btek

Mar 19, 2021
Hey guys, does anyone also have problem with missing images? Especially the 3ds kind? Looked around but nothing of real help. If anyone could direct me where I should look, that would be great :)

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Hey guys, does anyone also have problem with missing images? Especially the 3ds kind? Looked around but nothing of real help. If anyone could direct me where I should look, that would be great :)
I think the Dark Mind patch buggers up the images sometimes. Which part of the game are you playing, and what patch are you using?

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Yeah, the the 1M$ question. There are some theories but no one knows for sure.
Could be Matsu in some feverish rape attempt...some think it could be Hirokos and Kotoris Dad...
or Matsus dad, but have we even heard of him?
This was one of the longest mysteries I've ever seen, I think in 2077 we find out! (y)

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and AwsHen

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, we still have 11 months and a week in game left. But I guess on our way through, we might uncover quite a few misterys.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah, the the 1M$ question. There are some theories but no one knows for sure.
Could be Matsu in some feverish rape attempt...some think it could be Hirokos and Kotoris Dad...
or Matsus dad, but have we even heard of him?
I think he's had a few offhand mentions in the flashback specials, but I haven't gone back to any of those since my first playthrough of them, so I could be misremembering.

Reactions: Dirk220

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
being an T8 supporter of Blue's I know this answer one of the perks of being T8 is getting to know spoilers from BlueCat himself the answer to this will be answer soon in the game.
You are evil for teasing the answer to probably the biggest question of the game when no one has a fucking idea when it will continue.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
wasn't trying to tease the answer but I know it will be answer in game soon after month 1 release I'm trying to keep this spoiler free for those that don't want to know until it is shown in the game
Thank you for that. I would much rather find out in the game. I just hope that it still has consequences going forward, we know how it effected Mao in the past, hopefully the answer is worth the damage the secret caused.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Yeah, we still have 11 months and a week in game left. But I guess on our way through, we might uncover quite a few misterys.
I hope the guy who is sick gets better soon. I can't wait to see the next update. But until then, I will wait like a stone; until my time to rise comes again.

Reactions: Dirk220

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I dont know what you guys think about it, but for me its a fact: The more time the update is taking, the less interested i am about it.
Slowly but surely Ecchi Sensei is moving into the land of oblivion.

Short 'n Sweet, and now UP UP AND AWAY!
Sorry to hear that. For me, I'm still looking forward to it. I was planning to replay everything at some point anyway, so nothing has really changed for me. For now, I'm just playing other stuff, like finally finishing some Final Fantasy games I gave up on, and giving Disco Elysium a shot, now that it's fully voice. Disco Elysium is fantastic by the way.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Sorry to hear that. For me, I'm still looking forward to it. I was planning to replay everything at some point anyway, so nothing has really changed for me. For now, I'm just playing other stuff, ...
I am looking forward to it as well, but deep down I know I´ll be dissapointed. I replayaed the parts quite a lot, and seeing them all together is going to be cool, but as far as I know, there won´t be anything extremely new in the merge.... So like: "Yeah, I´ve seen all of this. Now more waiting..."

Reactions: Abagofbabies
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes