lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
SoB. Ahh well, suppose I can understand that it would take a lot of work when you put it like that. Still, I hope it´s going to be more than just: "And you got X girls pregnant. Deal with it." fade to black
As for which girls, obviously the Milfs, and any of the girls that would marry you. And the teachers. + few extras by choice + accidents. (I have a kink, okay? ;)
Hoping that at the very least he can get the three (so far) wives pregnant! Wife #1 is just itching for another bambino!

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
no mod for week 2??
Click "Show Previous Versions" under the download link, and you're looking for Day 8-14 - Final Release

Edit: Unless you're referring to the Walkthrough mod, then no. The mod creator is on the dev team now, I think, so it's built into weeks 2 and 3.

Reactions: draaco

NxKz

Nov 4, 2020
Which one should I download for week 1 to have "dark mind" without missing renders? I downloaded heavly compressed and it doesn't have the dark mind renders

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
I believe it's required for the story, but you can skip the scenes so you don't have to see anything happening. They just happen "off screen" instead.
i have to say the thing i hate most about loli games and content is the senarioes of the actual story is hot as hell 1 person banging bunch of generally large amounts of different women (and if its a father daughter thing and your into it its incredibly hot) you think fucking great right? but then you see the characters and they're like 4 years old and it just makes you wanna throw up and also makes you think why cant we have that story but with no loli characters

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
i have to say the thing i hate most about loli games and content is the senarioes of the actual story is hot as hell 1 person banging bunch of generally large amounts of different women (and if its a father daughter thing and your into it its incredibly hot) you think fucking great right? but then you see the characters and they're like 4 years old and it just makes you wanna throw up and also makes you think why cant we have that story but with no loli characters
You can have whatever you want in this game. You can choose to install the DM patch or not, you can turn off/on any of the kinks, you can choose what sort of relationship you have with each girl and even after that you can choose if you want to see an individual scene or not.

If you don't want to see a scene with a girl, just pick no to the scene. It's not hard to do.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes