Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Anyone know how to change the image used for the taskbar icon? Having a panic button doesn't help much when people can still see the thighs and panties on the taskbar

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Anyone know how to change the image used for the taskbar icon? Having a panic button doesn't help much when people can still see the thighs and panties on the taskbar
The only way I can think of right now is to use unren, go into the GUI directory and change the image they use for the icon for something else. Just make sure it's named the same as what they named it or you'll have to go in and change the code as well.

Reactions: REJOAN and Emogir

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
The only way I can think of right now is to use unren, go into the GUI directory and change the image they use for the icon for something else. Just make sure it's named the same as what they named it or you'll have to go in and change the code as well.
Thanks a bunch, worked like a charm

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how to get this game to work on joiplay? I added the game to the application it says loading scripts and then just crashed

fsaibene5

Nov 16, 2020
in some scenes I get the black screen with a text that says "image x not found" I think that especially in the scenes in which the youngest daughter appears, it helps

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
in some scenes I get the black screen with a text that says "image x not found" I think that especially in the scenes in which the youngest daughter appears, it helps
Maybe try re-downloading. If you tell us what version then maybe someone with the same problem can help. Otherwise you can go to the bugs section of their discord and they can help.

fsaibene5

Nov 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "AnimeKing314, publicación: 5599811, miembro: 713420"]
Quizás intente volver a descargar. Si nos dice qué versión, tal vez alguien con el mismo problema pueda ayudar. De lo contrario, puede ir a la sección de errores de su discordia y pueden ayudar.
[/CITA]

I have joined the discord, but I think I already solved the problem, I had installed another version of the DMpatch, thanks for answering anyway

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
While searching for a friendly pirate who posted the latest status report (bad BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei, thats nothing anyone should have to pay for) i stumbled over the strange question about 12 favorite girls...truth be told, meanwhile i cant remember most of their names...so lets say i take the cute petite virgins and let the cows, sluts, common and boring girls for the others...should be a fair deal, i dont think there are even 12 of them...i just need to restock towels, pudding and panini ^^

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
While searching for a friendly pirate who posted the latest status report (bad BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei, thats nothing anyone should have to pay for) i stumbled over the strange question about 12 favorite girls...truth be told, meanwhile i cant remember most of their names...so lets say i take the cute petite virgins and let the cows, sluts, common and boring girls for the others...should be a fair deal, i dont think there are even 12 of them...i just need to restock towels, pudding and panini ^^
There's a few images on the OP if you want to get down to specifics.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I have most of the faces still in my brain...i just cant name most of them anymore...last time i played was week1 with lains mod (i'm not a fan of choosing one event/encounter over an other, i prefer to get them all ^^)

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I have most of the faces still in my brain...i just cant name most of them anymore...last time i played was week1 with lains mod (i'm not a fan of choosing one event/encounter over an other, i prefer to get them all ^^)
That's actually the last time I played August 2019 I think (week 1). I remember faces but names not really. I stopped playing when lain said they were on hold for the merge. Been waiting a long time for this merge.

• Hey there
Reactions: Virulenz

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
That's actually the last time I played August 2019 I think (week 1). I remember faces but names not really. I stopped playing when lain said they were on hold for the merge. Been waiting a long time for this merge.
I think Lain joined the team since then, so all the Lain stuff is in the base game after the Week 1 merge.

lonelygale

Jul 1, 2020
Did someone say the merge was going to add a sandbox? If so, that's kind of disappointing. I understand the criticism that sometimes certain characters get skipped over for a while, but I personally don't think a sandbox has ever made a game better. If there's genuinely no grinding included, maybe it'd be fine, but I'm still not a fan of being able to complete someone's whole story quickly and then just do every one by one character one by one. Would this change the whole Day/Week plot structure of the game, as well?

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Did someone say the merge was going to add a sandbox? If so, that's kind of disappointing. I understand the criticism that sometimes certain characters get skipped over for a while, but I personally don't think a sandbox has ever made a game better. If there's genuinely no grinding included, maybe it'd be fine, but I'm still not a fan of being able to complete someone's whole story quickly and then just do every one by one character one by one. Would this change the whole Day/Week plot structure of the game, as well?
As I understand it it's more of a pseudo-sandbox. If I'm remembering right you basically just get to decide which club to visit in the afternoon but it doesn't affect any of the official story or any of the main routes. Hopefully someone else can confirm though otherwise we'll have to just wait and see when the merge comes out.

Reactions: lonelygale
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes