RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
How do people usually manage the holiday standalones? Are they supposed to take place on a certain date on the calendar (and I guess one pauses the main game to go do it)? Do they link to the progression in any way (i.e. what one has done with various characters so far) or do they just assume a level of progression?
Generally no. Some of the specials are flashbacks, some are noncanon scenarios. I believe all them will be implemented into the month 1 merge as dream sequences. The Hangover is canon, but is actually just a scene ripped from Week 2, so just play the normal game to see it.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Generally no. Some of the specials are flashbacks, some are noncanon scenarios. I believe all them will be implemented into the month 1 merge as dream sequences. The Hangover is canon, but is actually just a scene ripped from Week 2, so just play the normal game to see it.
Thanks for the information!

Reactions: RandoCard3

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
I hope this game is not dead, cause it's one of my favs. Hope to see 3-4 weeks (in game) of gameplay at least, since it's been a year from last update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I hope this game is not dead, cause it's one of my favs. Hope to see 3-4 weeks (in game) of gameplay at least, since it's been a year from last update.
What is being worked on now is a merge of the existing releases, stuff happened that resulted in the merge taking a long time. Once that merge is out, the game is expected to return to its previous release schedule.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
What is being worked on now is a merge of the existing releases, stuff happened that resulted in the merge taking a long time. Once that merge is out, the game is expected to return to its previous release schedule.
Hmm. How long without specific information should we wait before being skeptical? All I hear is a vague "things are happening".

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hmm. How long without specific information should we wait before being skeptical? All I hear is a vague "things are happening".
There is no time limit that is individual. Again and again and again it all depends on if you believe anything, no one can make you.

But we do waste a lot of pages rehashing it.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
There is no time limit that is individual. Again and again and again it all depends on if you believe anything, no one can make you.

But we do waste a lot of pages rehashing it.
Only because the dev is silent, with no details, no renders, no plan, nothing. Every 2-3 months he comes out with "things are happening". Without a single specific detail or even a stab at a completion date (2-3 months, 6 months, etc., etc.).

I am not accusing anyone of anything because I don't know, but how is the way BlueCat is acting different from a dev that is just pretending to work on the game indefinitely until the last Patreon sponsor finally gives up?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Only because the dev is silent, with no details, no renders, no plan, nothing. Every 2-3 months he comes out with "things are happening". Without a single specific detail or even a stab at a completion date (2-3 months, 6 months, etc., etc.).

I am not accusing anyone of anything because I don't know, but how is the way BlueCat is acting different from a dev that is just pretending to work on the game indefinitely until the last Patreon sponsor finally gives up?
You're not wrong, and no one can blame you for not believing a single thing they say. The silence is making me pretty irritable too. That said, we've had this conversation so many times, that we've accomplished all we're going to at this point. All it does now is start fights that lead nowhere.

And to answer your earlier scepticism question, whenever you felt you couldn't trust them. Be that when they missed the New Years deadline, or even earlier. You don't owe them shit. I just want to avoid this thread to turn into a infighting cesspit again.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
You're not wrong, and no one can blame you for not believing a single thing they say. The silence is making me pretty irritable too. That said, we've had this conversation so many times, that we've accomplished all we're going to at this point. All it does now is start fights that lead nowhere.
You are completely right, RandoCard. There isn't really any point in rehashing it. Really, nobody knows anything for certain, so speculating doesn't solve anything. Normally, I give devs a huge amount of slack, since it is hard work to make a game, and most are giving it away for free, and life happens, but for some reason, I can't help but get bothered as a fan with how this one has been going, and not just for the last 6 months. I'll bite my fingers next time I am tempted to bring it up again :).

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
You are completely right, RandoCard. There isn't really any point in rehashing it. Really, nobody knows anything for certain, so speculating doesn't solve anything. Normally, I give devs a huge amount of slack, since it is hard work to make a game, and most are giving it away for free, and life happens, but for some reason, I can't help but get bothered as a fan with how this one has been going, and not just for the last 6 months. I'll bite my fingers next time I am tempted to bring it up again :).
Uhhhhh, I don't ask because well I might make him irritable with me, but basically any time I try talking to him its only for short times, because he's busy inputting character data for the info stuff and calendars. It's long and very tedious work because basically adding comments to every engagement with a character and Matsu's thoughts on it, plus the amount of, ehem, fluids in locations etc etc.

If hope this smooths things a bit? I'm happy we've all settled down recently and I'm right here with you waiting on this never ending merge to stop. I just wanna fuckin plaaaaaaay new days lol

That being said, how about we do another question yeah? My life is in a tremendous upswing now and I'm feelin excited!

Who would be the most successful idol and why?

Aki

Saki

Kelly

Himiko

Yasmine

Nikki

Neko

Anyways, that's all I wanted to tuck in on, to try and sooth the silence by being a bit more clear with what's currently happening. I'm sorry no times are settled but....yeah no nya Not even gonna speculate, sorry peeps!

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
gotta love YOU these renders of yours are just excellent. too bad they get lost in this bigass giant thread. you don't happen to have them all in a nice collection place somewhere do you? ;)
There all posted on Blue Cats Discord in the FanArt area so far only me and Marche been doing FanArt for Ecchi Sensei

Reactions: blastwave2k

DualWolf

Aug 10, 2018

Aki

Saki

Kelly

Himiko

Yasmine

Nikki

Neko

Anyways, that's all I wanted to tuck in on, to try and sooth the silence by being a bit more clear with what's currently happening. I'm sorry no times are settled but....yeah no nya Not even gonna speculate, sorry peeps!

~Skummy Out
I'd say Saki. Perfect blend of body, innocence, cuteness and intelligence to succeed, though I would rate Neko 2nd after Saki

Reactions: JohnyShadow7

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Uhhhhh, I don't ask because well I might make him irritable with me, but basically any time I try talking to him its only for short times, because he's busy inputting character data for the info stuff and calendars. It's long and very tedious work because basically adding comments to every engagement with a character and Matsu's thoughts on it, plus the amount of, ehem, fluids in locations etc etc.

If hope this smooths things a bit? I'm happy we've all settled down recently and I'm right here with you waiting on this never ending merge to stop. I just wanna fuckin plaaaaaaay new days lol

That being said, how about we do another question yeah? My life is in a tremendous upswing now and I'm feelin excited!

Aki -- She would definitely have a family advantage.

Saki -- She's probably too impulsive to really make good for the long haul, based upon what I've seen so far.

Himiko -- I've only played 4 days. So far, I can't see it.

Neko -- She has the disarming cuteness and hidden intelligence. She could probably go far.

I heard "The Most Interesting Man in the World." Instead of "Stay thirsty, my friends," it was "Stay Ecchi, my friends!"
Most Interesting Man in the World.jpeg
Dare I say, "Dos Ecchis?"

I've now loaded DM and Lain's Mod. I restarted the game with the mods, going through the 4 days I'd already played and everything is going well....except:
Hitting CTRL to fast forward through the content I've already seen no longer seems to work. Is this a side effect of the mods, or did I miss a setting somewhere?

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019

Aki

Saki

Kelly

Himiko

Yasmine

Nikki

Neko

~Skummy Out
Aki, Saki, Kelly, Nikki and Neko would make a good Idol group. Though I'm not sure how well they would do going solo.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Aki -- She would definitely have a family advantage.

Saki -- She's probably too impulsive to really make good for the long haul, based upon what I've seen so far.

Himiko -- I've only played 4 days. So far, I can't see it.

Neko -- She has the disarming cuteness and hidden intelligence. She could probably go far.

I heard "The Most Interesting Man in the World." Instead of "Stay thirsty, my friends," it was "Stay Ecchi, my friends!"
View attachment 1169053
Dare I say, "Dos Ecchis?"

I've now loaded DM and Lain's Mod. I restarted the game with the mods, going through the 4 days I'd already played and everything is going well....except:
Hitting CTRL to fast forward through the content I've already seen no longer seems to work. Is this a side effect of the mods, or did I miss a setting somewhere?
I pretty sure you have Aki and Saki confused. Aki is the impulsive one. Wants everything now, but doesn't want to work for it. Even makes an attempt at Blackmail because she wants to get her way. Saki is the sensei's daughter. Who has a lot more control that Aki ever seems to have.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I pretty sure you have Aki and Saki confused. Aki is the impulsive one. Wants everything now, but doesn't want to work for it. Even makes an attempt at Blackmail because she wants to get her way. Saki is the sensei's daughter. Who has a lot more control that Aki ever seems to have.
Unless I have her confused, Aki's mother was an Idol in her youth. Family tradition. As valid as Fuyu's and Tamoe's family traditions, no?

Regarding Saki, I'm only 4 days into the game.

Reactions: RandoCard3

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Unless I have her confused, Aki's mother was an Idol in her youth. Family tradition. As valid as Fuyu's and Tamoe's family traditions, no?

Regarding Saki, I'm only 4 days into the game.
Yeah so you have yet to see the full range of Aki's bratty personality and lazy approach

Reactions: Zarathos4
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes