LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Okay, real talk...
Is there some magic way to sort / filter the phone messages? Having to scroll through to find where the last set left off everytime I get a new "message" from someone is extremely frustrating to work with.

Is there no way to just have it delete old messages after they've been "read" and save pictures in the gallery or something?
Or, at the very least, when a new message comes in, have it where you can click the message to get the new message one at a time instead of the entire convo at once so you have to scroll to find the beginning?

Am I doing it wrong????
The phone is something that they're planning to fix in the merge. So it will likely be much easier whenever that is finished. As it currently stands, the phone has issues like this

Jay82

Oct 4, 2017
I look at my list of played games, and their last updates. This one embarrassingly reads 07.06.20. "Specials", are no more than a deflection. I have culled ones with shorter updates than this. Games with more honesty have called 'on hold' or 'abandoned' for lesser delays. I have followed and read the thread, and all the reasonings and rationale, arguments and accusations, and more recent assurances.
And that is for a merge of whats already happened.
I'm sure the dev team, whom dont post (no disrespect Skummy), have their reasons. But there comes a point where those reasons run dry and taste foul
I wish the game well, if it continues. But my interest and following ends, no matter what they hereafter post. Its like seeing a relationship turn sour. Only the sensible know when to cut it, as the baggage in remaining is too much. I doubt lamentation over my withdrawn interest will ensue. Perhaps others however will realise the same.
Prefix Definitions:
Onhold:
The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months. https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

When you check Blue's Patreon Page you see regular status updates until the end of December. Then one post in mid February and the last one in mid April.
Which by the rules in use do not qualify the game for the abandoned tag.

The wait for new content is frustrating for all of us, but a content update is only one form of valid updates. The abandoned tag is used when there is no update at all. (Even if it feels that way)

ReZven

Jan 3, 2021
Question: Does my choices in week 1 have any effect on week 2's gameplay? since when I start week 2, it doesn't require importing week 1 saves

Last edited:

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Guys should I start this or wait some time, as some people said before a massive merge is coming up with bug fixes ?
Nobody knows when the merge will be out yet. Hopefully in the next couple months but hard to be sure. Since you will have to play the merge before moving on to new content anyways it's probably better to wait, but if you don't want to wait on an indeterminate release no one would blame you.

Question: Does my choices in week 1 have any effect on week 2's gameplay? since when I start week 2, it doesn't require importing week 1 saves
Currently no. It was supposed to but some features didn't work out properly and now weekly decisions won't matter until the merge comes out. Fortunately part of the reason for doing the merge is to set up a better system for attaching new days so this shouldn't be a problem again and future merges should be much faster.

Reactions: Dragon59

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Can I miss scenes in this game? Also for what little Ive read the dev got hit by covid or something like that?
There are very few situations where you have to choose one scene or the other. For example when Mao leaves the house on the first night you can go left or right to look for her. Both scenes result in meeting a character you'll meet later anyways. The vast majority of choices in this game are just whether you want to see a particular scene or not. I think the only real exception is when you're lost on the first day of school it's better to wander around looking for the office yourself so you can unlock a specific story path.

The project manager got covid earlier in the year but is healthy now and working on the game once again. There was some stuff that only they could do so progress on the merge stalled. In their spare time other dev members worked on post merge content so updates should be very regular for a while once the merge finally comes out.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
BlueCat was seen on a pacific island, spending a few dollars. Asked him when the next update would be, he replied that it is scheduled for the end of the year. He said more, said that the new platform is fantastic.

island.jpg

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
BlueCat was seen on a pacific island, spending a few dollars. Asked him when the next update would be, he replied that it is scheduled for the end of the year. He said more, said that the new platform is fantastic.

Cute!
Though with Chapter 4, perhaps that should be,
"Georgina season!"
"Jennifer season!"

Last edited:

Sexyson

Feb 2, 2020
Im wondering if next release (month1) is just the merge of the first 21 days (21 days per month???) or is the complete month with 30 or 31 days (9 new day content) ?????

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Im wondering if next release (month1) is just the merge of the first 21 days (21 days per month???) or is the complete month with 30 or 31 days (9 new day content) ?????
It's just the current content. The game started mid-month for the first month.

• Sad
Reactions: Jeancul

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, I was confused as well. I didn't register that the game started almost two weeks into July.

bigles000

Mar 17, 2017
It is a real shame...I really enjoy this game, and the updates were coming surprisingly quickly considering the amount of content it offered...then it went on half a year hiatus over merge, honestly would prefer to play it as separate games if it meant the content wwould keep coming...shame it died

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes