MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
To sum it up to the bare essentials because it's been going on a while.

Vital team member got sick mid-merge of Month 1 (Days 1-21), project had slowed to a crawl due to this, team member seems to have recovered and is back on track, month 1 merge should arrive soon and work will begin on the other days.

They have been said to be working on art, dialogue, etc for day 22+ so they updates should be back to a more consistent schedule once the merge is out.
Thank you for letting me know. I hope they're all healthy and we shall see something soon. I am not a huge fan of HS graphics but this game was pervy enough I didn't really care. LOL

Anyway, hope we see something soon.

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
This game has the incest tag but I've played nearly through the entire first episode and there isn't even the slightest hint that the daughters could be potential LIs. Am I missing something? There's hints as you make decisions and there's never been a hint about any of the daughters there's no choices in any conversations with them even so what am I missing?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
This game has the incest tag but I've played nearly through the entire first episode and there isn't even the slightest hint that the daughters could be potential LIs. Am I missing something? There's hints as you make decisions and there's never been a hint about any of the daughters there's no choices in any conversations with them even so what am I missing?
You need to install Dark Mind patch from Lewdpatcher (show previous versions for the correct version) ad turn it on from game's main menu (click the pants on top left corner).

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
You need to install Dark Mind patch from Lewdpatcher (show previous versions for the correct version) ad turn it on from game's main menu (click the pants on top left corner).
Oh it's not included in the android version then?

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
yes thats the problem i accidently changed it to german or second week now i cant change it
Go to options, its under the load button, then click the arrow, then when you're at the config menu click the bottom option for languages, you'll see flags representing English and german. Click the flag for english.

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
I can't move past the phone. Finishing a conversation, clicking the home button then the back button to get out of the phone give a blank screen, next screen the phone is back up. Can anyone tell me how to move past the phone please?

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I know we've beaten this topic to death already but since it popped into my mind and I was thinking they were expected to release it around January even w/ the original delay I went back and looked and yeah... even with the original delays they were expected to get out the final version by the end of January.

I still don't understand how they were already shifting the dates further back last year, and then here we are 4 months past that point and it's still not out. This is obviously a gigantic flaw in their production pipeline for this to occur and if they haven't hired someone else even temporarily to finish up this content and even with an onboarding process that would be required for that, I think given how long it's been delayed it would absolutely be worth it and is an active disservice to all their Patreon's that this never occurred.

Speaking of Patreon's.. I dunno how so many people are still actively subbed but that's their choice, but I think if they wanted to reach the goal of moving to japan then I hope we see them knock it out of the park in future content/schedule (once we're back on track..) but also talk about how they will reduce delays in the future.

Past this I also saw note of the original plan of no second merge until mid 2022, which will definitely be pushed back into 2023 IMO but given all the issues they've had I hope reconsider or fix their processes to not run into problems again. I dunno how Renpy works but maybe there would be a conversation to be had about moving to another engine to deliver the game so it's all in one client and you just release update files that take the form of a new file altogether so it all remains compatible. Not uncommon in traditional games that an "expansion" has it's content self-contained in a separate data file.

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
A question about the DM patches:

I downloaded the DM patches, followed the instructions but get the following problems:
- Halloween 2020 DM patch not working, it sais it is not the latest (I downloaded the 2020 patch 2x to check if something went wrong with the download)
- Valentine does not have a DM patch?
- Lewdmas 2019 DM patch not working, it sais it is not the latest (there is only 1 Lewdmas patch in the patch history and I used that)
- Whiteday DM patch not working, it sais it is not the latest (there is only 1 Whiteday patch in the patch history and I used that)

Do I need to down any other DM patches to get the ones not working to work?

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
A question about the DM patches:

I downloaded the DM patches, followed the instructions but get the following problems:
- Halloween 2020 DM patch not working, it sais it is not the latest (I downloaded the 2020 patch 2x to check if something went wrong with the download)
- Valentine does not have a DM patch?
- Lewdmas 2019 DM patch not working, it sais it is not the latest (there is only 1 Lewdmas patch in the patch history and I used that)
- Whiteday DM patch not working, it sais it is not the latest (there is only 1 Whiteday patch in the patch history and I used that)

Do I need to down any other DM patches to get the ones not working to work?
I think it's because you're tryna download the specials, and iirc most of the specials are within the game anyway. I'd recommend just playing the 3 weeks and the latest Halloween special. Also, I think on the Halloween special, it's a bug that it says that. It should still work fine you can progress with the content

Reactions: Stonethrower

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I know we've beaten this topic to death already but since it popped into my mind and I was thinking they were expected to release it around January even w/ the original delay I went back and looked and yeah... even with the original delays they were expected to get out the final version by the end of January.

I still don't understand how they were already shifting the dates further back last year, and then here we are 4 months past that point and it's still not out. This is obviously a gigantic flaw in their production pipeline for this to occur and if they haven't hired someone else even temporarily to finish up this content and even with an onboarding process that would be required for that, I think given how long it's been delayed it would absolutely be worth it and is an active disservice to all their Patreon's that this never occurred.

Speaking of Patreon's.. I dunno how so many people are still actively subbed but that's their choice, but I think if they wanted to reach the goal of moving to japan then I hope we see them knock it out of the park in future content/schedule (once we're back on track..) but also talk about how they will reduce delays in the future.

Past this I also saw note of the original plan of no second merge until mid 2022, which will definitely be pushed back into 2023 IMO but given all the issues they've had I hope reconsider or fix their processes to not run into problems again. I dunno how Renpy works but maybe there would be a conversation to be had about moving to another engine to deliver the game so it's all in one client and you just release update files that take the form of a new file altogether so it all remains compatible. Not uncommon in traditional games that an "expansion" has it's content self-contained in a separate data file.
This topic has already been discussed into the ground, down the bedrock, and smashed even further down after that. All that can be said if that what has happened, has happened. There are lessons to be learned, things to be considered for next time, but there's nothing doing about it now. The work on the project is being done now, so that we can soon have the Merge in our hands. Moving forward there should be little issues due to now having a much more robust foundation to work off of to make the game, all concerns you've raised have already been considered and the developer is already keenly aware.

Please remain patient as the last of the work is being completed, thank you

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
This topic has already been discussed into the ground, down the bedrock, and smashed even further down after that. All that can be said if that what has happened, has happened. There are lessons to be learned, things to be considered for next time, but there's nothing doing about it now. The work on the project is being done now, so that we can soon have the Merge in our hands. Moving forward there should be little issues due to now having a much more robust foundation to work off of to make the game, all concerns you've raised have already been considered and the developer is already keenly aware.

~Skummy Out
That's good to hear then, I just hope time tells this to be true but we gotta get there first lol

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018

~Skummy Out
This in one of the best and biggest VN's out there and the wait for the great work we all get to enjoy here for FREE is worth every single day/week/month of waiting. Thankyou so much to you and the rest of the Ecchi team for the hard work each and everyone of you are putting into this game. I wait patiently and look forward to playing the new version thankyou.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019

Do we have a release date / week / month yet? All I have heard is "work is happening, be patient."

Any specific information?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I need Lain's mod for Day 9!

I don't want to choose, I don't want to offend or disappoint!

Last edited:

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Do we have a release date / week / month yet? All I have heard is "work is happening, be patient."

Any specific information?
I wish. It's still very vague. I'm starting to think the game will actually die now. They apparently had little work to do, so how is it still taking this long?
We're into the summer now. And nothing has changed except for the wording of statements

Reactions: MrFriendly

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
So I've downloaded the week one but I'm having images missing galore, I'm like, maybe 10 minutes in and I'm at over 50+ missing images. I also added the DM patch as well.

3rop

Sep 6, 2017
So I've downloaded the week one but I'm having images missing galore, I'm like, maybe 10 minutes in and I'm at over 50+ missing images. I also added the DM patch as well.
Are you sure you downloaded right version of the DM patch?
изображение_2021-05-07_204148.png
You need this one 1620394968952.png

Reactions: Dragon59
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes