already planned out the next few in game days too. They're prepared for life after this merge, and progress will be fast
well this merge was after one year so yeah. expect the same at least. as far as planning ahead I would hope he has a roadmap for that year to come. I never believed for a moment that he was developing one day at a time, it would have been foolhardy to do so, and Blue has shown both reliable updates (until very recently) and a lot of content.

Again though. thinking that the project will skyrocket after the merger is a bit too optimistic. Especially when all but an extreme few never recover from such an absence or revamp of this kind.

Reactions: cakeny

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Again though. thinking that the project will skyrocket after the merger is a bit too optimistic. Especially when all but an extreme few never recover from such an absence or revamp of this kind.
Not really. That's what happened last time they did this. So, there's good reason to think it'll happen that way again.

BlueCat has already said that the next few releases are already near completion, so as not to cause a delay.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Id think the new features are what is taking so long then and would make it worth replaying what they already have. I saw someone else point out that there will be new content soon after so, I'm happy either way. Can't wait to have the game going again.
Not that it really matters, since you are forced to start over anyway.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes