Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
6 months ago it was "almost done, on schedule, release WILL be in a couple of weeks".
6 months ago....
6 months ago!

I don't buy into any of this BS anymore. I've seen so many VN creators do this.
I feel sad for those that do.
Then you have to option of quietly cancelling your support while retaining your dignity.
It is a real shame...I really enjoy this game, and the updates were coming surprisingly quickly considering the amount of content it offered...then it went on half a year hiatus over merge, honestly would prefer to play it as separate games if it meant the content wwould keep coming...shame it died
Yeah, it's not like there has been a global pandemic during that time that ended up knocking out a key member of the team for a time, right?

I mean, if the game was really a priority, they would have been coding while be treated in the hospital.

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
a reference to the Trinity spaghetti-westerns!! lol

well played maestro...well played indeed.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I mean if people hate this shit, that's understandable, game is still being worked on and they're aware they've steadily lost support continuously. But hell, what are they gonna do besides just trying to get this fucking thing done as soon as is possible? Nothing, that's what, I'll try to think of a question or some such soon.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I mean if people hate this shit, that's understandable, game is still being worked on and they're aware they've steadily lost support continuously. But hell, what are they gonna do besides just trying to get this fucking thing done as soon as is possible? Nothing, that's what, I'll try to think of a question or some such soon.
Would be nice if they went back to monthly updates instead of bi-monthly. I get doing it less frequently when all you can really say is "they're still sick, sorry for the wait." But now that progress is going again it would be nice to have an idea of how it's proceeding.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I mean if it cleans up the code and makes early shit work with later shit I want the merge, but I also don't pay anything so I don't give a shit how long it takes no matter what, other than wishful thinking.

But I know that's just me. Peace

mitchboom

Aug 11, 2018
Hey guys, the girls ID feature don't carry over from week 1 to week 2 & 3? It only shows Mao in class 3f, and so on.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I am turning over a new leaf, "Om", and I am going to try to think more positive about this game. Hopefully we will all be pleasantly surprised when things get back on track someday.
I am with jaw1996baby, I am missing more Kaede content. So far, she has been neglected, hanging around in the background, which means that it will only be more meaningful when she finally gets some attention. But, I hope it is a slow burn, maybe take her out on a date or a nice trip, rather than just show up at her room and say, "It's time baby".

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I am turning over a new leaf, "Om", and I am going to try to think more positive about this game. Hopefully we will all be pleasantly surprised when things get back on track someday.
I am with jaw1996baby, I am missing more Kaede content. So far, she has been neglected, hanging around in the background, which means that it will only be more meaningful when she finally gets some attention. But, I hope it is a slow burn, maybe take her out on a date or a nice trip, rather than just show up at her room and say, "It's time baby".
Honestly, Kaede is one of my favourites. She's such a sweet and beautiful young woman. All the teases with her have been killing me.

hagalan

Apr 7, 2020
Hey guys, the girls ID feature don't carry over from week 1 to week 2 & 3? It only shows Mao in class 3f, and so on.
At least by week1 to week2 it should help, if you not begin a new Game by start, instead you should load a savegame.
AND here begins the trouble: as long as there is no merge It is neccessarry to save Week1 one last time (please remember the slot of this save)
then copy this save to your week2\games\saves Directory. (PS it is possible to rename this file, so it will be easier to find)
fe:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same should be OK for the third Week, but I think to remember there were a Bug/Feature to avoid this (sorry too long not played)

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Hey guys need your recommendation, I dont have too much time to play games nowadays so I gotta chose which one to play next. Im stuck choosing between Ecchi Sensei or Resident Evil 8. Any suggestions?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Hey guys need your recommendation, I dont have too much time to play games nowadays so I gotta chose which one to play next. Im stuck choosing between Ecchi Sensei or Resident Evil 8. Any suggestions?
Resident Evil 8, without a doubt. It's fantastic.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Guys any fix for a problem im experiencing with this game? Before the "remake" of the first week the game worked perfect, after said improvement the game freezes after maybe after 5 o 6 change of images (the background) after that the game returns but is only text and the screen is black, i need more ram or i need a special configuration?

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Guys any fix for a problem im experiencing with this game? Before the "remake" of the first week the game worked perfect, after said improvement the game freezes after maybe after 5 o 6 change of images (the background) after that the game returns but is only text and the screen is black, i need more ram or i need a special configuration?
Try the compressed versions? Other than that I'm not sure.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Partially unrelated, but the resident evil 8 has some pretty 'fun' mods for lady D. I'll say this, she looks great in a bikini

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes