LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
It is really sad to hear that the game is practically dead.
Well, I wouldn't say it's dead just yet. When the merge does finally drop, one of the best games on this site will be back. But I agree that I feel unhappy with how things are.
Plus, I think it shows why the game needs to change. Splitting days and weeks up will lead to this. It needs to be one big file in the future. This would mean players don't need to be confused with all the weeks split up after this merge, and the developers don't have to merge everything together whenever they do decide to make another similar large update and fix of their old and current content.
The merge will put it into one file and game, but from then what? Will they release single days again, so that another merge will one day be required? If so, then this will repeat itself and yes this game will be dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Well, I wouldn't say it's dead just yet. When the merge does finally drop, one of the best games on this site will be back. But I agree that I feel unhappy with how things are.
Plus, I think it shows why the game needs to change. Splitting days and weeks up will lead to this. It needs to be one big file in the future. This would mean players don't need to be confused with all the weeks split up after this merge, and the developers don't have to merge everything together whenever they do decide to make another similar large update and fix of their old and current content.
The merge will put it into one file and game, but from then what? Will they release single days again, so that another merge will one day be required? If so, then this will repeat itself and yes this game will be dead.
More like this merge makes it so while they can release individual days, they can just keep smushing them together after a while again and again with little to no issues and keep building off of it. But it means you don't have to download one massive file all at once, as not everyone has high speed downloading and big files could be very....excruciating for them.

More or less it'll be like bricks to a house, once you have enough its another wall that's built. Right now foundation is taking a bit too long, but after that everything gets way easier because everything is stable enough to be built from.

Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
Thank you for the clarification. But the game was "on hold" for half a year and now we hope that the dev will continue. Or do we have a confirmation that there is some progress now?

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

pwnography

Aug 12, 2016
It's been about a year now. Delays, missed deadlines and it turned from "will be out in 2 weeks" into "we have no idea when" many months later.

Either someone forgot to put the code in a fridge and it spoiled at room temperature or there were some lies along the way.

If patreons keep buying it, why wouldn't they keep selling it?

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
More like this merge makes it so while they can release individual days, they can just keep smushing them together after a while again and again with little to no issues and keep building off of it. But it means you don't have to download one massive file all at once, as not everyone has high speed downloading and big files could be very....excruciating for them.

More or less it'll be like bricks to a house, once you have enough its another wall that's built. Right now foundation is taking a bit too long, but after that everything gets way easier because everything is stable enough to be built from.
The game is too large for just one file for sure, but for users we could download the whole game in smaller parts, then extract them into one file. So that when a new update out, we can just add that to the one file and update it. It would mean no merges need to happen in future, as everything is already together. But if they decide to keep the current format, I hope it becomes easier as you said

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
people need to calm down on trying to rush, Game Development takes time and good game development takes even longer so just chill, enjoy what we have so far and let BlueCat and his Team do their thing, the Game is not canceled, it is not being forgotten and if there is an issue Skummy Ecchi will let us know, but dont take it out on him he is just as eager for the next release as we are.

Socky34

Sep 14, 2018
So I haven't played since week 2 finished. Is there a week 3 download that is for the entire week? And is there a dark mind patch for that Week 3 download also? When I click on the Week 3 download, it says only for days 20-21.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So I haven't played since week 2 finished. Is there a week 3 download that is for the entire week? And is there a dark mind patch for that Week 3 download also? When I click on the Week 3 download, it says only for days 20-21.
That's the one. It's just poorly named.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I had the same confusion when I was about to start Week 3. Was reassured by more experienced players.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
I look at my list of played games, and their last updates. This one embarrassingly reads 07.06.20. "Specials", are no more than a deflection. I have culled ones with shorter updates than this. Games with more honesty have called 'on hold' or 'abandoned' for lesser delays. I have followed and read the thread, and all the reasonings and rationale, arguments and accusations, and more recent assurances.
And that is for a merge of whats already happened.
I'm sure the dev team, whom dont post (no disrespect Skummy), have their reasons. But there comes a point where those reasons run dry and taste foul
I wish the game well, if it continues. But my interest and following ends, no matter what they hereafter post. Its like seeing a relationship turn sour. Only the sensible know when to cut it, as the baggage in remaining is too much. I doubt lamentation over my withdrawn interest will ensue. Perhaps others however will realise the same.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I look at my list of played games, and their last updates. This one embarrassingly reads 07.06.20. "Specials", are no more than a deflection. I have culled ones with shorter updates than this. Games with more honesty have called 'on hold' or 'abandoned' for lesser delays. I have followed and read the thread, and all the reasonings and rationale, arguments and accusations, and more recent assurances.
And that is for a merge of whats already happened.
I'm sure the dev team, whom dont post (no disrespect Skummy), have their reasons. But there comes a point where those reasons run dry and taste foul
I wish the game well, if it continues. But my interest and following ends, no matter what they hereafter post. Its like seeing a relationship turn sour. Only the sensible know when to cut it, as the baggage in remaining is too much. I doubt lamentation over my withdrawn interest will ensue. Perhaps others however will realise the same.
You do you. However, I lose nothing by continuing to watch the thread, and see if anything happens, and if it does, continue to play a game I've enjoyed. Thus, I'll do me.

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
Okay, real talk...
Is there some magic way to sort / filter the phone messages? Having to scroll through to find where the last set left off everytime I get a new "message" from someone is extremely frustrating to work with.

Is there no way to just have it delete old messages after they've been "read" and save pictures in the gallery or something?
Or, at the very least, when a new message comes in, have it where you can click the message to get the new message one at a time instead of the entire convo at once so you have to scroll to find the beginning?

Am I doing it wrong????

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Okay, real talk...
Is there some magic way to sort / filter the phone messages? Having to scroll through to find where the last set left off everytime I get a new "message" from someone is extremely frustrating to work with.

Is there no way to just have it delete old messages after they've been "read" and save pictures in the gallery or something?
Or, at the very least, when a new message comes in, have it where you can click the message to get the new message one at a time instead of the entire convo at once so you have to scroll to find the beginning?

Am I doing it wrong????
When I open the phone after a notice, I default to the end of the previous messages. Then I hit the keyboard to get one line at a time. I used to load the whole conversation (or large blocks), but it is a pain if it is a long conversation.

Reactions: DocSilence
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes