tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
As far as I know, they won't turn the whole game into sandbox, the story itself, schooltime and so on remains the way it is.
What they want to implement is for the evening time an option to choose who you want to spend it with.
This is what has been said.

• Angry
Reactions: Truvelo
Dec 8, 2020
That doesn't clarify if with sandbox you are now going to miss 10% of the game. That also is a lot more work to the story to keep track of who you spend time with and a lot of branching paths. So more work less game seen

Reactions: Agrik

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
people are forgetting sandbox works for games with unlimited time. To me it sounds like a shrinking harem if you add 7 days and 10 events you are going to miss something and the length of this i dont think most people are going to play it over to get what they missed. or if he adds 7 days and 7 events than sandbox was pointless to start.
You're adding an arbitrary limit on how many events we can see, when, as far as I recall, there will be no such thing. From what info we've been given, the sandbox stuff will be optional afterschool stuff, that will at most change dialogue for the more linear sections. At the end of the day, it's just filler content to let players some time with their favourites without dragging the narrative to each location, and fleshing out the girls some more. Sandbox events will be skippable for the few that want to, but nothing is being locked off. Unless, of course, they've decided to go in a different direction with it since they last spoke about it.

An example they gave was, if you visit Tomoe during sandbox, then meet up with he during the events of the day, during the linear portion, then they would discuss what happened the night before.

The phone, I could take or leave. Unless it's getting tied into the sandbox somehow, then it could easily be handled via text box like normal conversation. Some optional conversations, with some saucy pics from the girls would go a long way to justify it.

The Bio must stay though. It's vital that I know how much cum I've put into each girl, and what hole. Vital.

In all seriousness, the Bio was my favourite addition to Week 1, and it's really enhanced the experience for me. I open it whenever we bump into a girl to remind myself of details, and after sex scenes to make sure the number goes up.

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
That doesn't clarify if with sandbox you are now going to miss 10% of the game. That also is a lot more work to the story to keep track of who you spend time with and a lot of branching paths. So more work less game seen
Again, just me thinking out loud:
If you are going to visit just one girl every afternoon, you are going to miss out, same if you choose to watch the simpsons.
I don't know how they are going to implement it or how much for each update, I can only restate the things I've read here as I am not a patreon nor am I on Blues Discord. But you won't see less game, a day is still a day, unless you prefer jaw baby's stretching the week.....uuuh, that would be so much fun....
Maybe you have to regard the game as a whole, so if Blue ads 2 events for every weekday update and 3 for the we updates
in the end you will have around 331 events so for each gameday one. Just as a theory.
Maybe you can kindly ask Skummy but I'm not sure what he is willing/allowed to share.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
You're adding an arbitrary limit on how many events we can see, when, as far as I recall, there will be no such thing. From what info we've been given, the sandbox stuff will be optional afterschool stuff, that will at most change dialogue for the more linear sections. At the end of the day, it's just filler content to let players some time with their favourites without dragging the narrative to each location, and fleshing out the girls some more. Sandbox events will be skippable for the few that want to, but nothing is being locked off. Unless, of course, they've decided to go in a different direction with it since they last spoke about it.

An example they gave was, if you visit Tomoe during sandbox, then meet up with he during the events of the day, during the linear portion, then they would discuss what happened the night before.

The phone, I could take or leave. Unless it's getting tied into the sandbox somehow, then it could easily be handled via text box like normal conversation. Some optional conversations, with some saucy pics from the girls would go a long way to justify it.

The Bio must stay though. It's vital that I know how much cum I've put into each girl, and what hole. Vital.

In all seriousness, the Bio was my favourite addition to Week 1, and it's really enhanced the experience for me. I open it whenever we bump into a girl to remind myself of details, and after sex scenes to make sure the number goes up.
And I know it isn't a sandbox element but I'm glad the music player will be fully fixed too. I think all these features will really enhance the experience, and tbh the optional scenes with girls I think will be really fun

Last edited:

JokerSF

Jan 9, 2021
Question: Which DM patch do I use for Week 3? For Week 1 "Week 1 Final" and Week 2 I use " Day 8-14 - Final Release "
But which one do I use for week 3? Or do I have to DL and use multiple patches for the various days (i.e. Days 15-17 Final, and Days 18-19 Final, and Days 20-21 Final)

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Question: Which DM patch do I use for Week 3? For Week 1 "Week 1 Final" and Week 2 I use " Day 8-14 - Final Release "
But which one do I use for week 3? Or do I have to DL and use multiple patches for the various days (i.e. Days 15-17 Final, and Days 18-19 Final, and Days 20-21 Final)
Days 20-21 Final

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Sandbox elements are simply additional scenes to take on and enjoy additional time with your favorite girls, it adds nothing of importance to the game, but allows you to see certain dialogues that are locked into the events of that night. It will only work on Weekdays, and will service to fill the night time events instead of arbitrary pulling you around to each location, as Month 1 was the introductory stage before we got into the meat and potatoes of the actual game. The story is still set in stone more or less, but this lets you give it your own special flavor, and spend time with the girls you wish to spend with most.

This also extends replay and game length for all possible choices, think of it like the first Halloween Special. However it cannot get bogged down in branching storylines as there is only one storyline, the main one. That is where it survives where other fail these scenes are of no consequence to the events of the game, outside some minor in-joking and flirtatious talk between you and your girl. It's the fun of sandbox without the daunting task of making all those choices work, because in the end you are the Ecchi Sensei, they are all yours canonically (whether they want to be or not) you just flavor it how much you care about one girl more than all the rest :3

This is all the information available to the public, sorry if it still leaves questions!

That all being said, skipped making question, so here's another one to ponder about on-

Dominate the Yakuza Bosses and the Clans?

or

Seduce the Yakuza Bosses and the Clans?

Very lame, yes, as this is basically already a pathway the game will be taking more than likely, but I want to know if you are those of the iron fist, or the gentle river, and I'm burned out nd can't come up with anything tonight soooooooo, bai!

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi

~Skummy Out!

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
That all being said, skipped making question, so here's another one to ponder about on-

or

Very lame, yes, as this is basically already a pathway the game will be taking more than likely, but I want to know if you are those of the iron fist, or the gentle river, and I'm burned out nd can't come up with anything tonight soooooooo, bai!

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi

~Skummy Out!
Hmm. I'd like to say seduce, but I gave Tomoe my word that I wouldn't fuck her family, so I'm gonna have to go dominate.

Plus, there's a certain fucked up appeal to Fuyu helping with breaking her own mother in. God, that feels fucked up just to type.

Reactions: Dirk220

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019

or

I'm gonna have to go with Dominate on this one. Besides, not all the Bosses and Clan Leaders might be female, so... no homo.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Sandbox elements are simply additional scenes to take on and enjoy additional time with your favorite girls, it adds nothing of importance to the game, but allows you to see certain dialogues that are locked into the events of that night. It will only work on Weekdays, and will service to fill the night time events instead of arbitrary pulling you around to each location, as Month 1 was the introductory stage before we got into the meat and potatoes of the actual game. The story is still set in stone more or less, but this lets you give it your own special flavor, and spend time with the girls you wish to spend with most.

This also extends replay and game length for all possible choices, think of it like the first Halloween Special. However it cannot get bogged down in branching storylines as there is only one storyline, the main one. That is where it survives where other fail these scenes are of no consequence to the events of the game, outside some minor in-joking and flirtatious talk between you and your girl. It's the fun of sandbox without the daunting task of making all those choices work, because in the end you are the Ecchi Sensei, they are all yours canonically (whether they want to be or not) you just flavor it how much you care about one girl more than all the rest :3

This is all the information available to the public, sorry if it still leaves questions!

or

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi

~Skummy Out!
Dominate

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
Hello everyone. So I just finished week 1 and week 2, and as I'm downloading week 3 I realised I can't see a DM patch for the complete week... Am I blind or stupid? Could someone please help a fellow pervert out...

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Hello everyone. So I just finished week 1 and week 2, and as I'm downloading week 3 I realised I can't see a DM patch for the complete week... Am I blind or stupid? Could someone please help a fellow pervert out...
you need Day 20+21 - Final - that is week3 . renaming it to 15-21 or week 3 would be to easy :)

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
1st, thanks for clearing up the sandbox situation, was guessing into the blue, but it was fun none the less.

or

So dominate or seduce....hmmm, tough one,
I'll go with seduce, no one said seducing has to be sexually(at least not entirely ;)).
I made that promise too, but could be fun to make them do stuff by letting them think it was their own idea,
you know what I mean.

Reactions: RandoCard3

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Yea, Ok. That makes me feel a little better. I really don't like click-fest sandbox games, where you have to see the same repetitive scenes over and over again and click all over the map to maybe, just maybe, see something new if it is Tuesday evening, and you used the shower Friday morning, after talking with a particular character in the garden the previous Monday.

I still don't see the point, but I will reserve judgement until I actually see it, whenever it is finally released.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes