Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Well, it has been about 6 weeks of silence on the ES patreon. Has anyone actually heard from BlueCat? Does he have any plans to keep going at some point? What month does he think he will start working on ES again?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Well, it has been about 6 weeks of silence on the ES patreon. Has anyone actually heard from BlueCat? Does he have any plans to keep going at some point? What month does he think he will start working on ES again?
He still interacts with people on Discord, and I think Skummy said they'll get back to it when the project manager gets back, or bring someone else on board if if they get confirmation that that won't.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I can't remember her name, but the panini girl with the ears and vamp fangs is absolutely adorable! Make my heart go doki-doki...

temmcgee

Jan 3, 2019
He still interacts with people on Discord, and I think Skummy said they'll get back to it when the project manager gets back, or bring someone else on board if if they get confirmation that that won't.
With the obligatory caveat that I'm only a Patron/member of the Discord server and have no affiliation with the project or team, I can confirm that work on elements of the game is occurring on a daily basis, however due to the illness of one of the most senior team members, work some of the most important foundational elements of the merge is delayed.

BlueCat is still active on Discord, and is continuing work on storyline elements for days 22+, so that when the Month 1 merge is able to be completed, subsequent updates can be released in a timeline similar to the one that had been established prior to work beginning on the Month 1 merge.

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
I can't remember her name, but the panini girl with the ears and vamp fangs is absolutely adorable! Make my heart go doki-doki...
you're talking about Kotori,
she's just awesome and shares many trades with her sister, so maybe she'll be a devil in the sheets just like her.
We'll see, and hopefully soon.

But first I want some Masae...;)

temmcgee
Thanks for confirming that to us, much appreciated.

Randy_dg

Sep 2, 2018
Have not played since week 1, Waiting for Month 1.
I appreciate the scale and scope of what they are trying to create. The story was fun and the graphics were great.
( Tired of 3 month waits for plus 10 minutes of game play, or have to restart the game with every update - Most Games )

PukuNu

Feb 23, 2018
Can someone please help me out here. Everytime I download any week it goes on traceback and I can't do anything. What can I do to prevent it from happening again?

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Can someone please help me out here. Everytime I download any week it goes on traceback and I can't do anything. What can I do to prevent it from happening again?
The devs can help you out on discord if no one answers you here but at this point you're probably better off waiting for the month 1 merge. To try to help you though, which files specifically are you downloading and can you post the traceback here?

• Haha
Reactions: Smarmint
Mar 5, 2018
It sounds like a meme:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm tired of hearing that!
We need to come up with something new!:FacePalm:
if you don't want to wait that's fine, but just be aware, that you are gonna have to play it through again as you will need the final save from month 1 to continue day 22.. according to what I have read earlier.. but, I could be wrong...

Reactions: RandoCard3

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
if you don't want to wait that's fine, but just be aware, that you are gonna have to play it through again as you will need the final save from month 1 to continue day 22.. according to what I have read earlier.. but, I could be wrong...
The saves from the earlier weeks won't be compatible with Month 1 and after. So if you play the month 1 merge you have to start from the beginning regardless of where you got to before. For the content after that you can probably play without having saves but it won't be based on your choices from before, it'll just be whatever the defaults are.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
It sounds like a meme:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm tired of hearing that!
We need to come up with something new!:FacePalm:
People keep saying it because the merge will fix a lot of the bugs and problems from the first 3 weeks. If you can get around the bugs then by all means play, I know I'll probably be replaying soon just to remind myself of the story, but know that once the merge comes out you'll have to start at the beginning again anyway.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Really, you should play it now. It is very playable, with quite a lot of content, though just remember that your actions don't matter since you can't move saves between versions. But, the game is great fun to play, and there aren't any game stopping bugs that I have encountered.

It doesn't look like the merge will be out any time soon based on BlueCat's silence on Patreon. I can't imagine it will come out in the next few months, based on what I am hearing from Skummy, so if you wait, it will be a long, long, time.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
It doesn't look like the merge will be out any time soon based on BlueCat's silence on Patreon. I can't imagine it will come out in the next few months, based on what I am hearing from Skummy, so if you wait, it will be a long, long, time.
I have offered no semblance of a timeline, could be merge is back on track tomorrow or two months from now, no real telling until I'm told what's going on ^_^ Though generally I consider it capable of coming to pass sooner than later, out of blind hope of course

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
True, Skummy. I didn't mean to imply that you gave out a timeline. From your comments about the sick member, that is key to the whole operation, and the lack of any specific positive news from BlueCat, I imagine it will be many more months.

But who knows, maybe the merge will be done in the next few weeks, or so. Anything is possible. I would be very pleased to see an update (with new content) on the front page here.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes