XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
6 months for the merge and after that no new content? I get the grind, but if that is the case the next update will either be just one big file or a lot of time added just to get new content ontop of it.
Can't say this is something unusual now since alot of projects kind of delayed stuff like crazy like everyone knew eachother. Even those 6 months are matched by a lot of devs for different reasons (merge, update was bigger than expected,covid, losing staff, personal problems) kind of funny how they are all in the same timeslot alot of times.
Anyway, best of luck with the game and keep on fighting.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
>Was watching videos on internet.
>Saw a cat video and remembered this game
>Wanted to check on the game since the last update i got (email from their patreon) was on the 1st of January
>I'm a pleb with no shekels. Fight me.
>Browsed their patreon... All newer updates are patreon-only. Wtf?
>mfw i can already smell the shitstorm on this site :HideThePain:
>Went to this godforsaken forum for news anyway...
>People are mad. Apparently 6 months no updates
>Idiots speed running on who can get onto the highest moral high ground the fastest
>Some shit about capitalism
>Accusations left and right
>Went back to watching cat videos.

All jokes aside though... I'm getting the game with all of its glory for free. I could wait for another while. Thanks for the hard work, BlueCat and Skummy, despite the setbacks and hardships. I know it ain't much, but you could expect this shekel-less pleb to still support you in my own meager way. Keep it up!

King Jr

Feb 17, 2019
Nearly 7 month without any Update and when people point out they lack of Resultat they get empty promise and excuse ( or getting attack for being critically by some Fangirls)....
Nearly 7 month for a month in Game
(In which most days are aready played)

I liked they Game in they Beginning but now this is nothing but a shit show. :D

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Sakura and Hana at the beach 20210424220820339.png topless Sakura version 20210424220927485.png Hana seems like the type that wouldn't until we know her better....so no topless Hana for now

Satomi talking to Taru 20210424235824790 (2).png maybe to opening up for the reasoning she acts the way she does towards Sensei.....I think it's an "fear of men" but I could be wrong

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Sakura and Hana at the beach View attachment 1161729 topless Sakura version View attachment 1161731 Hana seems like the type that wouldn't until we know her better....so no topless Hana for now

Satomi talking to Taru View attachment 1161841 maybe to opening up for the reasoning she acts the way she does towards Sensei.....I think it's an "fear of men" but I could be wrong
Sakura and Hana need more play. I feel bad that we've gone through so many girls, despite promising Sakura she could go first.

Fear of men seems plausible. It'd be nice to get through to her, but I'm guessing that's going to be more of a long term project.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Thats understandable. In the first few days I thought she would be one of the major characters, at least she would appear more often than she does.
I'm guessing they will eventually, but I guess there stories just being introduced at a slower rate. Which is weird for Sakura, as she seems to live "horny on main" as a lifestyle choice, so you'd think she'd be more proactive in her pursuit of us. Hana I get though. She hasn't really shown to think like that too much at this point.

Reactions: lonelygale
Apr 4, 2019
I'm guessing they will eventually, but I guess there stories just being introduced at a slower rate. Which is weird for Sakura, as she seems to live "horny on main" as a lifestyle choice, so you'd think she'd be more proactive in her pursuit of us. Hana I get though. She hasn't really shown to think like that too much at this point.
I just fear that there are so many characters already, to give them all the exposure they deserve will be quite difficult, if not impossible. And it seems that Sakura is one of the characters that suffer from it.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I just fear that there are so many characters already, to give them all the exposure they deserve will be quite difficult, if not impossible. And it seems that Sakura is one of the characters that suffer from it.
We have 365 days in total planned. I think we're more likely to run out of content, than have to drop any.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes