RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
But that's the point, the on hold tag only affects this website and with nothing concrete from the dev team other than the Portuguese translation then for this site alone it's probably proper to add the on hold tag for now until something concrete comes directly from the dev team. I am saying this as a dev myself and would expect the same consideration if my game ended up in the same situation.
That's something you'll need to take up with whoever decides that on this site. Looking at the rules, BC would need to confirm it's on hold, which they haven't done. They're also not quite with range of Abandoned either, I don't think. They posted an status update here in the middle of January. That would give them about a week to say something before the 3 months is up. That's only if the siterunners discount Skummy's regular post. They're unofficial, but they've been given legitimacy by the Dev themselves.

Personally, I would actually consider the constant communication in the official Discord, but it's separate from this site and Patreon, so I could understand them discounting it.

It's not actually my decision though. You'd need to get someone in charge to make the decision. Everything between us lot is just pointless banter.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
That's also, as far as we've been made aware, not the only thing that's being worked on. BC is also appararantly getting things ready for future days, but the Portuguese is the only thing that we know the details on. Skummy has also said progress is slowly getting back on track, so even without it, it's still being worked on.

The Portuguese translation has been something planned since the Week 1 merge, if I'm remembering correctly, along with a bunch of other languages, so it's probably not just a delaying tactic to avoid an "On Hold" or "Abandoned" tag.

And I'm sure people who prefer to read in Portuguese care. Just because the people of the this English speaking website don't care, doesn't mean noone at all does.
Is there a reason to do a translation before the one month merge is complete? I am not sure how long have I been even waiting for it.

Last edited:

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
My my with no questions you guys get uppity, need to figure one out....

Site mods are more than within their power to just ask Blue for an answer, its not as if he doesn't exist here. There's just no need for him to be around, when I'm here to handle that bit. If that isn't good enough, well, tough noodles I'm not leaving :3. As far as you all are to be concerned, work is happening, at very slow pacing with hiccups-translation work was already planned from the start and isn't delaying project-in fact it's nearly through days 18-19 as it stands.

QUESTION TIME!

Have Crazy Nurse's intellect but have to give up your three most favorite girls?

or

Be able to split in two, but give up on Crazy Nurse's backup for achieving your goals?

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

Zmeu

Jul 15, 2017
QUESTION TIME!

Have Crazy Nurse's intellect but have to give up your three most favorite girls?

or

Be able to split in two, but give up on Crazy Nurse's backup for achieving your goals?
Split in two. No way I'm giving up my favourite girls.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
My my with no questions you guys get uppity, need to figure one out....

Site mods are more than within their power to just ask Blue for an answer, its not as if he doesn't exist here. There's just no need for him to be around, when I'm here to handle that bit. If that isn't good enough, well, tough noodles I'm not leaving :3. As far as you all are to be concerned, work is happening, at very slow pacing with hiccups-translation work was already planned from the start and isn't delaying project-in fact it's nearly through days 18-19 as it stands.

QUESTION TIME!

or

~Skummy Out
Assuming the split in two is similar to shadow clones where I can retain memories of both halves then definitely split in two. I don't think I have it in me to give up my fav 3.

Reactions: HansDampf788

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
QUESTION TIME!

or

~Skummy Out
Split in two. (Or more.) I really want to see some of these girls gangbanged, but without NTR.
(I probably wouldn´t mind too much for the students or MILFS if I was either present or pimping them out, but the daughters (and Fuyu) are mine.)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
That's something you'll need to take up with whoever decides that on this site. Looking at the rules, BC would need to confirm it's on hold, which they haven't done. They're also not quite with range of Abandoned either, I don't think. They posted an status update here in the middle of January. That would give them about a week to say something before the 3 months is up. That's only if the siterunners discount Skummy's regular post. They're unofficial, but they've been given legitimacy by the Dev themselves.

Personally, I would actually consider the constant communication in the official Discord, but it's separate from this site and Patreon, so I could understand them discounting it.

It's not actually my decision though. You'd need to get someone in charge to make the decision. Everything between us lot is just pointless banter.
Ya, personally I don't care either way if it gets the tag or not I just enjoy a bit of banter and like to offer my opinion when it seems relevant. I rarely pay attention to those types of tags when deciding what to play anyway. If it's getting that close to the abandoned point then it might be a good idea for the devs themselves to have at least some interaction here (assuming the mods here don't count skummy's messages or the discord which there haven't been any publicly available updates since the last update here). If I was them though, I'd just officially hire skummy as the team's PR. Then his posts become truly official instead of psuedo-official. He definitely does enough work to deserve getting paid.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Is this game dead?
not Dead just taking longer then normal do to issues

My dear patient supporters.

First of all, I apologize for the long o'holding silence. With the discontinuation of the weekly status reports, we were certain at the time that Month 1 would be released shortly afterwards, but as time has taught us, unfortunately this was not the case.
From a technical point of view there wasn't any setbacks, but in terms of personnel. The state of health of some of my employees has largely deteriorated to such an extent that work on Month 1 was not completely stopped, but slowed down considerably and it was therefore impossible to present a new release date.
Unfortunately, we are not a multimillion dollar corporation that can simply cope with setbacks if a few employees are absent. Everyone who works on Ecchi Sensei, with the exception of me, does it on a part-time basis. Nevertheless, my employees have defined roles and areas of responsibility that cannot be transferred to others. In certain areas I could look for a replacement, but the replacement would first have to be familiarized with the very complex topic. For core tasks, which e.g. Latecomer occupies, it's absolutely unthinkable to get a temporary replacement on board.
Long story short, and this might sound like a cheap excuse to some, but rest assured - We still have an urgent need to continue Ecchi Sensei.
I am very aware of the displeasure of many, and I read again and again from pessimist's and people who've got no idea that Ecchi Sensei has been canceled, or that the dev got no drive anymore and blah. Screw that! My entire team and I are excited to continue with Ecchi Sensei and even if my arm fell off, I would continue.
Once again in plain text: To our regret, Ecchi Sensei Month 1 is very late, but none of us is even thinking about discontinuing the project.
All Tier 7+ Patrons among you, who already have access to future updates in the form images I've created for the updates after Month 1: Day 22 + 23, as well as day 24-26 know that I have already done preparatory work in order to be able to fully start after Month 1.
I assure you that as soon as we're absolutely sure that we have a release date to announce, we will let you know immediately.
I hope this sign of life will calm your minds and that you're going to be patient with us a little longer. You can decide whether it was worth the wait or not. But we won't give up. That much is certain.
With this in mind, I wish everyone in love a happy Valentine's Day and everyone else a good start into the new week.

Stay healthy and if you meet people who claim Ecchi Sensei will be canceled, you can tell them the following from me:

"BlueCat said that people like you... *insert a swear word* and *insert another swear word*. Also, you are... *insert insult* so *insert swear word* and *insult the mother of the person*. ALL HAIL BLUECAT! Peace."

Uhm. Yes. So, I'll keep you posted and a little note to all my Patrons:

In , you can reach me any time. There is also a channel called #gitlab-notification. There you can see that we regularly exchange data within the team and that we are constantly progressing the project.

So long,
Blue

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
QUESTION TIME!

or

~Skummy Out
Also not giving up the girls. I don't need Crazy nurse's backup, and being able to split in two could make for some fun lewd scenes.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Now I wouldn't mind an three-way with these two would love to see what would lead our beloved Sensei into it if it did happen... :devilish: View attachment 1131499
eh. I didn't like Tomoe's mom. She kidnaps and is like you're going to marry my daughter, but then is constantly trying to betray her Tomoe every chance she gets. And its not like with the other girls, where they'll all falling for Sensei for their own reasons. She does it out spite or malicious intent. The only thing she cares about is that you're going to marry Tomoe, nothing else matters to her. It's the one girl you were allowed to fuck at some point in the game, but didn't.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
eh. I didn't like Tomoe's mom. She kidnaps and is like you're going to marry my daughter, but then is constantly trying to betray her Tomoe every chance she gets. And its not like with the other girls, where they'll all falling for Sensei for their own reasons. She does it out spite or malicious intent. The only thing she cares about is that you're going to marry Tomoe, nothing else matters to her. It's the one girl you were allowed to fuck at some point in the game, but didn't.
Yeah, Tara reminds me of real examples of mothers who have a toxic jealousy of their younger, more attractive daughters. I have no real love for any of the parent characters who are abusive to their kids, no matter how hot they are.

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
not Dead just taking longer then normal do to issues

My dear patient supporters.

First of all, I apologize for the long o'holding silence. With the discontinuation of the weekly status reports, we were certain at the time that Month 1 would be released shortly afterwards, but as time has taught us, unfortunately this was not the case.
From a technical point of view there wasn't any setbacks, but in terms of personnel. The state of health of some of my employees has largely deteriorated to such an extent that work on Month 1 was not completely stopped, but slowed down considerably and it was therefore impossible to present a new release date.
Unfortunately, we are not a multimillion dollar corporation that can simply cope with setbacks if a few employees are absent. Everyone who works on Ecchi Sensei, with the exception of me, does it on a part-time basis. Nevertheless, my employees have defined roles and areas of responsibility that cannot be transferred to others. In certain areas I could look for a replacement, but the replacement would first have to be familiarized with the very complex topic. For core tasks, which e.g. Latecomer occupies, it's absolutely unthinkable to get a temporary replacement on board.
Long story short, and this might sound like a cheap excuse to some, but rest assured - We still have an urgent need to continue Ecchi Sensei.
I am very aware of the displeasure of many, and I read again and again from pessimist's and people who've got no idea that Ecchi Sensei has been canceled, or that the dev got no drive anymore and blah. Screw that! My entire team and I are excited to continue with Ecchi Sensei and even if my arm fell off, I would continue.
Once again in plain text: To our regret, Ecchi Sensei Month 1 is very late, but none of us is even thinking about discontinuing the project.
All Tier 7+ Patrons among you, who already have access to future updates in the form images I've created for the updates after Month 1: Day 22 + 23, as well as day 24-26 know that I have already done preparatory work in order to be able to fully start after Month 1.
I assure you that as soon as we're absolutely sure that we have a release date to announce, we will let you know immediately.
I hope this sign of life will calm your minds and that you're going to be patient with us a little longer. You can decide whether it was worth the wait or not. But we won't give up. That much is certain.
With this in mind, I wish everyone in love a happy Valentine's Day and everyone else a good start into the new week.

Stay healthy and if you meet people who claim Ecchi Sensei will be canceled, you can tell them the following from me:

"BlueCat said that people like you... *insert a swear word* and *insert another swear word*. Also, you are... *insert insult* so *insert swear word* and *insult the mother of the person*. ALL HAIL BLUECAT! Peace."

Uhm. Yes. So, I'll keep you posted and a little note to all my Patrons:

In , you can reach me any time. There is also a channel called #gitlab-notification. There you can see that we regularly exchange data within the team and that we are constantly progressing the project.

So long,
Blue
Yeah that was on February 14 and nothing has been said on Patreon since. Blue posts on Discord but seriously, throw a bone. Give a day or two if the month isn't ready. I know things are rough but an update post once a month isn't much to let supporters know the project is alive.

btek

Mar 19, 2021
Tbh, I understand the reasoning they are doing large updates once in a while. But maybe they could maybe give smaller updates at a time?

Then again, I like the story, lots of intrigues (The MC dialogues are not my main thing, sometimes it takes me even out of the whole story. I just like the side charaters stories much better) and a well thought idea overall.

I dont mind the wait. Keep up the good work :)

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

woops

Jun 22, 2017
That's also, as far as we've been made aware, not the only thing that's being worked on. BC is also appararantly getting things ready for future days, but the Portuguese is the only thing that we know the details on. Skummy has also said progress is slowly getting back on track, so even without it, it's still being worked on.

The Portuguese translation has been something planned since the Week 1 merge, if I'm remembering correctly, along with a bunch of other languages, so it's probably not just a delaying tactic to avoid an "On Hold" or "Abandoned" tag.

And I'm sure people who prefer to read in Portuguese care. Just because the people of the this English speaking website don't care, doesn't mean noone at all does.
Dude u still believe that? On his patreon in the last week of december they said 'Ye I know we promised u full month 1 merge by the end of december but hey we had some problems with german translation. So we will try to solve it so anyone can enjoy the game not only english speakers'. Dude it was almost 5 months ago. And now its portuguese? What will be next? Chinese? :)

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Skalli and Jeancul
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes