AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Gracias por responder, me descargue las 3 semanas, ahora veo que hay 7 especiales ... algunos parecen lo mismo pero con diferentes años, estos donde se aplican? porque por el momento tengo 3 carpetas del juego? o tengo que ir pegando todo el contenido en una sola carpeta? .Si se que soy torpe no me maten :S .

English: Thanks for answering, I downloaded the 3 weeks, now I see that there are 7 specials ... because at the moment I have 3 game folders? or do I have to paste all the content in a single folder? If I know I'm clumsy, don't kill me: S
I say it would be better if you were to put the folders under one folder. Pasting all the content into one folder will just kill everything, so put all the folders you have, in one folder. It's much more efficient.
Ya, so like fashtar said, you can create an ecchi sensei folder where you put the different versions. Or you can just download one at a time. I especially recommend one at a time for the specials because they don't affect the main story anyway so it really doesn't matter what order you play those in anyway.

Reactions: jxd

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Ok, I see this game is still developing, its taking its time to get to the Month 1 goal, where all is fused together.

Waiting patiently.

any kind of prediction or something, IF its possible to have one at all?

Last edited:

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Ok, I see this game is still developing, its taking its time to get to the Month 1 goal, where all is fused together.

Waiting patiently.

any kind of prediction or something, IF its possible to have one at all?
Currently we know that the sick team member is working again but no timeline has been provided yet.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I mean no timeline, but we're basically near the end, just many menial tasks to do to get shit done and then begin the bug testing phase. Easy, but numerous enough to be draining work, but its at steady pace.

We'll be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel soon, I'll even let you know when the playtesters are starting up, so you'll have a rough estimate of when the final product will be out :3.

Beyond that, have a bit more patience, no questions today I'm dealing with tons of RL shit so can't be on here as frequently either.

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Actually, we're not going to have the option to impregnate anyone else until towards the end of the game according to bluecat. I remember people asking about pregnancies and him posting a while back about how when the pregnancy progresses there would have to be two sets of renders (with or without belly) for the girls, not to mention if there is several girls in the scene then there would have to be several variations of the same scene depending on who's pregnant and who's not. And because of all the extra work to do with the pregnancies the option to impregnate won't come up again until towards the end of the game.
SoB. Ahh well, suppose I can understand that it would take a lot of work when you put it like that. Still, I hope it´s going to be more than just: "And you got X girls pregnant. Deal with it." fade to black
As for which girls, obviously the Milfs, and any of the girls that would marry you. And the teachers. + few extras by choice + accidents. (I have a kink, okay? ;)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So currently you want to get the week 1 final, the days 8-14 final, and days 20+21 final as well as the DM patches that have the same names. Let us know if you need any more help.
I noticed that the Week 1 DM final patch isn't just the game folder, but it seems to have a lot of files, including a 100k .exe file. The others appear as I expected, but this one has me wary. Is this what I'm supposed to see and if so, are we supposed to overwrite the executable file?
Screenshot (20).png

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
I noticed that the Week 1 DM final patch isn't just the game folder, but it seems to have a lot of files, including a 100k .exe file. The others appear as I expected, but this one has me wary. Is this what I'm supposed to see and if so, are we supposed to overwrite the executable file?
View attachment 1165619
I copied the whole thing over, even overwriting the exe and it worked. Not sure if it's necessary (I don't think it would be) but it isn't harmful.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Una duda veo que conoces del tema, conocerás de otros juegos similares que toquen esa temática de embarazo?
English: One doubt I see that you know about the subject, will you know of other similar games that touch that pregnancy theme?
If I remember correctly maou-sama has pregnancy. There are a few others as well but I can't remember which ones now.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I copied the whole thing over, even overwriting the exe and it worked. Not sure if it's necessary (I don't think it would be) but it isn't harmful.
OK, thank you.

I think I may play the first week without the mod, then apply it and go through it again.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
buenas otra vez, ya me acabe la semana 1, pero al revisar mi galería veo varias cosas bloqueadas, no se como desbloquearlas, lo otro la escena donde esta con satsuna y aki mirando (Cuales eran los requisitos?, me hice un speedrun pero no logre desbloquearlo=? :S

English: Good again, I finished week 1, but when checking my gallery I see several things blocked, I don't know how to unlock them, the other the scene where it is with satsuna and aki watching (What were the requirements?, I did a speedrun but no managed to unlock it = ?: S

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
buenas otra vez, ya me acabe la semana 1, pero al revisar mi galería veo varias cosas bloqueadas, no se como desbloquearlas, lo otro la escena donde esta con satsuna y aki mirando (Cuales eran los requisitos?, me hice un speedrun pero no logre desbloquearlo=? :S

English: Good again, I finished week 1, but when checking my gallery I see several things blocked, I don't know how to unlock them, the other the scene where it is with satsuna and aki watching (What were the requirements?, I did a speedrun but no managed to unlock it = ?: S
Unless you use lain's mod you have to do multiple playthroughs to get all the scenes. In particular on I think it's the first night when you leave the house to look for Mao there's two different options for which way to go.

Reactions: genthrow

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Unless you use lain's mod you have to do multiple playthroughs to get all the scenes. In particular on I think it's the first night when you leave the house to look for Mao there's two different options for which way to go.
si el mod me permite ir a los dos sitios , aun así no sirvió para que en la escena aparezca aki, no hubo diferencia a mi primer gameplay donde no fui a la casa, por eso tenia duda si hay que cumplir otro requisito. Al final con el mod puedo ver la miniatura pero tampoco al reproducir la escena aparece aki, así que no se que esta fallando.

English: If the mod allows me to go to both places, even so it did not serve to appear in the scene here, there was no difference to my first gameplay where I did not go to the house, so I had doubts if there was another requirement to be fulfilled. In the end, with the mod, I can see the thumbnail, but not when the scene is played, it appears here aki, so I don't know what is failing.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
si el mod me permite ir a los dos sitios , aun así no sirvió para que en la escena aparezca aki, no hubo diferencia a mi primer gameplay donde no fui a la casa, por eso tenia duda si hay que cumplir otro requisito. Al final con el mod puedo ver la miniatura pero tampoco al reproducir la escena aparece aki, así que no se que esta fallando.

English: If the mod allows me to go to both places, even so it did not serve to appear in the scene here, there was no difference to my first gameplay where I did not go to the house, so I had doubts if there was another requirement to be fulfilled. In the end, with the mod, I can see the thumbnail, but not when the scene is played, it appears here aki, so I don't know what is failing.
I think you need to have "sloth-chan" to play that scene. For that, you need to talk to her a lot, and get the "bottle" from Crazy Nurse. As well as fucking Satsune in the rain. Going for Kaede also helps. One of the first choices, go left or go right might be important. (I think that´s how it goes, I may have things out of order.)

Also, for pregnancy games, "Sisterly Lust" is pretty good.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
How do people usually manage the holiday standalones? Are they supposed to take place on a certain date on the calendar (and I guess one pauses the main game to go do it)? Do they link to the progression in any way (i.e. what one has done with various characters so far) or do they just assume a level of progression?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes