Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
even if you're paying 1$ I would try to convince you to stop.
I have no problem with Patreon supporters continuing their support for this game or any others. Everyone is free to pause their donations anytime. Nobody is being tricked. They can see how the development is going and make their own decisions. If they don't mind paying $5 or $10 or more a month indefinitely, who am I to say anything. It is better that a few dollars go to independent game developers, even if their output is uneven, then a lot of other stuff people spend money on. It even costs $5 for a cup of coffee nowadays, at least in the US, so paying a cup of coffee or two for a game you like isn't much.
You see, you smarmint are just venting your frustration, thats ok, I understand that, I'm as frustrated myself.
mytril on the other is trying to pursuade patreons to unpledge and thats what upset me especialy as he isn't a patreon himself.
Me, I'm a pirat, I'm not pledging for this one but I'm a patreon for another game here on f95 just like you are Smarmint.
Thin is, as long as we are beating around on indizes with no hard evidence either way, we are running in circles and drag the others down with us.
That's where skummy comes in.
Could he have handled it better? of course.
He tried to give us something to talk about, to keep us occupied till there are news of any sort.
But everything he gets after a hard day of work IRL is just a slap in the face.
That's why I didn't dip into this topic in my last post as it leads to nothing, just more furiosity about a dead horse.
So, smarmint, I understand you and I'm not saying you are wrong, I have no evidence to prove that and in reverse, that doesn't mean you are right either, same point, no evidence just indizes.
In addition you tried to be decent about it, so no bad blood.
So why is it that, especialy on the internet, people start to push others over the edge?
Yeah, there's no pun in that, I mean it quite literaly.
Why get your panties in a knot if we could have some fun in these hard times,
isn't there enough shit going on at the moment?

peace out

Dec 15, 2017
You see, you smarmint are just venting your frustration, thats ok, I understand that, I'm as frustrated myself.
mytril on the other is trying to pursuade patreons to unpledge and thats what upset me especialy as he isn't a patreon himself.
Me, I'm a pirat, I'm not pledging for this one but I'm a patreon for another game here on f95 just like you are Smarmint.
Thin is, as long as we are beating around on indizes with no hard evidence either way, we are running in circles and drag the others down with us.
That's where skummy comes in.
Could he have handled it better? of course.
He tried to give us something to talk about, to keep us occupied till there are news of any sort.
But everything he gets after a hard day of work IRL is just a slap in the face.
That's why I didn't dip into this topic in my last post as it leads to nothing, just more furiosity about a dead horse.
So, smarmint, I understand you and I'm not saying you are wrong, I have no evidence to prove that and in reverse, that doesn't mean you are right either, same point, no evidence just indizes.
In addition you tried to be decent about it, so no bad blood.
So why is it that, especialy on the internet, people start to push others over the edge?
Yeah, there's no pun in that, I mean it quite literaly.
Why get your panties in a knot if we could have some fun in these hard times,
isn't there enough shit going on at the moment?

peace out
I will just throw in my two cents and then be done with this whole thing. I have so many other games and hobbies to occupy my time. I agree that things are shitty right now with this game, and we all hope that Blue and crew are not scamming us for money. I have not quite reached that point yet. I am giving it the one year mark from when they last updated the main game. I believe that was June of last year if I am not mistaken? Probably am. Anyways, I agree with you Dirk, that trying to persuade patrons to unpledge, just to "get back" at the dev is not really a good thing. I spoke about encouraging people to drop support, but that is because they were already voicing their frustrations and already thinking about dropping it. But, I was also on the other end being that person who defended a dev's actions for too long, and convincing people they should continue supporting, even when the dev has made no effort to give any updates or reach out to his supporters. I wanted to believe that the project was not dead so bad that I refused to see the truth, and I didn't want others to make the same mistake I did. BTW, I am referring to a different game and project that I was convincing people to continue to support. Some probably know which one I am speaking of. Anyways, I am not justifying my actions then or now, just stating where my mindset was and why such actions were performed. But now I believe I was wrong in both circumstances. So yeah, all of that to say let people do what they want with their money, it's not harming you and unless they specifically ask for guidance, they probably don't like it when some random person on the internet tells them what to do with it. I do realize that some devs out there can be manipulative and provide false hope, but it is not anyone's mission to "protect" people from bullshit. Alright, hopefully some of that was coherent. Either way, I have said what I needed to say and am going to move forward with life. I hope everyone takes care and can find some sort of way to move on as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skalli and Dirk220

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Only ten hours this time, improvements!

Anyways, not gonna touch this goliath of discourse, just gonna post the question of the day (er night) and carry off to sleepy times. Be good everyone, or mods will be up our asses:

Become Neko-Sensei, earning ears and a tail and command over the Neko Club as its authority figure (much sooner than you already will I might add, and with less restrictions that may come frowards), with he power to also force girls to be nekos with you and, well, Neko herself.

or

Begin turning multiple girls into idols, not just Aki and Kelly, but even the more reluctant types having to become idols for your new empire of idol schoolgirls! Hell even the teachers too, why the hell not!

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out!

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
I will just throw in my two cents and then be done with this whole thing. I have so many other games and hobbies to occupy my time. I agree that things are shitty right now with this game, and we all hope that Blue and crew are not scamming us for money. I have not quite reached that point yet. I am giving it the one year mark from when they last updated the main game. I believe that was June of last year if I am not mistaken? Probably am. Anyways, I agree with you Dirk, that trying to persuade patrons to unpledge, just to "get back" at the dev is not really a good thing. I spoke about encouraging people to drop support, but that is because they were already voicing their frustrations and already thinking about dropping it. But, I was also on the other end being that person who defended a dev's actions for too long, and convincing people they should continue supporting, even when the dev has made no effort to give any updates or reach out to his supporters. I wanted to believe that the project was not dead so bad that I refused to see the truth, and I didn't want others to make the same mistake I did. BTW, I am referring to a different game and project that I was convincing people to continue to support. Some probably know which one I am speaking of. Anyways, I am not justifying my actions then or now, just stating where my mindset was and why such actions were performed. But now I believe I was wrong in both circumstances. So yeah, all of that to say let people do what they want with their money, it's not harming you and unless they specifically ask for guidance, they probably don't like it when some random person on the internet tells them what to do with it. I do realize that some devs out there can be manipulative and provide false hope, but it is not anyone's mission to "protect" people from bullshit. Alright, hopefully some of that was coherent. Either way, I have said what I needed to say and am going to move forward with life. I hope everyone takes care and can find some sort of way to move on as well.
Thanks Mab's Thrall. I appreciate your two cents, they mean a lot.
We are all adults here so all I'm saying is don't mess with others opinions if you don't have all the answers yourself.
And that last part wasn't directed at you anymore Mab's.
Maybe consider to answer some of skummys questions, he didn't pull them out of his arse,
he really gave them some thought.

May the foxgods be with you

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
Become Neko-Sensei, earning ears and a tail and command over the Neko Club as its authority figure (much sooner than you already will I might add, and with less restrictions that may come frowards), with he power to also force girls to be nekos with you and, well, Neko herself.

or

Begin turning multiple girls into idols, not just Aki and Kelly, but even the more reluctant types having to become idols for your new empire of idol schoolgirls! Hell even the teachers too, why the hell not!
Is this even a question?;)
Idols are a dime a dozen, what would you want with even more,
only true answer ist becoming Oneko-sama....sensei of course.

Reactions: Cthulhu4Prez2020

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I'll take that advice, gonna take off this hat for now, and still just keep setting up questions for the time being. No more Ecchi PR for the time being, cause I am bad at it.
I got this.
This sums it up basically. I could add a 7-8-9-10... but it's not necessary atm. and I have already talked about all of them a few times by now.

Skummy, I might sound offended to you. but I hold no hate towards you. I don't want you too feel bad. If I caused any harm to your feelings, I deeply deeply apologies. But the point you're missing is, There's other game that I won't name, that makes $14K - $45K per month , what's so special about this game? the dev released the game in alpha, 2 years ago. The game was so awesome and so good, everyone loved it. and after reaching to a certain point. The dev of that game just left the whole project. but said nothing about it. He just disappeared no updates no nothing. and people that were his patrons are still paying $14K - $45K per month for years by now. what I'm saying is, people who pay on patreon are no students or poor. they're usually rich, so even if they get monthly notifications. they won't care and pay it anyway. otherwise, who in their right minds would pay $14K - $45K per month to a developer that didn't post anything in 2 years? and the worst point is, that dev didn't stop the monthly billing on patreon neither did he said anything about not continuing the project. he just went absolute silence. so people didn't stop paying him. he even posted random mystery shit to make it seem like he's working on something. but in reality he's not doing anything and eating away that patreon money. it's been two years and he's still sitting at $14K - $45K monthly, do you think that number will go 0$ in foreseeable future? this is the point here. even if BlueCat leaves discord, never returns to patreon or anything, he will still get paid at least 1-2k$ per month for years. that's why I'm presssing this issue here. even if you're paying 1$ I would try to convince you to stop. because you and other 1000 people would just think that "it's just a dollar" and will pay him for years every month. even well after he leaves this game to rot. that's what's happening in that aforementioned game, He's just eating thousands of dollars for years without doing anything. and giving some lie status updates every now and then.
If you, sir, are so unhappy with the way the game is going, that is on you. Complaining like a whiny little millennial that didn't get your "participation trophy" will not make the process go any faster. And as for the technical aspect of what is going on (coding and such), prove you can do better. Put-up or shut up. It is that simple. And if people want to continue to support BlueCat, that is their choice. If the game is not updated after a certain period of time, it get's labeled as On Hold or Abandoned.

Landerk

May 20, 2018

Anyways, not gonna touch this goliath of discourse, just gonna post the question of the day (er night) and carry off to sleepy times. Be good everyone, or mods will be up our asses:

or

~Skummy Out!
Empire of Idol Schoolgirls :cool:

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
any guess for when it will be release next update?

damn pandemic just screwed all deadlines everywhere lol

I would love to see next big update of this game. Waiting paciently.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
any guess for when it will be release next update?

damn pandemic just screwed all deadlines everywhere lol

I would love to see next big update of this game. Waiting paciently.
You might want to read back a lot of pages. Basically just rely on no release anytime soon.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019

or

~Skummy Out!
Idols. The whole neko thing is kinda silly, which works when it's a handful of cute weirdos, but when blown up, just looks goofy.

And you could probably make a legit Idol Manager game with the size of the cast, so it fits. Throw in a bunch of fucking, and you're golden.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah I like my Nekos to be more limited and special

I am all for idols everywhere. Nekos already can become Neko idols. It will also make the shy conservative ones have to dress more eye-catching and sexy, but try to maintain their conservative style as much as they can which really just works to make them extra sexy IMO. Plus you are already managing some idols so now you can manage them all, and reap the rewards (LEWD)!

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
Yeah I like my Nekos to be more limited and special

I am all for idols everywhere. Nekos already can become Neko idols. It will also make the shy conservative ones have to dress more eye-catching and sexy, but try to maintain their conservative style as much as they can which really just works to make them extra sexy IMO. Plus you are already managing some idols so now you can manage them all, and reap the rewards (LEWD)!
would be interreasting if Alice became an idol

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
I'm gonna go with neither. Catgirls are cute, but overdo it and it's a dead genre, practically.

And Idols, well, they're quite too common. Better keep the ratio low compared to the regular schoolgirl amount. That way, it's a flavor that'll be more savory when the time comes.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
That would be hilarious. I wish you could turn it on and off with each character, and see their reaction, haha.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
when the sick guy can finally continue coding this mess. So we will finally be able to jerk off on the rest of the story and it's wonderful! However if the guy from the team dies of his illness he has been destroying him for months. We will never have the possibility of seeing a sequel to the game. The world is tragic, everything depends on an event, a person, otherwise nothing goes. It's incredible ! Couldn't it be otherwise?

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Quite tired, this is a simple one for now, as I have to be up early for more drives:

Do you become a voyeur photographer using your reputation to help you get all the juicy candids

or

Do you further encourage laxer and laxer dress codes, but keep a policy of no photography whatsoever and ensure that surveillance is not visual based

Sorry if not most enticing, both are honestly kinks of mine lol Night all!

~Skummy Out!

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Quite tired, this is a simple one for now, as I have to be up early for more drives:

Do you become a voyeur photographer using your reputation to help you get all the juicy candids

or

Do you further encourage laxer and laxer dress codes, but keep a policy of no photography whatsoever and ensure that surveillance is not visual based

Sorry if not most enticing, both are honestly kinks of mine lol Night all!

~Skummy Out!
While I appreciate lax dress codes, the current ones are already nearly the perfect level of skimpiness for me so I gotta go with some nice voyeurism

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes