Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Alrighty, I still feel like shit with this cold not letting up, how about another question?!

You have been given management of the Oppai Club, do you suggest:

The use of disciplinary measures, to make unruly students work in the Oppai Club, for patrons enjoyment (Non-contact, unless they're also our girls of course)

or

Do you expand the Oppai Club's reach, but neglect the student body while you work to gain greater reach and recruitment

I'mma go lay the fuck down

Stay Healthy (Not me, ugh -_-), Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out!

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
You have been given management of the Oppai Club, do you suggest:

The use of disciplinary measures, to make unruly students work in the Oppai Club, for patrons enjoyment (Non-contact, unless they're also our girls of course)

or

Do you expand the Oppai Club's reach, but neglect the student body while you work to gain greater reach and recruitment
First off, get better, Skummy!

Second, I think I'd go with disciplinary action. Unruly students need to get a taste of the real world through work. Extra unruly students are put to work in the Feel-Up Pub.

That's how I see it.

Legitgamer771

Oct 2, 2018
This is one game that would hurt extremely bad if it was left unfinished and abandoned. It hurt when other games were abandoned but this... Idk how I'd manage if this were to be abandoned. There's so much great potential and so much to enjoy so many future possibilities. It would definitely be devastating.

Reactions: JackshitMelody

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
This is one game that would hurt extremely bad if it was left unfinished and abandoned. It hurt when other games were abandoned but this... Idk how I'd manage if this were to be abandoned. There's so much great potential and so much to enjoy so many future possibilities. It would definitely be devastating.
It wont be abandoned

Reactions: Legitgamer771

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018

or

Never ever going to neglect the students bodys(pun intendet) so definitly the disciplinary measures for me. ;)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes