Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
That all being said, skipped making question, so here's another one to ponder about on-

Dominate the Yakuza Bosses and the Clans?

or

Seduce the Yakuza Bosses and the Clans?

Very lame, yes, as this is basically already a pathway the game will be taking more than likely, but I want to know if you are those of the iron fist, or the gentle river, and I'm burned out nd can't come up with anything tonight soooooooo, bai!

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi

~Skummy Out!
For me it would depend on how they treat me :unsure: I don't mind being gentle, but if you treat me like someone you can take advantage of then I gotta get my revenge

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
So Skummy. Have you talked with Bluecat recently? Any news on the sick person's recovery? Any idea if the person is getting better, or have they just been completely silent since December?

How long do you think based on your discussions with him, will Bluecat wait before hiring someone else to fix the game?

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
So Skummy. Have you talked with Bluecat recently? Any news on the sick person's recovery? Any idea if the person is getting better, or have they just been completely silent since December?

How long do you think based on your discussions with him, will Bluecat wait before hiring someone else to fix the game?
Bluecat will wait until the member either quits, or is confirmed to not be capable of returning to the project, though that would create drastic decreases in quality. Though in fairness, the team member comes back when they have lucidity, and some time not being miserable to get work done here and there. While it isn't much it does mean that progress continues sporadically, I'm not sure on how much their condition has improved or worsened, nor what they are sick with, as is their right to withhold, but it seems serious enough.

In better news for portugese speakers, translation work is going nonstop and is currently in the 15-17th days of the game, so not bad.

I currently have a cold, so not in the best mood, so I'll be holding things here with another question today:

You have to choose one category of characters: Third Years (Mao's class), Second Years (Saki's class), or First Years (Himiko's class)

Which of these do you carry on with you for fun times and leave the other two with nothing if forced to do so?

Stay Healthy (unlike me), Stay Ecchi (Always ^_^)!

~Skummy Out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
You have to choose one category of characters: Third Years (Mao's class), Second Years (Saki's class), or First Years (Himiko's class)

Which of these do you carry on with you for fun times and leave the other two with nothing if forced to do so?

~Skummy Out!
Def first years

Reactions: jaw1986baby

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Bluecat will wait until the member either quits, or is confirmed to not be capable of returning to the project, though that would create drastic decreases in quality. Though in fairness, the team member comes back when they have lucidity, and some time not being miserable to get work done here and there. While it isn't much it does mean that progress continues sporadically, I'm not sure on how much their condition has improved or worsened, nor what they are sick with, as is their right to withhold, but it seems serious enough.

In better news for portugese speakers, translation work is going nonstop and is currently in the 15-17th days of the game, so not bad.

"Many months" is actually late January, plus what I was doing for a time, please do not tell people how to spend their money, the game does not need Abandoned or On Hold. Bluecat is not trying to just milk money from everyone, this is his lifetime passion, and something he plans to create bigger and better things for. Short term profits are not the driving motivation, and you are free not to support the slog, but I must insist you do not demand others spend their money a certain way, that is just extremely wrong.

I currently have a cold, so not in the best mood, so I'll be holding things here with another question today:

~Skummy Out!
First years
But Saki is family so I should be able to keep her as well!!!!!

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018

This is really the toughest nut you could come up with....
I'm extremly unsure about that one,
the first years would be a lot of fun for sure, you get Mika so yeah, but you'll also have to deal with Alice...
the second years, so Becky and the twins and so on, yeah, nice too.
But my answer will be third years, the seniors, not going without me Fuyu and Tomoe, no Kotori,Shina,Neko,Minako
and don't forgrt Rikka and Masae. Nope, definitly the third years for me, but only if I must decide.

Edit: Sh*t did I really forget Kaede? Damn, thanks PrimeGuy
And of course Satori and Sloth-chan

Edit 2: Gee, so forgetful today... Hope you get well soon Skummy

Last edited:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

~Skummy Out!
There are definitely great girls in each class, so I wouldn't want to decide either, but being forced to choose I'd go with 3rd years too. There are just too many of my favourites in that class. Fuya, Tomoe, Kotori, Kaede, Shina, Rikka, Sloth-chan.... I'd miss Mika, Becky, Itsumi, and a bunch of others, but I don't think I could give up the third year girls.

I note that the staff isn't part of this question - do they become off limits either way, or do we get to keep them no matter what? Not that I'd pick them over the 3rd years given the option, but I do really really like the female teachers, too. Then there's of course, your neighbours....

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019

~Skummy Out!
Third Years. There's not a single member of our class that I'm not at least slightly interested in. Plus, by losing Futu and Tomoe, you're crippling your ability to make all these relationships work.

Also, Mao > Saki+Himiko. Fight me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Really easy question: first years. Because when they are done they will have turned into second or third years anyway.

The rest will be grannies by then.

Reactions: MiVel

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
I wanna try this game out and as far as i can tell i got everything right download and DMpatch wise, there is just one thing that confuses me.

for some of the DM patches there is only a rpy.file which is quite common and i know it belongs to the game folder, but both games "the lewdmas and lewdyear special" are in the same gamefolder and are not seperated from each other.
Why do i have 2 seperate rpy files for the DM patch then? If i put both of these in the game folder they replace each other...
am i missing something or do i have to choose one?

Just dont wanna miss anything :)

susanjust2009

Nov 5, 2020
Can't find a DM patch for these:
EcchiSensei-Fapoween_V10
EcchiSensei-Halloween2020v1.0_Final
EcchiSensei-HalloweenSpecial-FuckdoorsEdition
EcchiSensei-Lewdmas_Special2019_Hangover
EcchiSensei-Valentine

Anyone has those?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I wanna try this game out and as far as i can tell i got everything right download and DMpatch wise, there is just one thing that confuses me.

for some of the DM patches there is only a rpy.file which is quite common and i know it belongs to the game folder, but both games "the lewdmas and lewdyear special" are in the same gamefolder and are not seperated from each other.
Why do i have 2 seperate rpy files for the DM patch then? If i put both of these in the game folder they replace each other...
am i missing something or do i have to choose one?

Just dont wanna miss anything :)
That's a weird one. I don't know, but I'm wondering if that Lewdmas Patch is for the 2019 Lewdmas Special which is separate from the Lewdmas/Lewdyears Special.

Worth noting, is that the the next release is a merge of all the current content, including the Specials, and a bunch of big bug fixes, properly implemented mechanics and will be the only way to carry forward saves to new content that will release after that. It may be worth waiting for that, though currently, due to a key member of the dev team being ill, we don't know how long a wait it's going to be. No new story content or scenes though, so you won't be missing too much if you just jump in now.

Can't find a DM patch for these:
EcchiSensei-Fapoween_V10
EcchiSensei-Halloween2020v1.0_Final
EcchiSensei-HalloweenSpecial-FuckdoorsEdition
EcchiSensei-Lewdmas_Special2019_Hangover
EcchiSensei-Valentine

Anyone has those?
I don't think they have them. Not every special has stuff that required patching. The Halloween 2020 Special is the first one shown on LewdPatcher though. Hangover is just a scene from the base game, so don't worry about it. Other than that, I think you're good to go.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
That's a weird one. I don't know, but I'm wondering if that Lewdmas Patch is for the 2019 Lewdmas Special which is separate from the Lewdmas/Lewdyears Special.

Worth noting, is that the the next release is a merge of all the current content, including the Specials, and a bunch of big bug fixes, properly implemented mechanics and will be the only way to carry forward saves to new content that will release after that. It may be worth waiting for that, though currently, due to a key member of the dev team being ill, we don't know how long a wait it's going to be. No new story content or scenes though, so you won't be missing too much if you just jump in now.
Ah okay.
Yeah i think you are right it might be worth to wait, i mean i have not even startet playing the main game and since the specials are standalone i will not miss them at the moment.
I don´t mind the wait to be honest, they shall rest and come back to the project when they have fully recovered. :)
But its good to know this will be merged. Feels kinda like a puzzle if someone new comes in this thread and finds all the links in the OP.

Thanks for your help and advice.

Zmeu

Jul 15, 2017

Third years. I gotta have Tomoe, Kaede, Sloth-Chan and Shina!

Also, Mao > Saki+Himiko. Fight me.
Meh. You can take Himiko out back and shoot her for all I care, but deciding between Saki and Mao is a difficult decision.

Reactions: Brovalon

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Third years. I gotta have Tomoe, Kaede, Sloth-Chan and Shina!

Meh. You can take Himiko out back and shoot her for all I care, but deciding between Saki and Mao is a difficult decision.
How bout this. You take Saki, I take Mao?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes