Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
Ok, need some insight. There's a lot of love for Sloth-chan, but I don't really get it. I always find her character boring and try to avoid her. Alas, there is no outrunning Sloths. What is the appeal exactly?

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
When a game offers than insane amount of potential content in such a short period of game days, the first conclusion is obivous: Every girl is gonna fall inside/outside/on top/bellow/above MCs dick at the first chance they get.

This will likely lead to poor character development or just fanservice sex. Lets pray a keep playing.

Reactions: Pagliano

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
Ok, need some insight. There's a lot of love for Sloth-chan, but I don't really get it. I always find her character boring and try to avoid her. Alas, there is no outrunning Sloths. What is the appeal exactly?
She's cute and weird.
And she's also quite mysterious as most times we get to spend with her she's in her trance so we don't know much about her.
But that also adds to her cuteness.

Reactions: RandoCard3

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
She's cute and weird.
And she's also quite mysterious as most times we get to spend with her she's in her trance so we don't know much about her.
Add to that the fact that she's kind from what we've seen, sweet, enjoys physical affection, and is obviously one of the most damaged girls in the game (which is saying a lot) and that adds to her appeal.

"Wait. Damage adds to her appeal?" You might be wondering. For some people, absolutely. The thought that we might be able to help her, care for her, see her gradually get better with your help while growing closer is very attractive to some of us (myself included).

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
"Wait. Damage adds to her appeal?" You might be wondering. For some people, absolutely. The thought that we might be able to help her, care for her, see her gradually get better with your help while growing closer is very attractive to some of us (myself included).
I hear you, just what I was thinking.
For me she is really high up on my list.

Reactions: RandoCard3

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I have offered no semblance of a timeline,
The only person who could give out a timeline is the sick team member himself, it all depends on what he has and only he and Blue know that.

The problem with predicting when the sick member comes back is he is already out for over 3 months that could mean that he can come back again tomorrow, next week, or in 6 months. After all, we can say one thing for sure and that is that he has something serious to be out for so long.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I usually roll my eyes when someone goes goes all "must protecc" over an girl like they're a pet, but knowing how vulnerable she finds herself in, on such a frequent basis does trigger some need to protect and help her. Though, considering we're playing a serial rapist, perhaps she'd be safer if we left her be.
Add to that the fact that she's kind from what we've seen, sweet, enjoys physical affection, and is obviously one of the most damaged girls in the game (which is saying a lot) and that adds to her appeal.

To be honest, while I do want to fuck every one of them in every hole, at the end of the day I do actually want to be the best teacher I can be, ensuring the best chances for their future and taking care of their physical and mental health. I think that's why Crazy Nurse bothers me so much, when in anything else she'd probably be my favourite.

Edit: Sloth Chan has strange circumstances, so she needs special attention.

Reactions: Dirk220

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
decided to do another crossover or should I say add more neko's to an crossover I posted an while back hope ya'll like View attachment 1109133 we have an Hotel Harem/Ecchi Sensei/Lucky Paradox/My New Family for those that are Neko lovers enjoy ;)
Waaaait just a minute...

I see a cute puppy with my nekos! XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
If we are going to throw out wild conspiracies than I will suggest Crazy Nurse has kidnapped Bluecat and will not release him until she gets more scenes. ;)
I want more scenes with that busty student that sensei, and the nurse rape.

Reactions: pgm_01

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I want more scenes with that busty student that sensei, and the nurse rape.
I want scenes with Haruka and Chiaki separate from Crazy Nurse. Even if it's mostly with Crazy Nurse, I at least want to talk to them while their minds are definitely their own. Just so I know where I stand in future scenes.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
At the risk of being called a monster is there going to be Fuku or Yuki content and can you skip it if there is?
There will be nothing that violates the rules of Patreon, the Dark Mind patch is not officially affiliated with the Ecchi Sensei project. That being said, that delightful patch also will never have any content on it that violates the rules set forth by F95, now or in the future. All is wholesome, nothing to worry on, shut up, not hiding things, you're hiding things. I was never here, how about more questions?!

Question!

Tomoe?

or

Fuyu?

Simple, yet dangerous, sure both are yours, but the more pressing issue, is who is more favorite?

Stay Healthy (Getting Better ^_^), Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out!

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
There will be nothing that violates the rules of Patreon, the Dark Mind patch is not officially affiliated with the Ecchi Sensei project. That being said, that delightful patch also will never have any content on it that violates the rules set forth by F95, now or in the future. All is wholesome, nothing to worry on, shut up, not hiding things, you're hiding things. I was never here, how about more questions?!

Question!

Tomoe?

or

Fuyu?

Simple, yet dangerous, sure both are yours, but the more pressing issue, is who is more favorite?

Stay Healthy (Getting Better ^_^), Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out!
Uh oh. Landmine right there. Though more of a minefield. The real question is, which part of the minefield do you wanna get blown up by?

Fuyu is the teasing, sexy, adventurous girlfriend who is willing to share you with other women and girls, who doesn't mind your Beast nature, and could get over the fact that you're her biological father. Holy crap.

Tomoe is super sexy, strong, a total badass, and practically a noblewoman. Yet she is demure, sensitive, and does get jealous when you're with other girls. She wants you and wants to accept you for who you are, yet she has trouble struggling with that part, especially when it comes to her own family.

...I'm gonna have to say Tomoe, giving it some thought. She's very much my type.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Uh oh. Landmine right there. Though more of a minefield. The real question is, which part of the minefield do you wanna get blown up by?

Fuyu is the teasing, sexy, adventurous girlfriend who is willing to share you with other women and girls, who doesn't mind your Beast nature, and could get over the fact that you're her biological father. Holy crap.

Tomoe is super sexy, strong, a total badass, and practically a noblewoman. Yet she is demure, sensitive, and does get jealous when you're with other girls. She wants you and wants to accept you for who you are, yet she has trouble struggling with that part, especially when it comes to her own family.

...I'm gonna have to say Tomoe, giving it some thought. She's very much my type.
nah miku is the best girl.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes