LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Patrons should put their payments on hold until they actually deliver something. I was a patron and this was my favorite vn on here. It's very disappointing and I understand about someone getting sick, but you still collected money even though nothing was being done with no information. Get it released or mark it abandoned. If they get it out this month, they'll get my $50 monthly support back
Aye, similar boat for me. Luckily I've had a lot of assignments due so I haven't really been too focused on this. But I understand why others would be more frustrated

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
We certainly can go back to questions!

Its Halloween once again, and you're on your way to a costume party with you girls, who are they dressed as and who are you? When you get to the party its running a game of seven minutes in heaven, which daughter do you take and what do you do? This is a broader one to get us back into the spirit of things, hopefully you all enjoy.

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think if people were quicker with holding their donations, this kind of stuff would happen way less. You vote with your wallet people. Pay someone money to do pretty much nothing? yeah you get used to that.
I'm a new subscriber, so even though I do hope for more updates soon, my contribution is more about appreciation for BlueCat's existing body of work.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

Its Halloween once again, and you're on your way to a costume party with you girls, who are they dressed as and who are you? When you get to the party its running a game of seven minutes in heaven, which daughter do you take and what do you do? This is a broader one to get us back into the spirit of things, hopefully you all enjoy.

~Skummy Out
I could definitely see Mao as Chun-Li. Saki hmmm. There are lots of things I would like to see her dressed as, but I'd also want it to capture her personality/tastes. She might do well as Hatsune Miku. Same issue for Himiko. Maybe the newest doctor from Doctor Who? As for Matsu, I can see him dressed as City Hunter. I think he'd identify with the character to some degree.

Not sure about the seven minutes thing. It's a difficult situation to imagine, if one considers it as a potential canon event - given that it would be something semi-public. If I consider just a fantasy event, there's no way what is done will just take 7 minutes.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019

~Skummy Out
Helltaker (me), Justice (Mao), Lucifer (Saki), and Modeus (Himiko) from Helltaker. I love me some smartly dressed demon girls. As has been said, 7 minutes isn't too long for anything too exciting, so probably kissing, but maybe a blowy and with Mao. Always Mao.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Halloween, right.
Maids or succubus (sucubi?)/demon girls. Make it a group costume sort of thing.
And BJ sounds nice. Alternatively, just finger them and make them scream your name.
Himiko.

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
Project Manager did come back, did what needed to be done, and it appears that what was still left to do was not the super simple shit that had been previous projected. Oh well, that's what we call an inaccurate projection, it happens when developers don't have a proper sense of time management and keeping to some kind of schedule. Hate me if you wish, but I'm operating within the bounds of what I have at my disposal and I was certain they were on the fast track. Turns out they aren't, alright then, lets settle the hell down then.

Give me some time, let me see if I can glean anything, and I'll get back to you all on it. However, don't start just turning into another fuckin cesspit all over again.
This, sadly, is disappointing. I know that might not be the intention, but it feels certainly like the carrot dangling from the stick.
Having something unforeseen popping up can happen in any project, but here it happens over and over again. It feels like the dev team has no control of their project at all. I'd love to know what the hold up is. Can we volunteer as team members to fix the code? :unsure:

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021
Soooo in the interests of diverting this thread from being yet another argument about delays:

If you had to pick just ONE girl (or set of relatives) from ecchi sensei to anally violate every morning and night until you both die of old age, who would it be and why isn't your answer Kaede & Aki?

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Soooo in the interests of diverting this thread from being yet another argument about delays:

If you had to pick just ONE girl (or set of relatives) from ecchi sensei to anally violate every morning and night until you both die of old age, who would it be and why isn't your answer Kaede & Aki?
Becky is the obvious choice because that little perv would totally be into it and has the right size ass for it. Maybe Kotori and the wife if Kotori is into it, but we haven't gotten enough sexual content with her yet to know. She'd probably agree to it if offered a lifetime of paninis. And I'm not choosing Kaede and Aki because I like Kaede too much to want to anally violate her, and I dislike Aki too much to want to spend my whole life with her.

Reactions: PAxej

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019

Mao, and her relatives. That would include her mother, and sisters, her aunts, and any cousin she has.

All in all, that would encompass: Hiroko, Mao, Saki, Himiko, Kotori, Fuyu, Hitomi, Hitomi's daughter, and the MC's mother, and if you count step relatives, then Tomoe's family may apply.. If Mao not being blood related causes issues with our side of the family then I'll change it to "Saki, and her relatives". Mao is still best girl, and it works out the same either way. And the reason I don't choose Keade & Aki, is purely due to numbers. Keade's one of my favourites and I'm looking forward to teaching Aki to not be an arsehole. Satsune would also come with those, but I could take or leave her at the moment. Either way, that's still only three against my current 9 (at least).

You really should have stuck with one. You've made this so easy to abuse. :devilish:

Edit: Unless you specifically mean non-consensual, then I guess Crazy Nurse. My initial reply assumed consensual anal violation. Crazy Nurse is the only person i dislike enough to do it too who isn't related to any good people, that I wouldn't want to hurt.

Reactions: Lol00000

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
It is really sad to hear that the game is practically dead.
It isn't practically dead, it's still being developed

Everything about this game is simple. Echhi Sensei is practically the simplest game here. No lasting choices other than "see scene" or "skip scene", nothing but straight pictures one after the other. The animations are all built into Illusion Studio, so no work there either, no rendering because he is using illusion assets, every scene with stock uninteresting backgrounds.

That is what I have said all along. The notion that Echhi Sensei is so complicated that it takes hard core programming, or a team of workers slaving away to produce it, is just not true. Everybody here that has ever used RenPy knows that this is a load of BS.

So, the critical key person, is now well, and has done all his work and now nothing? So what you are saying is that all the delays weren't the sick project manager at all which is what we have been told since November, but actually the fact that BlueCat was doing nothing for the last 7 months. Just what I suspected all along. Amazing that he has collected $40,000 dollars for that.

I am all for developers making a good living from their games, whatever it is, but for lying to all of us and his supporters for 7 months? Unbelievable.
Few corrections, Renpy is basic if you're doing basic functions yes, but behind the scenes of all the additional features that get added there's a lot more complexities at play. So stop downplaying all the hard work they have done to make Ecchi Sensei a unique product. I know you're frustrated but that is not fair to all the hard work that goes into the other unique things that work within the basic shell of this programming sphere.

There is no lying, just a lot of bad projections, and yes it was held up due to a sick team member for a few months, that part is not up for debate or discussion. What actually has occurred is simply nobody knowing exactly how long things were going to take, once things were back on track. Its inexperience and a general lack of understanding of what was left to be done rather that malicious endeavors to scam anyone out of their money.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes