sam1234567

May 5, 2018
I'm not sure if you understood. I'm not talking about what you do with a single character. I'm talking about the choices where you could meet with one or another. Lain's mod allowed us to meet both characters when looking for Mao. Without a week 2 Lain's mod, we can only "meat" one character at the wading pool. In both cases, they are firsts for what they're doing with the character, therefore conceivably have an impact on later encounters.
to be entirely honest at most im guessing your gonna get is a small mention of the event i mean the decision makes it seem like the other girl ( cant remember her name) will get pissed if you choose the blue haired girl over her and that they'll be consequences over it but i highly doubt it all the characters are way too into matsu for even the heaviest of rejections to ever really matter

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
to be entirely honest at most im guessing your gonna get is a small mention of the event i mean the decision makes it seem like the other girl ( cant remember her name) will get pissed if you choose the blue haired girl over her and that they'll be consequences over it but i highly doubt it all the characters are way too into matsu for even the heaviest of rejections to ever really matter
True.

I'm currently on Day 18. I am starting to feel like time is running out. :oops:

Yeah, most of you have been waiting for months, so I shouldn't complain.;)

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Ah, this reminds me of one of the Perils of Polyamory:
View attachment 1187386
Having to remember each lover's preferences.
This reminds me of an issue I have with this game actually, that main text has no outline options but the title text do. I remember they added a bunch of backdrops like transparent ones which is super nice but it has a major problem with text no matter what colour you set the text too, you will eventually find a background that it doesn't play nice with.

Can the devs add an option to have add an outline on this text? Having a black outline with white text is easily my favourite I've seen in other games because it's just always readable. I really hope this feature comes in the merge, or that they're aware they should be adding this feature in the future. Then I can finally use the transparent backdrop without any complaints :)

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
is week four happening?
There's a merge of the current content with a bunch of big bug fixes, then it's back to the old schedule. At least, that's the plan. Things slowed to a crawl for a while, but they've said things are running again, so all we can do is wait.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Wonder if we will get a status report , it's been 1 month since the last.
Right? It was suspiciously silent around here after I asked if Bluecat would even commit to a specific month for the update. Any month, May, June, September, whatever. But I guess even a crumb of specific information other than "trust us" and unspecified "things" are happening, is asking too much.

I truly don't know why I bother asking.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Right? It was suspiciously silent around here after I asked if Bluecat would even commit to a specific month for the update. Any month, May, June, September, whatever. But I guess even a crumb of specific information other than "trust us" and unspecified "things" are happening, is asking too much.

I have a distinct feeling someone will come alone, tell us everything is fine then ask a bunch of questions and will be silent again.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021

What's worries me, is that next month we're already halfway through the year. And no changes. A half a year delay is concerning for the future of this game

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Got nothing right now, so didn't feel like speaking up and shit stirring you guys more, cause all that would happen is more complaints. You guys aren't satisfied with what information I've given you, so there's really nothing for me to bring back up. All I know is that progress is happening, and I'm being hopeful of release dates popping up sometime in the next few weeks, not the releases but at least dates for a final product being announced.

Until such a time, I don't have much to do because you guys are all pissed and I learned my lesson from last time.

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021
Got nothing right now, so didn't feel like speaking up and shit stirring you guys more, cause all that would happen is more complaints. You guys aren't satisfied with what information I've given you, so there's really nothing for me to bring back up. All I know is that progress is happening, and I'm being hopeful of release dates popping up sometime in the next few weeks, not the releases but at least dates for a final product being announced.

Until such a time, I don't have much to do because you guys are all pissed and I learned my lesson from last time.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't

Wish devs would be more transparent still though.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
As long as its not abandoned then I'm all good, love this game and its worth the wait, gives me time to play through some others first.
I'm definitely working my way through games I hadn't gotten back to in a while.

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
Well, a few weeks until a release date might get announced sounds very different from "release is imminent, just some proof reading and it's done", or "work has continued, since we were so close to release it's soon".
Not sure how much time the team member responsible puts into it right now. If he's back full time, from the state back then my guess would be a week till release. Now I know that after a while away from a project it takes time to get back, so I'll go with the good old developers way of estimations: double the estimation and raise unit. Soooo two weeks become two months? If we assume just getting back before being productive means one week of diving into the code again takes a week I'd hope for a release in July. ;)
It would be nice to know if the progress is progressing with full speed, half speed or just a few hours while still recovering.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes