padder

May 5, 2018
Does this game really have pregnancy? Been a while since I played, but dont recall seeing any. Although there was an attempt at knocking up the neighbor.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It is very simple. Just copy the content's of the dark mind patch (that is the game folder). Then paste that in the same folder that has the original game folder (do not delete original game folder) and override any files that require it.

There is also a .png that show how to install the Dark Mind patch included in the folder of the patch with the readme for the patch.

When you load the game, if done correctly it say "Dark Mind" above the starting menu.
I downloaded the Week 1 DM patch and not only does it not have a read me file, but it includes more than the game file, including a .exe. It makes me VERY wary.

Jan 10, 2020
U be waiting a while got the month 1 merge will have no new content just merging the weeks together.
at this point, we're not gonna see an update on this again...EVER; dunno why/how this just hasn't been marked 'abandoned' yet. i don't count the halloween special as an 'update' (n i'm guessing most fans dont either), since it's offered as a stand-alone special, like all the other holiday stuff. so that means the last real update was back around what, sometime around the end of last June??!!

all this 'merge' crap is just a bunch of BS...NO WAY it takes this long just 2 merge some code/files together on the same game w/the same file types created by the same devs who used the same programming. either they gave up on continuing this game, or ppl quit on the project...but holy Jesus, just look at how many times ppl have said BlueCat or ne1 else associated w/the project has failed 2 even respond in defense of their inactivity, whether it's on Discord, Patreon, SubscribeStar, whatever.

n it REALLY pains me 2 think n type this, b/c this was my fav VN of all-time, n still would be if it were still being made...1 week of gameplay released each month, n he/they're gonna do a whole year in-game; YEAH RIGHT!! at this rate, the game won't be finished until the 22nd century...hell, maybe Buck Rogers will have thawed out by then, n he can play it :/

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I must say it is strange to come to a game that has been around and apparently changing. People in the first pages talked about ages of the four daughters 9-18, and what I see are three daughters, all of whom are 18. I was wondering how that would happen. Saki and Himiko do not seem like twins. Somehow a 15-year-old gave birth to three children within a one year span?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I must say it is strange to come to a game that has been around and apparently changing. People in the first pages talked about ages of the four daughters 9-18, and what I see are three daughters, all of whom are 18. I was wondering how that would happen. Saki and Himiko do not seem like twins. Somehow a 15-year-old gave birth to three children within a one year span?
Real ages and other content is only available by patch, it makes Patreon and the mods of this website happy.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Does this game really have pregnancy? Been a while since I played, but dont recall seeing any. Although there was an attempt at knocking up the neighbor.
There's one confirmed pregnancy, and I suspect there will be more over time.

Reactions: padder

arms99

May 11, 2018
If we really do get to see the whole year (eventually), then we might see a lot of the pregnancies develop.
He better start breeeding them fast.
Actually, we're not going to have the option to impregnate anyone else until towards the end of the game according to bluecat. I remember people asking about pregnancies and him posting a while back about how when the pregnancy progresses there would have to be two sets of renders (with or without belly) for the girls, not to mention if there is several girls in the scene then there would have to be several variations of the same scene depending on who's pregnant and who's not. And because of all the extra work to do with the pregnancies the option to impregnate won't come up again until towards the end of the game.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Disculpen soy nuevo en estas tipo de contenidos, exactamente cual de todas las cosas tengo que decargar para tener todo el contenido? Esta separado por temporadas? en que version vienen los eventos especiales? gracias por el que se tome el tiempo de responder. slds

English: Sorry I'm new to this type of content, exactly which of all the things do I have to download to have all the content? Is it separated by seasons? in which version come the special events? Thank you for taking the time to respond. slds

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Okay, so basically he's holding off on the pregnancy thing until he's in a position to actually address the issue on a larger scale rather than just having to do everything at once for every scene rendered. I can actually respect that.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Okay, so basically he's holding off on the pregnancy thing until he's in a position to actually address the issue on a larger scale rather than just having to do everything at once for every scene rendered. I can actually respect that.
Una duda veo que conoces del tema, conocerás de otros juegos similares que toquen esa temática de embarazo?
English: One doubt I see that you know about the subject, will you know of other similar games that touch that pregnancy theme?

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Disculpen soy nuevo en estas tipo de contenidos, exactamente cual de todas las cosas tengo que decargar para tener todo el contenido? Esta separado por temporadas? en que version vienen los eventos especiales? gracias por el que se tome el tiempo de responder. slds

English: Sorry I'm new to this type of content, exactly which of all the things do I have to download to have all the content? Is it separated by seasons? in which version come the special events? Thank you for taking the time to respond. slds
So currently you want to get the week 1 final, the days 8-14 final, and days 20+21 final as well as the DM patches that have the same names. Let us know if you need any more help.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
If we really do get to see the whole year (eventually), then we might see a lot of the pregnancies develop.
He better start breeeding them fast.
I'm guessing those ones will mostly milfs. For everyone else it means a massive diversion in their life plan trajectory. Might be a few "accidents" though.
Actually, we're not going to have the option to impregnate anyone else until towards the end of the game according to bluecat. I remember people asking about pregnancies and him posting a while back about how when the pregnancy progresses there would have to be two sets of renders (with or without belly) for the girls, not to mention if there is several girls in the scene then there would have to be several variations of the same scene depending on who's pregnant and who's not. And because of all the extra work to do with the pregnancies the option to impregnate won't come up again until towards the end of the game.
That makes sense. If he's really planning a Year 2 though, it's going to be something he'll need to deal with eventually. Unless he plans to write out a bunch of our class once they graduate, due to college plans and returning to their home countries. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
So currently you want to get the week 1 final, the days 8-14 final, and days 20+21 final as well as the DM patches that have the same names. Let us know if you need any more help.
Gracias por responder, me descargue las 3 semanas, ahora veo que hay 7 especiales ... algunos parecen lo mismo pero con diferentes años, estos donde se aplican? porque por el momento tengo 3 carpetas del juego? o tengo que ir pegando todo el contenido en una sola carpeta? .Si se que soy torpe no me maten :S .

English: Thanks for answering, I downloaded the 3 weeks, now I see that there are 7 specials ... because at the moment I have 3 game folders? or do I have to paste all the content in a single folder? If I know I'm clumsy, don't kill me: S

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Gracias por responder, me descargue las 3 semanas, ahora veo que hay 7 especiales ... algunos parecen lo mismo pero con diferentes años, estos donde se aplican? porque por el momento tengo 3 carpetas del juego? o tengo que ir pegando todo el contenido en una sola carpeta? .Si se que soy torpe no me maten :S .

English: Thanks for answering, I downloaded the 3 weeks, now I see that there are 7 specials ... because at the moment I have 3 game folders? or do I have to paste all the content in a single folder? If I know I'm clumsy, don't kill me: S
I say it would be better if you were to put the folders under one folder. Pasting all the content into one folder will just kill everything, so put all the folders you have, in one folder. It's much more efficient.

Reactions: jxd
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes