jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
i have to say the thing i hate most about loli games and content is the senarioes of the actual story is hot as hell 1 person banging bunch of generally large amounts of different women (and if its a father daughter thing and your into it its incredibly hot) you think fucking great right? but then you see the characters and they're like 4 years old and it just makes you wanna throw up and also makes you think why cant we have that story but with no loli characters
You know they have a shit load of stories without Loli right??!?!?

As pointed out by others this one can go without Dark Mind

But the cast of characters clearly shows teen girls are the focus with or without dark mind. So griping about young LIs in this game is just complaining that Call of Duty has gunfights.....

Reactions: DocSilence

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
is this a demo or somthing? whats with the week setup? is there a dl link for all of the game?
It's in mid-development, and they've been releasing the game in linear instalments to minimise download times. The next update will be a merge of the current content with a bunch of bugfixes and better implement mechanics, plus it will be the only way to carry your saves forward into new content going forward due to all the changes.

Reactions: Vladimir_xyz

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
ok so only 21 days so far.is it worth DLing it if its so short?im confused on the days.like week 1 is 16.6gigs but is 1 week.
Each day has a LOT of content. I'm working my way through Day 4. Actually, second time up to Day 4. I did four days of the vanilla game before installing the DM patch and Lain's mod. I'm now to the evening of Day 4, past where I'd been in vanilla. I'd definitely recommend Lain's mod so that you get to see more of the scenes. There are times when you're offered two or three options for an afternoon or an evening. Lain's mod allows you to see (and get credit for) all of the choices. Potential down side for some is that DM must be loaded, but one could configure it to take out most, if not all of the added content.

Others have played much longer than have I, so could tell you so much more.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
ok so only 21 days so far.is it worth DLing it if its so short?im confused on the days.like week 1 is 16.6gigs but is 1 week.
As Dragon said, each day has a big chuck of content and even though less than a 12th of the intended final products size, it'll keep you busy for a good while.

That said, Week 1s file size isn't an indicator of content. It's just poorly optimized. Week 1 has the same amount as Week 2 or Week 3, which is still quite a lot.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The way Matsu and Hiroko go at it, there's no room soundproofing that would keep the girls from clearly hearing what their parents are doing. Actually, I'm pretty certain the Tomiko women can hear pretty clearly too. I'd love to see a side scene where everyone nearby can hear them going at it.

A far cry from my own parents who only made love when they (or my sister and I) were away from home (we definitely heard their fights). From my perspective the Matsumotos exhibit much healthier modeling. ;-)

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
As Dragon said, each day has a big chuck of content and even though less than a 12th of the intended final products size, it'll keep you busy for a good while.

That said, Week 1s file size isn't an indicator of content. It's just poorly optimized. Week 1 has the same amount as Week 2 or Week 3, which is still quite a lot.
so its the spider web typ game? i go up on day 1 but there is a left and right and down i can go back to day 1 a do?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
so its the spider web typ game? i go up on day 1 but there is a left and right and down i can go back to day 1 a do?
No, it's pretty linear. Future content is supposed be adding an sand box area for optional scenes, but the main plot will remain be linear as far as I'm aware. There are a few branching choices, but nothing major. A mod exists for week one to just o both choices, and Weeks 2 & 3 tend to have less in general.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Originally the game was very different from what it is now, but it was changed after Day 3, then all the days were reworked to an extent, and after that there was the Week 1 merge which rebuilt them again to what we have today.

The game has had its growing pains to be sure, even from the earliest days it was a mapping out of what to do and learning on the go, culminating in the unique build we have today.

All this is said to preface that the game will continue to grow and change in time. though I think after this we're not seeing any major shifts from how things operate. anything more will be code optimization and hopefully even more ecchi content for our pleasure as the ground work is finished and only minor improvements are to be made!

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Can someone tell me why the calendar had Tanami's birthday listed on Day 4 and we weren't given the opportunity to give her a "Special Present" on her actual birthday? Seems a missed opportunity.

Reactions: Vladimir_xyz

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
A lot of games have characters sleep 6 hours a day in order to boil play time down to just the important bits. In the time it takes me to play Day 1 of Ecchi Sensei I could probably go through 50+ days in a sandbox game.
But it is tagged VN.... so..... hmm

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Has there been any news recently that I may have missed as to where we stand on getting a new update? It's been 6 months and this was updating quite frequently when I first arrived on F95. I checked the last couple pages but admit I could have missed it.

Thank you.

DualWolf

Aug 10, 2018
Has there been any news recently that I may have missed as to where we stand on getting a new update? It's been 6 months and this was updating quite frequently when I first arrived on F95. I checked the last couple pages but admit I could have missed it.

Thank you.
To sum it up to the bare essentials because it's been going on a while.

Vital team member got sick mid-merge of Month 1 (Days 1-21), project had slowed to a crawl due to this, team member seems to have recovered and is back on track, month 1 merge should arrive soon and work will begin on the other days.

They have been said to be working on art, dialogue, etc for day 22+ so they updates should be back to a more consistent schedule once the merge is out.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes