Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Perhaps the biggest advantage of the complete 1st month when it comes out is a reduction in version confusion.

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
We need to be patience. I'm impatient too and I'm one of the longest fan of the game(I started to play from the first episode) So i hope that the time will come, and we will restart to play this beautiful game. Finger crossed :)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Looking at all the DM patch names, I can see that in the past, the developer released the game a few days at a time, then merged those days into a week.

From the looks of it, week 4 is being done very differently. Instead of releasing it out in 2 or 3 day chunks, they're going all the way. I wouldn't be surprised if they initially planned on releasing week 4, then releasing the merged month 1. If they've decided to do all these steps in one release, it makes sense that the gap in release dates is much larger this time. Especially if they are going to trim the bloat of week 1.

weissbrot

May 27, 2018
Except so far it has been said that the month one merge encompasses the first calendar month, as in the three weeks that have already been released. If it comes with new content I'll be happily surprised.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Except so far it has been said that the month one merge encompasses the first calendar month, as in the three weeks that have already been released. If it comes with new content I'll be happily surprised.
OK, I stand corrected. I didn't pay close enough attention when I started the game. I didn't realize it started on the 13th of July. I've been paying attention to the day, not the date.

On another note, I don't know if I'd trust leaving any of my semen inside Crazy Nurse or otherwise in her control. Seems very risky with her lab setup.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I have another question. I noticed we have a Week 3: Day 15-21 version of the game.
Unfortunately, there seems to be no 15-21 Final version of DM (Just 15-17, 18+19, and 20+21). Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Hope one day I will be able to play the full month. Stopped at 1st week only due to Lain's mod and waiting for a full month release.

Reactions: dondani

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
day 20-21 final have all days of that week
ok so u have week 1final week 2 is day 8-14 final then day 20-21 is week 3 hope that's helps for new players
Thank you very much for the information. Very reassuring.
Hope one day I will be able to play the full month. Stopped at 1st week only due to Lain's mod and waiting for a full month release.
I feel your pain. There is an either or scene in week 2 that made me wish for Lain's mod. I watched both of them. Each one has character progression, but I want to have both milestones in my character's history.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Ecchi Sensei [Week 3 - Days 15-21] APK -

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Why do you even need a mod for this game? You literally just follow the footsteps the game gives you. Aside from a very few moments you may or may not want to see the game is linear.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Why do you even need a mod for this game? You literally just follow the footsteps the game gives you. Aside from a very few moments you may or may not want to see the game is linear.
True, the fact that the game tells you what your choices lead to removes most of the need for that particular mod function.

For me, it is more about the (once a week so far) instance of going left or right, choosing one or another, for an important scene. I could see both by saving, but a big part of me wants both relationship outcomes to be logged.

I think I need to go back to the game. Behind this window, I have the game full screen as MC is with someone on a desk. The background could be vertigo inducing while a static window blocks most of it.

Reactions: assdweller

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Tilt or high score?

I think the scene should have included appropriate pinball sounds!

===========
Hmmm.... Is my memory faulty or did they express in Week 1 that Matsu's Teacher of the Year award was just in one Prefecture or some such?
The story appears to be evolving, for now in Week 2 it appears to be a national award.

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
True, the fact that the game tells you what your choices lead to removes most of the need for that particular mod function.

For me, it is more about the (once a week so far) instance of going left or right, choosing one or another, for an important scene. I could see both by saving, but a big part of me wants both relationship outcomes to be logged.

I think I need to go back to the game. Behind this window, I have the game full screen as MC is with someone on a desk. The background could be vertigo inducing while a static window blocks most of it.
Pretty much there is no choice like that save not being rapey as a character, but it has zero consequences. Otherwise you dont lose any relationship with anyone.

assdweller

Jan 21, 2019
Hi all just wondering whats happening with Ecchi, such a great game (my fave here at F95) and nothing for 6 months. Is it on hold or something? And before all the trolling h8 cnuts hit me for this post no i do not follow their patreon cause who the fcuk uses patreon these days no i hate with a passion discord and no i dont follow him on subscribe anymore...........................

• Angry
Reactions: cavaemon

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Hi all just wondering whats happening with Ecchi, such a great game (my fave here at F95) and nothing for 6 months. Is it on hold or something? And before all the trolling h8 cnuts hit me for this post no i do not follow their patreon cause who the fcuk uses patreon these days no i hate with a passion discord and no i dont follow him on subscribe anymore...........................
Quick summary: Designer is merging the three weeks together into one big game, vital member of mega-merge got sick, double-checking EVERYTHING, and trying to compress the game so it doesn't take up much space on the hard drive.

Been over a year since first announcement and bi-monthly updates happen here. Game is still developing, it just takes more time than expected.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Pretty much there is no choice like that save not being rapey as a character, but it has zero consequences. Otherwise you dont lose any relationship with anyone.
I'm not sure if you understood. I'm not talking about what you do with a single character. I'm talking about the choices where you could meet with one or another. Lain's mod allowed us to meet both characters when looking for Mao. Without a week 2 Lain's mod, we can only "meat" one character at the wading pool. In both cases, they are firsts for what they're doing with the character, therefore conceivably have an impact on later encounters.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ah, this reminds me of one of the Perils of Polyamory:
I know what my horny wife likes.png
Having to remember each lover's preferences.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes