Jan 10, 2020
Technically, that already happened
...??? did they fuck, n i forgot? even checked my 'stats', n that also says they haven't done anything. n if ur referring 2 "winning her over" so she's ok w/Matsu n Fuyu getting engaged, that's not "seducing"...that's conning. seducing HAS 2 involve physical and/or emotional attraction n interest, n as far as the story is now, Aya has ZERO interest in Matsu, either physically or emotionally.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
snip

in the end, your last sentence is your best one..."If the changes are drastic enough, I'll probably do an evil playthrough"; from your fingertips 2 BlueCat's motivations. n w/that being said, HEY BLUECAT...LET MATSU FUCK HIMIKO FOR CHRIST'S SAKE ALREADY...JESUS CHRIST!!! it's not like she doesn't want it, n hasn't already offered herself to him already, so what gives???
Milking it since he thinks people won't play after or he regrets having her go too quickly so it wouldn't surprise me if month 1 ends up retconning her "progression"

Either way it's dumb.

• Sad
Reactions: extreme_sadist

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
not trying 2 start ne shit, but ur wrong on ur very 1st point...SOOO MANY girls Matsu still can't fuck yet: Kotori (3-way with Hiroko, of course), Shina, Hana, Riu (sloth-chan), Masae, Rikka, Aya, Alice (she needs a good raping), Itsumi (I WANT HER SOOOO BAD!!!!), Yasmine, Aki, Ilyia, Kasumi, Taru (another 1 that needs a good raping), Michiko (she's promising!!), Kelly, Gabby, n Akina...N THAT'S JUST THE STUDENTS
Not yet, sure, but in time all of those will be fuckable. without Tara's help. We still have 344 days to go, which will probably have
multiple sex scenes each. Jesus, I didn't realise how long this is going to be until I typed it out in days left. Anyone, most of those you mentioned have developed romantic or sexual interest in Matsu, so are pretty much a sure thing unless there's a big twist.

Martha (want her BAD in a 4-way w/Ina n Suzuka), Nao, Aya (Fuyu's mom...gotta tame that bitch), Ellie (even tho she thought about a kid w/Matsu), Arisa (Nanami's sister/track girl), Shion (oh yeah...will be fun breaking that filly), n Hanami (the 'other' bodyguard; she's wierd)...THAT'S 25 GIRLS MATSU CAN'T FUCK YET (lest i forget the 2 'unmentionables'...:unsure::eek::devilish:)
Who is Martha? I recognise the name, but I can place it and the character list isn't helping.

n yeah, it was a mom/dau 3way w/Tomoe n her mom, Matsu didn't get 2 actually HAVE INTERCOURSE w/Tomoe, n Tomoe n her mom didn't do anything w/each other...so until those 2 conditions are met, not counting that as a 3-way; just sex w/Tara. n Crazy Nurse, r u kidding me??!! she'll let u have sex w/ANY girl, whether she joins in or not, volunteers 2 help Matsu rape them (i wouldn't let her give them the drug tho), n provides sex slaves whenever he wants! (tho u are rite about that scene w/Haruka, which is my biggest complaint about the game so far...if ur gonna have that tag, u need MORE THAN 1 SCENE; n they need 2 remember it!!)
We'll be fucking Tomoe every way possible in time, so I don't really need to do it with her mother there, as hot as that would be. I don't want Crazy Nurse to let me fuck anyone. Matsu is more than capable of doing it on his own, whether consensually or not. The issue is that CN tends to come with dollification on memory wipes which just don't do it for me because there's no impact to the characters involved. I generally prefer the consensual stuff, but if there's going to be rape, I want it to matter.

the teacher orgy? i agree w/u there also...they need 2 remember it, so they can get more comfy w/other teachers joining in when they fuck Matsu, n be more open 2 'experimenting'. n Satsune is emotionally distant from Kaede, but i dunno about "abusive"...n she is hot-as-fuck, former J-pop aidoru, not 2 mention Kaede n Aki's mom, so it shouldn't be too hard 2 corrupt her in2 a 3-way w/each daughter. n see? u do agree w/me on "treating" her n Aki 2 darker kinks :cool: n Aki put in her place? maybe...fuck/rape the shit out of her? not yet :whistle:
I feel like the orgy came to soon. If we'd fuck them all solo, and had already takem Mei's butt cherry already, I would have zero issues with it. She berates her and breaks her down in order to make herself look good, while making her take care of all the housework to the point of exhaustion while treating Aki's bratty behaviour as something to be admired. That's a very real type of abuse that you see in some parents in the real world. I'll still fuck her, but if I get the chance to break her in and teach her to be a better mother, I will gladly take it. Tara is similar, actually. Bad parenting is a big turn off for me, it seems.

n yeah, i see y i forgot all about Akira...definitely NOT my thing either; NO girl takes advantage of my MC...EVER. n if by some lack of foresight, it does happen, man-oh-man...wait until i'd get the chance 2 have the MC return the favor (dolcett sacrifice ne1? :love:)
I assume we'll get the chance to turn the tables at some point. Like the orgy, we were kinda robbed of that first time, so my interest isn't that hi. It was also the scene after we met her, so there was no build up or tension.

both Fuyu's n Tomoe's moms are grade-A milfs...but Tara is just more open about being a whore, which is y Matsu has 2 knock Aya down a few pegs (esp after scaring Matsu's family) n put her in her place, just like Tanami (MEEESA liiken somma dat lady me tinks!) she'll help u fuck/rape/molest any girl, any time, any place, n cover for u, no matter what...can't wait 2 see if that applies 2 her daughter Saitomi as well :giggle:;):p

in the end, your last sentence is your best one..."If the changes are drastic enough, I'll probably do an evil playthrough"; from your fingertips 2 BlueCat's motivations. n w/that being said, HEY BLUECAT...LET MATSU FUCK HIMIKO FOR CHRIST'S SAKE ALREADY...JESUS CHRIST!!! it's not like she doesn't want it, n hasn't already offered herself to him already, so what gives???
Tara's need to one up her daughter just seems a little pathetic to me. It's like she's having a crisis over her age. Aya's only concern seem to be business and making sure you're good enough for her daughter. I want to dom her, but I respect her enough that I'd want it to be willing.

I'm surprised we haven't fucked Himiko yet. She's the thirstiest girl in the game. She does seem to down for sharing us though, so if taking it slow helps cultivate that, I'm willing to wait.

...??? did they fuck, n i forgot? even checked my 'stats', n that also says they haven't done anything. n if ur referring 2 "winning her over" so she's ok w/Matsu n Fuyu getting engaged, that's not "seducing"...that's conning. seducing HAS 2 involve physical and/or emotional attraction n interest, n as far as the story is now, Aya has ZERO interest in Matsu, either physically or emotionally.
It's in one of the flashback specials. That's why Matsu think Fuya is his daughter

Jan 10, 2020
Not yet, sure, but in time all of those will be fuckable. without Tara's help. We still have 344 days to go, which will probably have
multiple sex scenes each. Jesus, I didn't realise how long this is going to be until I typed it out in days left. Anyone, most of those you mentioned have developed romantic or sexual interest in Matsu, so are pretty much a sure thing unless there's a big twist.

Who is Martha? I recognise the name, but I can place it and the character list isn't helping.

We'll be fucking Tomoe every way possible in time, so I don't really need to do it with her mother there, as hot as that would be. I don't want Crazy Nurse to let me fuck anyone. Matsu is more than capable of doing it on his own, whether consensually or not. The issue is that CN tends to come with dollification on memory wipes which just don't do it for me because there's no impact to the characters involved. I generally prefer the consensual stuff, but if there's going to be rape, I want it to matter.

I feel like the orgy came to soon. If we'd fuck them all solo, and had already takem Mei's butt cherry already, I would have zero issues with it. She berates her and breaks her down in order to make herself look good, while making her take care of all the housework to the point of exhaustion while treating Aki's bratty behaviour as something to be admired. That's a very real type of abuse that you see in some parents in the real world. I'll still fuck her, but if I get the chance to break her in and teach her to be a better mother, I will gladly take it. Tara is similar, actually. Bad parenting is a big turn off for me, it seems.

I assume we'll get the chance to turn the tables at some point. Like the orgy, we were kinda robbed of that first time, so my interest isn't that hi. It was also the scene after we met her, so there was no build up or tension.

Tara's need to one up her daughter just seems a little pathetic to me. It's like she's having a crisis over her age. Aya's only concern seem to be business and making sure you're good enough for her daughter. I want to dom her, but I respect her enough that I'd want it to be willing.

I'm surprised we haven't fucked Himiko yet. She's the thirstiest girl in the game. She does seem to down for sharing us though, so if taking it slow helps cultivate that, I'm willing to wait.

It's in one of the flashback specials. That's why Matsu think Fuya is his daughter
wait a sec, i think i remember something about that...so Aya is the girl thief/gangbanger from the rooftop??? n Martha is the black chic DJ at the club that Matsu goes to, with Suzuka, Ina, Sakura, n Ina n Suzuka talk about sharing Matsu. n fuck yeah i want Tara watching/helping Matsu rip Tomoe in half! n again, TOTALLY agree w/u on the lasting impact/effect/memories of raping the girls...FUCK that, as u put it, "dollification" crap. n as far as Ayu goes, i see what ur going for...u want the classy, high-society, sophisticated, well-mannered 'Madam'; but i think Fuyu already has that role, n i don't see her allowing her mom 2 replace her in that role.

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
well slap my ass n call me 'pappy'!! so Fuyu IS Matsu's daughter...THAT'S FUCKIN' AWESOME!! can't wait for the 2 of them 2 find out the truth, n both agree 2 give Matsu more inbred daughters to breed!!
I read this as "can't wait til Mc n fuyu have inbred hybred babies" don't know why that came to mind that way lol

• Haha
Reactions: cakeny
Apr 19, 2020
Milking it since he thinks people won't play after or he regrets having her go too quickly so it wouldn't surprise me if month 1 ends up retconning her "progression"

Either way it's dumb.
Nah, we're in month 1 or 12. Honestly, I'd get so bored if we could fuck the main girls all so quickly. Why would anyone play the entire 12 months if everything is so rushed? I like some storylines which are slower, they can be built up better, and I'm looking forward to when things finally happen

Reactions: RandoCard3

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Nah, we're in month 1 or 12. Honestly, I'd get so bored if we could fuck the main girls all so quickly. Why would anyone play the entire 12 months if everything is so rushed? I like some storylines which are slower, they can be built up better, and I'm looking forward to when things finally happen
It would depend on how the game evolved. However we've almost reached that point anyways. There are only a handful of girls the mc hasn't fucked.

I said this way back at the beginning. There are way too many characters and everything just got flung at us.

I also think that the idea of a full year is absurd. The very original release (pre-edit) maybe could've supported that but not what we have now.

It's clearly a case of a dev being way too ambitious for their own good.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
It would depend on how the game evolved. However we've almost reached that point anyways. There are only a handful of girls the mc hasn't fucked.

I said this way back at the beginning. There are way too many characters and everything just got flung at us.

I also think that the idea of a full year is absurd. The very original release (pre-edit) maybe could've supported that but not what we have now.

It's clearly a case of a dev being way too ambitious for their own good.
He hasn't fucked half of them. Not counting hand jobs and the like, of the 42 girls in the main character images, the MC has fucked 24. Od the 17 (though should be 12 after taking away men, old ladies and kids) side characters, 5. Of the 34 T8+ girls, only 4. So, of the 88 fuckable girls, only 33 have been fucked. Plus 3 that have done a hand job or tit job. That's still over half.

What do you mean by "original release (pre-edit)"?

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
He hasn't fucked half of them. Not counting hand jobs and the like, of the 42 girls in the main character images, the MC has fucked 24. Od the 17 (though should be 12 after taking away men, old ladies and kids) side characters, 5. Of the 34 T8+ girls, only 4. So, of the 88 fuckable girls, only 33 have been fucked. Plus 3 that have done a hand job or tit job. That's still over half.

What do you mean by "original release (pre-edit)"?
Of the Main (which is what the other poster was talking about) girls I can only think of two that he hasn't fully fucked: Tomoe and Himiko. The rest of them I couldn't care less about, just pointless filler.

The very first day 1-2 release had a few scenes that were either removed or reworked. This included a scene where I believe Mika in the future told MC that she would stay by him even though he fucked everything up.

Before you ask, no I don't have it anymore.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Of the Main (which is what the other poster was talking about) girls I can only think of two that he hasn't fully fucked: Tomoe and Himiko. The rest of them I couldn't care less about, just pointless filler.

The very first day 1-2 release had a few scenes that were either removed or reworked. This included a scene where I believe Mika in the future told MC that she would stay by him even though he fucked everything up.

Before you ask, no I don't have it anymore.
When I say "Main", I'm referring to the character images in the OP. We still have about half of them to go. They may not all be prminant right now, but if the Dev considers them main characters, I'm assuming they will later.

Huh, weird. I don't remember that. Was it a flash forward, or a time traveling Mika? Or are you referring to the non canon "What-If" scenario that is in one of the specials? If the latter, that was Itsumi. If the former, I don't remember.

That's fine. I'm not touching the game until the Month 1 Merge comes out.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
There is no original version, there are several plot points that never went anywhere, certainly, but this game's fundamental story has not actually changed since the start. I've been playing it since the beginning, I think you're conflating the specials and the main game.

Reactions: RandoCard3

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
When I say "Main", I'm referring to the character images in the OP. We still have about half of them to go. They may not all be prminant right now, but if the Dev considers them main characters, I'm assuming they will later.

Huh, weird. I don't remember that. Was it a flash forward, or a time traveling Mika? Or are you referring to the non canon "What-If" scenario that is in one of the specials? If the latter, that was Itsumi. If the former, I don't remember.

That's fine. I'm not touching the game until the Month 1 Merge comes out.
There is no original version, there are several plot points that never went anywhere, certainly, but this game's fundamental story has not actually changed since the start. I've been playing it since the beginning, I think you're conflating the specials and the main game.
It was a flash forward, things to come. It was Mika and she was prego. Very few remember since it was taken out almost immediately.

It was not a special. I've played since the very first thing that was ever released here. I know it was a thing because I remember asking BC about it.

• Wow
Jan 10, 2020
It was a flash forward, things to come. It was Mika and she was prego. Very few remember since it was taken out almost immediately.

It was not a special. I've played since the very first thing that was ever released here. I know it was a thing because I remember asking BC about it.
ok, so whether it was JustNotFatal, RandoCard3, or SkummDude, u guys have gotta lemme know where/how i can get my grubby fingers on either/both of these scenes. i first started playing this early '19, including all the specials, n don't remember EVER seeing any kinda scene w/either Mika or Itsumi preggers (luv both of 'em, btw...tho more 'secret' stuff should be going on in the Oppai Club, the way Itsumi talks to Matsu about it). or hell, even a save file, whatever, thx!

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
ok, so whether it was JustNotFatal, RandoCard3, or SkummDude, u guys have gotta lemme know where/how i can get my grubby fingers on either/both of these scenes. i first started playing this early '19, including all the specials, n don't remember EVER seeing any kinda scene w/either Mika or Itsumi preggers (luv both of 'em, btw...tho more 'secret' stuff should be going on in the Oppai Club, the way Itsumi talks to Matsu about it). or hell, even a save file, whatever, thx!
It absolutely does not exist, not to my knowledge at the very least, although now that I think about it, the OG OG set up was supposed to be more trying to sneak around all this shit. Have it be more about avoiding being caught but that was changed with Week 1. Would you possibly be thinking of one of the days released before Week 1, Fatal?

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
It absolutely does not exist, not to my knowledge at the very least, although now that I think about it, the OG OG set up was supposed to be more trying to sneak around all this shit. Have it be more about avoiding being caught but that was changed with Week 1. Would you possibly be thinking of one of the days released before Week 1, Fatal?
It has been gone for a long time. Basically you had the first day 1 release. It got bugged fixed and bam that scene and a few minor things went.

Yes, this was way before the week 1 merge. I remember playing it and thinking wtf did that scene go. It does seem like a fever dream but it was memorable since like you said ES seemed to have more weight to it with choice and consequence instead of the fuck fest we have now.

Edit: I went to see when I first commented and when the thread was created and that was 2018. There IS a post with the day 1 release with Screens shots of the shitter graphics ES used to have. I did not click whether those DL links are still active.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes