PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Question!

Tomoe?

or

Fuyu?

Simple, yet dangerous, sure both are yours, but the more pressing issue, is who is more favorite?

Stay Healthy (Getting Better ^_^), Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out!
That's like asking to choose between having blood in your circulatory system, or organs in your body. Both those girls are too necessary to choose between.

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
sure. i mean the mc totally didn't jerk off to yuki at the end of the last update...

speaking of updates.

5 months now. be honest, any light at the end of the tunnel yet?

Reactions: Skalli

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
sure. i mean the mc totally didn't jerk off to yuki at the end of the last update...

speaking of updates.

5 months now. be honest, any light at the end of the tunnel yet?
As of Skummy's recent report, no. Nothing has been mentioned in the Discord, as far as I can see, either. If anything happens, I'm sure Skummy will pop in and let us know.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
will there be a Full version of all weeks combined (yeah im too lazy to load 3 or more games at once...) ???
That's actually the next release, with a bunch of bugfixes and the like. It's just been delayed due to the project manager getting sick. After that though, it'll be going back to releasing as it has been up to this point with the next merge being when 6 months pass in game.

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
Question!

Tomoe?

or

Fuyu?
How am I going to make a choice here...
They're for sure the most loyal gils you could ask for, besides Tomoes struggle with your lifestyle.
But if I remember correctly it's more about her mother then her sisters...correct me if I'm wrong.
I think today I'm in the for Tomoe. Sorry my dear Fuyu, You'll be top the next time.

When I know, you'll know, its as simple as that-until then put your feet up and relax, get comfy and try to keep the boredom at bay ^_^
We will, for sure, and keep ourselves entertained.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
There will be nothing that violates the rules of Patreon, the Dark Mind patch is not officially affiliated with the Ecchi Sensei project. That being said, that delightful patch also will never have any content on it that violates the rules set forth by F95, now or in the future. All is wholesome, nothing to worry on, shut up, not hiding things, you're hiding things. I was never here, how about more questions?!

Question!

Tomoe?

or

Fuyu?

Simple, yet dangerous, sure both are yours, but the more pressing issue, is who is more favorite?

Stay Healthy (Getting Better ^_^), Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out!
That's an impossible decision. Both are favorite.

If I had to choose, I guess slightly like Fuyu more. Fuyu knowns your married and doesn't mind. And she still wants to help you get a harem going. And even corrupts/brings Tomoe into the fold of that mindset. Tomoe struggled with the fact that you're married, and was sad about the fact that she wasn't the only one, even though you were married before she even found you. Fuyu has a deviant side, and a way with peeps...helps others see the light to join the harem and not feel bad or jealous that there's others.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'm curious, is the corruption route for Fuyu a thing still? She seems pretty damn corrupt as it is. I'm not entirely sure how we could corrupt her further.

DualWolf

Aug 10, 2018
I'm curious, is the corruption route for Fuyu a thing still? She seems pretty damn corrupt as it is. I'm not entirely sure how we could corrupt her further.
I'm pretty sure the corruption route is still a thing but it isn't strictly 'corruption' in the morals sense.

Based on whats been shown I believe it will be a difference between a more Equal!Fuyu and a Subservient!Fuyu (a better term for the latter isn't coming to mind).

Reactions: JohnyShadow7

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'm pretty sure the corruption route is still a thing but it isn't strictly 'corruption' in the morals sense.

Based on whats been shown I believe it will be a difference between a more Equal!Fuyu and a Subservient!Fuyu (a better term for the latter isn't coming to mind).
Fair point, that makes sense.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Hmmmm....Fuyu or Tomoe. Fuyu or Tomoe. I would have to say, my favorite is which ever one gets pregnant first. Sorry I am still in the camps of Saki and Sloth-chan.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Honestly, the whole reason I play harem games, is that I generally don't want to choose between girls, darnit. They all have things that make them precious to me, usually. There do end up being exceptions, in some games. Crazy Nurse, for example, I wouldn't call precious, though I do like the opportunities she brings me, and her enthusiasm.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I've been sitting on the question for a while now. I can't really answer. Some times I think Fuyu is my favourite of the two, but other times it will be Tomoe.

But I guess Fuyu. She seems to actively enjoy hooking you up with other women, so I'll choose her out of pragmatism.

Reactions: AwsHen

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Nothing I can say concretely, but some progress is being made today concerning the merge, beyond Portuguese translation work. Hope that tides you all over, I will not elaborate :3, just figured you guys could use a nibble to keep hopes going.

That being said...who wants more questions?!

You're walking down the street, you see Mika and Himiko waiting for you, but wait, you hear another set of voices behind you, it's Mao and Marles. Both close in on you asking for your dedicated time just for them, so you gotta choose:

Darling Himiko and Obedient Mika?

or

Lovey Mao and Horny Marles?

No you can't have both, they're not the best at sharing, and two is the most they can deal with :3

All that said, my day is done for now, bai

Stay Healthy (Nearly! Woo!), Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out!

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Nothing I can say concretely, but some progress is being made today concerning the merge, beyond Portuguese translation work. Hope that tides you all over, I will not elaborate :3, just figured you guys could use a nibble to keep hopes going.
Great. I look forward to the update being released on Patreon, so we can all look forward to new content the following update.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
That being said...who wants more questions?!

You're walking down the street, you see Mika and Himiko waiting for you, but wait, you hear another set of voices behind you, it's Mao and Marles. Both close in on you asking for your dedicated time just for them, so you gotta choose:

Darling Himiko and Obedient Mika?

or

Lovey Mao and Horny Marles?

No you can't have both, they're not the best at sharing, and two is the most they can deal with :3

All that said, my day is done for now, bai

Stay Healthy (Nearly! Woo!), Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out!
Assuming all things being equal, I'd probably go with Mika and Himiko. I don't have the issues some of the others have with Himiko, and Mika really gets my libido going.

If you consider other events that may have transpired lately, though, like if it'd been a while since I had time with Mao or Marles or both, in that situation I might go the other way.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes