Apr 19, 2020
who is your favourite?
I've had to check all the names because I'd forgotten most of them, but here it goes:
Saki, Mao, Himiko, Kotori, Sloth-chan, Rikka, Becky, Nikki, Haruka, Alice, Eiko, and possibly Fuyu and Taru too
But top 3 would be the daughters tbh they're each top waifu material
Kinda sad that I think Becky's storyline got forgotten, I remember she wanted 'lessons' and then she disappeared for days, at least that's what I remember, it's been a while

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I've had to check all the names because I'd forgotten most of them, but here it goes:
Saki, Mao, Himiko, Kotori, Sloth-chan, Rikka, Becky, Nikki, Haruka, Alice, Eiko, and possibly Fuyu and Taru too
But top 3 would be the daughters tbh they're each top waifu material
Kinda sad that I think Becky's storyline got forgotten, I remember she wanted 'lessons' and then she disappeared for days, at least that's what I remember, it's been a while
I think Becky had a scene in week 3, where you help her move or something, then get a thigh job. There's also some set up for a potential threesome with her and Saki, so I don't think she going anywhere anytime soon. I think the day by day nature of the game makes gaps between scenes feel longer is all. Especially when So characters, get scenes much more regularly, like the daughters and Fuyu.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
I think Becky had a scene in week 3, where you help her move or something, then get a thigh job. There's also some set up for a potential threesome with her and Saki, so I don't think she going anywhere anytime soon. I think the day by day nature of the game makes gaps between scenes feel longer is all. Especially when So characters, get scenes much more regularly, like the daughters and Fuyu.
yea its in her dorm room moving a heavy box

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Hell, I'd settle for a simple "We are X% complete on the merge."
I understand the frustration, but they seem to be at a point where it takes as long as it takes. You can't update what you don't know and they don't know how long it will take to test and fix the problems. While there are definitely developers who are just barely on the line above being complete scams, Blue and team have proven to be able to deliver a product. It sucks that it is taking this long, and I don't think anyone is happy about that. I would rather have a delay than a game with a bad base. The ambitious future for the game will fail if the base of the game can't support it. What that means is we have to wait. We know they haven't abandoned the game, they just don't have an estimated timeline yet.

Reactions: Scarecrow13

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
The reason there is no % is Bluecat learned his lesson from Week 1, he kept setting deadlines and missing them. This time he cautiously set a singular deadline and missed it, he's not announcing anything unless he is completely and 100% sure that he is sending an Alpha release out. However annoyed everyone is, not only are they just as if not more annoyed and fed up with this stupid merge, but you all would be far more agitated if they had kept sending out deadlines, missing them, and apologizing every time afterwards in a nonstop loop.

Know they are sick and tired of this merge, want it to be done, and are moving hard on what is left to be done within it to ensure that we don't have to do this again. Hopefully the next merge coming at six months is a lot smoother due to whatever set backs are occurring now.

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
I'm sure the team is doing their best at this point.

I am curious about total game size though.

The cumulative size right now is already pretty big, but breaking the weeks into separable file segments kept things in check.

Will the new way of doing things allow us to keep file sizes manageable, or will we have to dedicate an entire partition as we go along?

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
This whole merge, and the length of time it has taken is a huge risk by Bluecat. A lot of interest in this project is waning and when people realize there will be little new content once its done they will be pissed. On top of all that, harem games featuring a school teacher are a dime a dozen now, many are just as well written as this one.

I fear for this games future.

D

Deleted member 862093

I understand the frustration, but they seem to be at a point where it takes as long as it takes. You can't update what you don't know and they don't know how long it will take to test and fix the problems. While there are definitely developers who are just barely on the line above being complete scams, Blue and team have proven to be able to deliver a product. It sucks that it is taking this long, and I don't think anyone is happy about that. I would rather have a delay than a game with a bad base. The ambitious future for the game will fail if the base of the game can't support it. What that means is we have to wait. We know they haven't abandoned the game, they just don't have an estimated timeline yet.
To be clear, I wasn't requesting an ETA. I know, as a developer, how difficult it is under normal conditions to provide an expected time frame for a release.

No, I was simply stating a "let's look at what days are complete, what days aren't, and make a very rough estimate percentage on our completion of this merge."

ArcticRift

Nov 25, 2018
Is it possible to delete all saves from previous days. I just got to week 2 with the Dark Mind patch but I played through the game without it before so now my saves for Dark Mind aren't showing.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Is it possible to delete all saves from previous days. I just got to week 2 with the Dark Mind patch but I played through the game without it before so now my saves for Dark Mind aren't showing.
You should find them saved here: C:\Documents and Settings\<Name>\Application Data\RenPy\Ecchi_Sensei

Replace <Name> with the name of your PC or whatever it is you use.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Risk? Yes, however other harem games tend to stall out or falter, very rarely ever coming full circle. This one will retain the motivation even if its making barely enough to get by, because its creator is thinking beyond even this game and far into the future with how he wants to shape this all. I will give it that other games can have phenomenal writing, but I highly doubt there are many out there with the level of foresight and ambitions Bluecat has.

I happen to think that we will see a valley of support and then reach new peaks as things get back on to fast tracks and we also don't have the 'weeks confusion' happening anymore. People can just download, play, and comment and drum up support, things will get back to normal and like with week 1 the bad taste will leave the bulk of everyone's mouth six months from now. As for file size, they understand compression far better now so this whole month will still be less than all of week one's full size. The size will not be an issue.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
You should find them saved here: C:\Documents and Settings\<Name>\Application Data\RenPy\Ecchi_Sensei

Replace <Name> with the name of your PC or whatever it is you use.
For Win10 it's C:\Users\Cake\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\xxxx

Replace Cake with whatever username you have.

There are 3 different final folders depending on which part you are playing.

Ecchi Sensei
Ecchi Sensei 2019
Ecchi_Sensei

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes