RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
best way to describe it it took me almost 3 hours just to skip through it all. the plots not boring or anything is actually pretty interesting though not very serious and there is plenty of sex scenes to get you going but its not the best to play if you dont have alot of time on your hands

Harem Hotel technically doesn't have any grind in it since all of the grinding stuff is optional and not necessary to continue the characters stories (they do however add alternative options to different scenes) if you add them together i would say that ecchi sensei may beat it in terms of length however i do think that quality of content does also matter and to me harem hotel definitely has better quality storytelling and characters than ecchi sensei (at least right now) and in terms of ecchi sensei's quality of content its just seems to be sex scene after sex scene which although great looking there's been no real plot or character development and (excluding Mao) no real story, (what is the main plot of this game right now?) in the last 2 weeks of this game.

i feel like the real reason bluecat is adding the sandbox aspect to this game is because they've made too many characters in the game too quickly and have oversaturated the story and have no real set or even rough plot outline going foward just key events planned for different characters and they've basically just said "fuck it im just gonna make a bunch of different scenes for different characters and you choose whose you wanna see and i'll prioritise whichever ones patreon wants me to"
I agree that there hasn't bee too much character development, but that seems like more a side effect of this game covering a whole year. You can't rush through a characters arc to quickly else they become irrelevant later on. There's at the very least been some groundwork for later events put down, like Tomoe's family thing and wedding, the potential threesome with Saki and Becky, plus a few more. So at the very least something is planned.

And while I can't confirm it personally, high tier patrons apparently get access to 100 days worth of spoilers, and I've seen a few exchanges in the discord that lends weight to that. So, I'm pretty sure most of the story is planned out, though I imagine it's flexible enough to squeeze in new ideas.

i can definitely see the reason for the sandbox being that stringing scenes together being a pain in the arse. It's been in the works since around the Week 1 merge though. I think they decided to stop patrons influencing the game just before Month 1 Merge started, with them starting a side game for that instead. That's why there are no more T8+ characters being added any more. I think so, anyway. It's been a while since I looked into it.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm, lets wait with the biggest game contest until they are finished...for now every game you named is still in development and many other games could outrange them in a few years, even new games we dont know yet, so it dont makes much sense to compare final statements on ongoing development.

The sandbox theory would not spare any time for the devs at all, they still would need to add the content and it would require more work to prevent bridging errors, but it would be more logical for the player since days dont tend to vary in their length, but with more girls and more content some days already seem much longer than others because there is too much content (i dont complain, i love the content, its just the objective time management that feels a little odd sometimes).

Apr 19, 2020
i feel like the real reason bluecat is adding the sandbox aspect to this game is because they've made too many characters in the game too quickly and have oversaturated the story and have no real set or even rough plot outline going foward just key events planned for different characters and they've basically just said "fuck it im just gonna make a bunch of different scenes for different characters and you choose whose you wanna see and i'll prioritise whichever ones patreon wants me to"
I'd disagree with this last paragraph. They always had the features in the game, they were just broken. So the sandbox elements were always supposed to come into it
As for the longest VN thing, it probably isn't quite there yet but considering we the current game is less than a twelfth of what the final game will be, it will be by a few more updates for sure
Personally, I'm looking forward to the different features and choices, as there are so many characters, choosing my favourites will be a much better experience, otherwise I'd end up skipping scenes I don't want to see. Just having a functioning music player, saves that are permanent, and the map they'll introduce I'm quite excited for. There were quite a few characters that I didn't have an interest in

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
The problem with choosing your favorites is choosing your favorites.
Honestly, i could make a very short list with the woman i dont want (to make it short, milfs and cows), but the rest would still be on my ToDo list ^^
Agreed. We need to make personal lists on who we want to do it with, and who we want to leave out.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Hmm. Satsune, Crazy Nurse, Akira, Tomoe's family. Those are the ones I would skip over, if I had too. Notably all awful people, with the exception of Tomoe's sister Tokiko. She's here just because I promised Tomoe. There's also the men, children and that one old teacher Marika, that are obviously on the "not a chance" list. There's also a lot that I'm still currently luke warm on, so would skip if I had too.

That said, I probably won't skip content at all. At most I'll save before triggering the event and if they do something heinous to one of the characters I don't hate, I'll reload and just skip it so it's not canon in my playthrough. Except Tomoe's family. I promised Tomoe I wouldn't, so I won't.

XpertShadow

Jan 31, 2021
I'm on day 1 and i keep on getting loads of black screens. I have the dark mind patch installed. Is this normal?

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I'm on day 1 and i keep on getting loads of black screens. I have the dark mind patch installed. Is this normal?
You probably installed the wrong patch. I'm assuming you downloaded the Week 1 Final version from the first page, in which case you need.

XpertShadow

Jan 31, 2021
You probably installed the wrong patch. I'm assuming you downloaded the Week 1 Final version from the first page, in which case you need.
Thanks. I have it installed, but I installed the halloween patch before that. Should I just reinstall the game and the correct patch after?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Thanks. I have it installed, but I installed the halloween patch before that. Should I just reinstall the game and the correct patch after?
Yes, though you'll be better off waiting until the Month 1 Merge comes out. It comes in one big (though smaller than Week 1) game, a bunch of bug fixes and implements it's mechanics better. It'll also be the only way to carry saves over to post-month 1 content We're not sure when it will drop though.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

XpertShadow

Jan 31, 2021
Yes, though you'll be better off waiting until the Month 1 Merge comes out. It comes in one big (though smaller than Week 1) game, a bunch of bug fixes and implements it's mechanics better. It'll also be the only way to carry saves over to post-month 1 content We're not sure when it will drop though.
Oh ok I see. I tried to reinstall it with the correct dm patch but waiting is probs a better idea. Thanks!

Jan 10, 2020
Hmm. Satsune, Crazy Nurse, Akira, Tomoe's family. Those are the ones I would skip over, if I had too. Notably all awful people, with the exception of Tomoe's sister Tokiko. She's here just because I promised Tomoe. There's also the men, children and that one old teacher Marika, that are obviously on the "not a chance" list. There's also a lot that I'm still currently luke warm on, so would skip if I had too.

That said, I probably won't skip content at all. At most I'll save before triggering the event and if they do something heinous to one of the characters I don't hate, I'll reload and just skip it so it's not canon in my playthrough. Except Tomoe's family. I promised Tomoe I wouldn't, so I won't.
...??? you'd skip the women that help the MC fuck any girl he wants, treat them as bad as he wants, n get away with it?? WHY??!! n Tomoe's family is AWESOME!!! fuck the shit out of Tomoe, her mom, her sisters...he even has permission from Tomoe's mom to fuck any girl in the clan!!! n after Satsune n Crazy Nurse, only powerful woman left for the MC to seduce is Fuyu's mom.

btw, i haven't played this in months (since the last update), but i can't believe i don't remember who 1 of the "main characters" is...who's Akira, n what's her backstory...unless it's Kaede's n Aki's mom? but that doesn't sound rite...

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
...??? you'd skip the women that help the MC fuck any girl he wants, treat them as bad as he wants, n get away with it?? WHY??!! n Tomoe's family is AWESOME!!! fuck the shit out of Tomoe, her mom, her sisters...he even has permission from Tomoe's mom to fuck any girl in the clan!!! n after Satsune n Crazy Nurse, only powerful woman left for the MC to seduce is Fuyu's mom.

btw, i haven't played this in months (since the last update), but i can't believe i don't remember who 1 of the "main characters" is...who's Akira, n what's her backstory...unless it's Kaede's n Aki's mom? but that doesn't sound rite...
I can fuck any girl I want anyway. I don't need help in that regard. With Tomoe's promise, I am willing to reconsider things as they progress, but so far, I dislike most of her family and when you have women throwing yourself at you like this, them being really hot isn't enough of a factor. I got a a mother/daughter threesome out of it already, so she's going to have to step up her game to win me over.

With the exception of her latest sex scene, Crazy Nurse leaves me feeling unsatisfied whenever she gets involved. Haruka's rape feels tacked on because Crazy Nurse made her forget, leading to the scene ultimately meaning nothing but a way to check off a particular kink. The teacher orgy, should have been a bigger deal than it was because for most of the teachers, it was our first time fucking them. But everyone is to drugged up for us to really appreciate. We even rush through taking someone's anal cherry. I'm also not really into the whole human doll kink, so I'm feeling robbed of developing anything with Haruka and Chiaka as individuals. If not for all that, Crazy Nurse would probably be one of my favourites, as I'm usually into the crazy Harley Quinn types. Though she's still a self absorbed arsehole, so maybe not?

Satsune's just horribly abusive to Kaede, and Kaede's a sweetheart. If I can use her to satisfy some of the darker kinks, that would be great. Aki is also an arsehole, but I was given the opportunity to put her in her place, so that's fun.

Akira is the girl from the science club that drugs you and rapes you in your sleep. That's not really my thing. If I could use her in place of Haruka and Chiaka in Crazy Nurse's antics, I'd be more interested. She also forced me to change my MCs name from Akira to Sojiro, which is unforgivable.

Fuya's mum is a top tier MILF though. She's the tough badass Tara (Tomoe's mother) wishes she could be.

If the changes are drastic enough, I'll probably do an evil playthrough, and do all this regardless.

Jan 10, 2020
She is a member of the same club as Himiko and she drugged and then fucked the MC, I'm pretty sure that happened in week 3.
what club; the science club? n yeah, that does kinda ring a bell...in the science lab, rite? but then the MC doesn't quite remember it, just like me now?

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I can fuck any girl I want anyway. I don't need help in that regard. With Tomoe's promise, I am willing to reconsider things as they progress, but so far, I dislike most of her family and when you have women throwing yourself at you like this, them being really hot isn't enough of a factor. I got a a mother/daughter threesome out of it already, so she's going to have to step up her game to win me over.

With the exception of her latest sex scene, Crazy Nurse leaves me feeling unsatisfied whenever she gets involved. Haruka's rape feels tacked on because Crazy Nurse made her forget, leading to the scene ultimately meaning nothing but a way to check off a particular kink. The teacher orgy, should have been a bigger deal than it was because for most of the teachers, it was our first time fucking them. But everyone is to drugged up for us to really appreciate. We even rush through taking someone's anal cherry. I'm also not really into the whole human doll kink, so I'm feeling robbed of developing anything with Haruka and Chiaka as individuals. If not for all that, Crazy Nurse would probably be one of my favourites, as I'm usually into the crazy Harley Quinn types. Though she's still a self absorbed arsehole, so maybe not?

Satsune's just horribly abusive to Kaede, and Kaede's a sweetheart. If I can use her to satisfy some of the darker kinks, that would be great. Aki is also an arsehole, but I was given the opportunity to put her in her place, so that's fun.

Akira is the girl from the science club that drugs you and rapes you in your sleep. That's not really my thing. If I could use her in place of Haruka and Chiaka in Crazy Nurse's antics, I'd be more interested. She also forced me to change my MCs name from Akira to Sojiro, which is unforgivable.

Fuya's mum is a top tier MILF though. She's the tough badass Tara (Tomoe's mother) wishes she could be.

If the changes are drastic enough, I'll probably do an evil playthrough, and do all this regardless.
Do many playthroughs yes

...what club???
Science Club

Jan 10, 2020

not trying 2 start ne shit, but ur wrong on ur very 1st point...SOOO MANY girls Matsu still can't fuck yet: Kotori (3-way with Hiroko, of course), Shina, Hana, Riu (sloth-chan), Masae, Rikka, Aya, Alice (she needs a good raping), Itsumi (I WANT HER SOOOO BAD!!!!), Yasmine, Aki, Ilyia, Kasumi, Taru (another 1 that needs a good raping), Michiko (she's promising!!), Kelly, Gabby, n Akina...N THAT'S JUST THE STUDENTS

Martha (want her BAD in a 4-way w/Ina n Suzuka), Nao, Aya (Fuyu's mom...gotta tame that bitch), Ellie (even tho she thought about a kid w/Matsu), Arisa (Nanami's sister/track girl), Shion (oh yeah...will be fun breaking that filly), n Hanami (the 'other' bodyguard; she's wierd)...THAT'S 25 GIRLS MATSU CAN'T FUCK YET (lest i forget the 2 'unmentionables'...:unsure::eek::devilish:)

n yeah, it was a mom/dau 3way w/Tomoe n her mom, Matsu didn't get 2 actually HAVE INTERCOURSE w/Tomoe, n Tomoe n her mom didn't do anything w/each other...so until those 2 conditions are met, not counting that as a 3-way; just sex w/Tara. n Crazy Nurse, r u kidding me??!! she'll let u have sex w/ANY girl, whether she joins in or not, volunteers 2 help Matsu rape them (i wouldn't let her give them the drug tho), n provides sex slaves whenever he wants! (tho u are rite about that scene w/Haruka, which is my biggest complaint about the game so far...if ur gonna have that tag, u need MORE THAN 1 SCENE; n they need 2 remember it!!)

the teacher orgy? i agree w/u there also...they need 2 remember it, so they can get more comfy w/other teachers joining in when they fuck Matsu, n be more open 2 'experimenting'. n Satsune is emotionally distant from Kaede, but i dunno about "abusive"...n she is hot-as-fuck, former J-pop aidoru, not 2 mention Kaede n Aki's mom, so it shouldn't be too hard 2 corrupt her in2 a 3-way w/each daughter. n see? u do agree w/me on "treating" her n Aki 2 darker kinks :cool: n Aki put in her place? maybe...fuck/rape the shit out of her? not yet :whistle:

n yeah, i see y i forgot all about Akira...definitely NOT my thing either; NO girl takes advantage of my MC...EVER. n if by some lack of foresight, it does happen, man-oh-man...wait until i'd get the chance 2 have the MC return the favor (dolcett sacrifice ne1? :love:)

both Fuyu's n Tomoe's moms are grade-A milfs...but Tara is just more open about being a whore, which is y Matsu has 2 knock Aya down a few pegs (esp after scaring Matsu's family) n put her in her place, just like Tanami (MEEESA liiken somma dat lady me tinks!) she'll help u fuck/rape/molest any girl, any time, any place, n cover for u, no matter what...can't wait 2 see if that applies 2 her daughter Saitomi as well :giggle:;):p

in the end, your last sentence is your best one..."If the changes are drastic enough, I'll probably do an evil playthrough"; from your fingertips 2 BlueCat's motivations. n w/that being said, HEY BLUECAT...LET MATSU FUCK HIMIKO FOR CHRIST'S SAKE ALREADY...JESUS CHRIST!!! it's not like she doesn't want it, n hasn't already offered herself to him already, so what gives???

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucas Martinez
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes