RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Nothing I can say concretely, but some progress is being made today concerning the merge, beyond Portuguese translation work. Hope that tides you all over, I will not elaborate :3, just figured you guys could use a nibble to keep hopes going.

That being said...who wants more questions?!

You're walking down the street, you see Mika and Himiko waiting for you, but wait, you hear another set of voices behind you, it's Mao and Marles. Both close in on you asking for your dedicated time just for them, so you gotta choose:

Darling Himiko and Obedient Mika?

or

Lovey Mao and Horny Marles?

No you can't have both, they're not the best at sharing, and two is the most they can deal with :3

All that said, my day is done for now, bai

Stay Healthy (Nearly! Woo!), Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out!
Awesome news. Thanks.

Mao and Marles without hesitation. All for are great, but there a few who can compete with Mao for my attention. Marles is lucky she became friends with the right sister.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Mika & Himiko and for me it is not even remotely close
Exactly. XD
Assuming all things being equal, I'd probably go with Mika and Himiko. I don't have the issues some of the others have with Himiko, and Mika really gets my libido going.
People have issues with Himiko? (That´s the 3rd daughter, right? I always rename them.) I mean, I sometimes get the feeling that she is crazier than Crazy Nurse, but a strong hand (dom) should help keep her in check.
But I wonder what other people think about her.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah Himiko is fun crazy and has reason to be possessive over her Daddy whereas crazy nurse is just batshit crazy.

I mean I still fuck the shit out of CN sometimes but I'm just saying.

Now if daughter vs daughter was

Himiko and Mika

or

Saki and Kaede

now I am in some deep, deep trouble. I would have to go Cpt Kirk and cheat to win them all!

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah Himiko is fun crazy and has reason to be possessive over her Daddy whereas crazy nurse is just batshit crazy.

I mean I still fuck the shit out of CN sometimes but I'm just saying.

Now if daughter vs daughter was

Himiko and Mika

or

Saki and Kaede

now I am in some deep, deep trouble. I would have to go Cpt Kirk and cheat to win them all!
Based on the pairings in the original question, I think that would've been Saki and Becky. Same problem still?

Jaaru

Aug 21, 2017
I have several folders for different days (example : week 3 - days 15-17, week 3 - days 18-19 and week 3 - days 20-21).
- These are downloaded long time ago.

I just played "week 3 - days 15-17" and tried to start "week 3 - days 18-19" (new game and loaded latest save) but they both start from day 15 again. Why?

I also downloaded "Week 3 - days 15-21" from Nopy and it shows day "D20+21" in game and starts from day 15.

Anyone can help?

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
I have several folders for different days (example : week 3 - days 15-17, week 3 - days 18-19 and week 3 - days 20-21).
- These are downloaded long time ago.

I just played "week 3 - days 15-17" and tried to start "week 3 - days 18-19" (new game and loaded latest save) but they both start from day 15 again. Why?

I also downloaded "Week 3 - days 15-21" from Nopy and it shows day "D20+21" in game and starts from day 15.
The files are all named rather poorly, for right now you want to download the final version of each week (week 3 will be called d20+21 but it is the whole week). I wouldn't bother with the individual days anymore if you still have them because the combined weeks take care of this anyway. Also don't worry too much about the saves because last I checked the choices you make don't actually transfer between weeks anyway (this is one of the planned fixes with the merge).

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Nothing I can say concretely, but some progress is being made today concerning the merge, beyond Portuguese translation work. Hope that tides you all over, I will not elaborate :3, just figured you guys could use a nibble to keep hopes going.

That being said...who wants more questions?!

You're walking down the street, you see Mika and Himiko waiting for you, but wait, you hear another set of voices behind you, it's Mao and Marles. Both close in on you asking for your dedicated time just for them, so you gotta choose:

or

No you can't have both, they're not the best at sharing, and two is the most they can deal with :3

All that said, my day is done for now, bai

Stay Healthy (Nearly! Woo!), Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out!
Lol I do like that you are trying to engage us in opinions and the like, but for me, it has been so long since I played the game that I would need to replay it just so I can get reacquainted with the characters and names again. I will say however, there are 2 characters that stand out in my mind that I really like. The panini girl with the elf ears and the vamp fangs (her dialog and facial expirations are just absolutely adorable), and Sloth. Her look and manner are so cute! They both make my heart go doki-doki.

Reactions: Infidel

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018

or

well, not an easy one, as I love them all...
I'm going to use the same solution as for the last question wich is to toss a coin...
and the the winners are Mao and Marlies.
So sorry Himiko and Mika. Next time it'll be you two.

You see, I can't decide and I don't want to, games where you have to decide in the end wich girl you want to keep are just the worst....:ROFLMAO:. Well, it hasn't kept me from playing them none the less..

Skummy Ecchi Great to hear you're recovering.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Lol I do like that you are trying to engage us in opinions and the like, but for me, it has been so long since I played the game that I would need to replay it just so I can get reacquainted with the characters and names again. I will say however, there are 2 characters that stand out in my mind that I really like. The panini girl with the elf ears and the vamp fangs (her dialog and facial expirations are just absolutely adorable), and Sloth. Her look and manner are so cute! They both make my heart go doki-doki.
Good choices.

If you'd like to take part in these, there are a few images with all the characters on them on the OP and most of them have their names attached. Maybe that'll help.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Happy Easter for those who celebrate, as for the rest of us? How about a question! Sorry, no news this time, maybe luck changes a different day? :3

Till then, question time!

Its Easter time in the Matsumoto Household, while nobody actually celebrates it its a fun holiday regardless, all the family is set on giving Matsu a special surprise-but he can only choose one. But there's a twist, all the girls have brought in help from outside. for the purposes of this question it is assumed that Hiroko knows at least her husband is fucking the teachers, just not the daughters, and that none of the daughters wish to share their Daddy on this day except with their backup partners.

Do you choose:

Himiko, Aki, Michiko, and Yasmine for a nice mixture of young and fresh horny schoolgirls in uniform, but with bunny ears and tails, ready to play Hop on Matsu?

Saki, Becky, Chiaki (No Mind Control Wooooooooo!), and somehow roping Kotori in for some fat asses and fun times with bunny maids ready to service you in every way? Cept Kotori is still vampire bunny, need to handles her teeth *wink wink*

Mao, Fuyu, Tomoe, and Sloth-Chan for a nice night of sharing and group work to present themselves as the slutty bunny quartet and work you over till you can't stand anymore? Trust me, they've got the combined stamina to take you down!

or finally, dear Hiroko, Ina, Suzuki, Haruka, Momo, AND Satsune all dressed al the classic bunny girls, because Hiroko understands her Anata's great appetite and knows only real women are gonna satisfy his more primal power in bed. They have the numbers as well, because twins are always delicious and dammit Satsune needs love despite being a cunt!

Hard choices no? Well its a holiday, so gotta give some big holiday choices! Have fun!

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi

~Skummy Out!

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Happy Easter for those who celebrate, as for the rest of us? How about a question! Sorry, no news this time, maybe luck changes a different day? :3

Till then, question time!

Its Easter time in the Matsumoto Household, while nobody actually celebrates it its a fun holiday regardless, all the family is set on giving Matsu a special surprise-but he can only choose one. But there's a twist, all the girls have brought in help from outside. for the purposes of this question it is assumed that Hiroko knows at least her husband is fucking the teachers, just not the daughters, and that none of the daughters wish to share their Daddy on this day except with their backup partners.

Do you choose:

Himiko, Aki, Michiko, and Yasmine for a nice mixture of young and fresh horny schoolgirls in uniform, but with bunny ears and tails, ready to play Hop on Matsu?

Saki, Becky, Chiaki (No Mind Control Wooooooooo!), and somehow roping Kotori in for some fat asses and fun times with bunny maids ready to service you in every way? Cept Kotori is still vampire bunny, need to handles her teeth *wink wink*

Mao, Fuyu, Tomoe, and Sloth-Chan for a nice night of sharing and group work to present themselves as the slutty bunny quartet and work you over till you can't stand anymore? Trust me, they've got the combined stamina to take you down!

or finally, dear Hiroko, Ina, Suzuki, Haruka, Momo, AND Satsune all dressed al the classic bunny girls, because Hiroko understands her Anata's great appetite and knows only real women are gonna satisfy his more primal power in bed. They have the numbers as well, because twins are always delicious and dammit Satsune needs love despite being a cunt!

Hard choices no? Well its a holiday, so gotta give some big holiday choices! Have fun!

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi

~Skummy Out!
For me it's Saki, Becky, Chiaki, and Kotori, because the last two are two I've been wanting more with for quite some time now, and Saki is always amazing, and Becky is such a pervert, the combination is irresistible. Though when we get more content and I've had more time with some of the girls, I imagine my answer might change to Mao, Fuyu, Tomoe, and Sloth-Chan, but it's hard to say!

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Do you choose:

Oh, this is so easy for me.

I'll take Mao's group but throw in Masae and Marles for me as well. Because those two need a little more love, too.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
No competition. Missing out on Kotori and a mentally free Chiaki is a little disappointing, but Mao's group is filled with my favourites. I'd very much like to bring Mao into the Fuyu/Tomoe bubble. I feel they would they would do a good job of getting her over her hang ups. Plus, I'd genuinely like to see Fuyu develop her relationship with her new found sisters.

Jaaru

Aug 21, 2017
The files are all named rather poorly, for right now you want to download the final version of each week (week 3 will be called d20+21 but it is the whole week). I wouldn't bother with the individual days anymore if you still have them because the combined weeks take care of this anyway. Also don't worry too much about the saves because last I checked the choices you make don't actually transfer between weeks anyway (this is one of the planned fixes with the merge).
Thanks for answering.
I now have only week 1, week 2 and week 3 and theyre dm patches.
And i could start day 18.

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018

I realy needed some time to think about this one, too many good girls in all of them.
For it boils down to this:
4th: Himiko, Aki, Michiko, Yasmine
3rd: Hiroko, Ina, Suzuka, Haruka H, Momo, Satsune
2nd: Saki, Becki, FreeChiaki, Kotori
1st: Mao, Fuyu, Tomoe, Riu

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes