BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I'm missing this game...
I don't know why have you voted for a merge instead of keeping people interested in the game with slowly but constant updates. It only makes sense for me now that I have forgotten most of the story and when I want to play it again I remember what a mess of heavy objects is it to be downloaded, but this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't had that unfortunated idea...
Same, i miss this game as well

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
You're talking as if the game has gone somewhere, it hasn't, its legit still downloadable. The game is still here, functional and enjoyable, just waiting to be fixed up and put all together.

You can miss the updates sure, but you can't miss something that's still here, my goodness, gloomy guses you all be.
I think that they mean "I miss having new things to do in this game". After all, going through the same content repeatedly gets boring no matter how good it gets.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing how the merge integrates all the content, and fixes the issues with some of the "extras". However, i am more looking forward to after the merge, when we get new stuff.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You are right the thread was updated but only because of the Halloween special and not the main game so that doesn't really matter because most people wait for an update of the main game and not a special.
To my perspective, many of the detractors tend to move the goal posts. Many will say, "The Dev hasn't done any work, hasn't released any content." When the side specials are pointed out, projects that were able to be done while others were being delayed, the detractors will say, "That doesn't count as work (because it undermines my narrative)." Much like how the time since the last main game update seems to be receding faster than the progress of days. Each day, the time since update seems to go back 2 or 3 days.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
For your information there has been alot of activity the last few days on the merge. Be patient, its free. Not like someone is robbing you blind.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Question:

Do you prefer small or big boobs, small or big butts, skimpy or conservative clothing, wilder hair or more classic styles.

Which of the girls exemplifies each of these preferences the best, and why?

Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out
Since most of my partners have been big, that's what I'm used to, so I guess I am a bit fascinated by smaller boobs and butts.

Perhaps it was coming of age in the day of halter tops, but I like loose clothing with no underwear over lingerie.

Hmm... I am finding myself more interested in wild colors, probably expected since I have had purple hair for over 3 years now.

Tough call.... I plead the Fifth. Actually, I'll have to think about it. I have a few favorites in some other games, but in this one, I'm not quite sure.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
To my perspective, many of the detractors tend to move the goal posts.
True. The specials definately count. Alot of work goes into them clearly, and based on the past, they end up mostly added to the mane game, eventually. Although, this one with the vampirism, might be the exception, because I don't see how it would possibly fit in with the story. Overall, the Halloween special was pretty fun to play, if a little superficial. We got some time with some of the underwritten characters, though I would rather wait until they get scenes in the main game. But regardless, it counts as an update, plus it had a fair amount of humor.

I get why people are impatient, I've been there too, but everyone should stick with the facts. Nobody knows much, so it is all guesswork. Maybe when the merge is released, Bluecat will have a big explanation that clears up a few things.

Do you prefer small or big boobs, small or big butts, skimpy or conservative clothing, wilder hair or more classic styles.

Which of the girls exemplifies each of these preferences the best, and why?
Hmm. Good question. I would say I have a preference for larger boobs, bit within reason. When it gets into gigantic territory, it just looks silly, and not hot at all. Small is cute too, as long as it isn't super flat. B at least for me.

I am not that much of a butt man, so I don't really care either way. I guess medium is my preference if I had to pick.

I like somewhat conservative clothing. Conservative is the wrong word. It doesn't have to be business attire, even t-shirts or casual tops can definitely be sexy, but I like there to be a little mystery. Nothing too baggy either. Something that looks like the wearer put some thought into it, that has some fashion elements is best. Super skimpy clothing is fine in the bedroom, but it kind of turns me off if worn in the game out in public.

It's been awhile, and there are so many characters, but appearance-wise, Nikki and Kaede are my favorites, with Masai a close second. Minako is also great.

For me the personality matters a lot too, and story-wise there needs to be some build-up to make it interesting. That is why I don't really care about Fuyu, Tomoe, Neko, or Suzuka. Something about their characters just doesn't grab me. Hiroko and Himiko are super boring and uninteresting to me, also. Not sure why they have so many fans.

Masae and Sloth chan haven't gotten much attention, so I look forward to seeing them more. Both seem like they have an interesting story. And I always like the shy types like Kasumi.

I'm kind of neutral about Marlies, and Christa, though I could warm up to them if their characters were developed more.

Reactions: RandoCard3

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
When the side specials are pointed out, projects that were able to be done while others were being delayed, the detractors will say, "That doesn't count as work (because it undermines my narrative)."
I can understand how specials aren‘t seen as work, because they work like dream scenes and don‘t really have any connection to the story. Just scenes with characters you like. I and surely some other people think of dream scenes and subsequently the specials, a waste of time. When I still played the game, I skipped over any special, because it added nothing for me.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I can understand how specials aren‘t seen as work, because they work like dream scenes and don‘t really have any connection to the story. Just scenes with characters you like. I and surely some other people think of dream scenes and subsequently the specials, a waste of time. When I still played the game, I skipped over any special, because it added nothing for me.
All the specials are suppose to be added INTO the merge.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
To the guy who answers "the game still there, you can play it" to my complain "I'm missing this game", please use a little smart upper there, we are refering to updates, or are you telling me that you read a in-hiatus manga several times until it gets an update? That's no how things work for most people.

And to the other guy who call the complaining people "detractors", how dare you to!? We complain about the decition to merge it and the long wait because we LOVE the game, respect us.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
To my perspective, many of the detractors tend to move the goal posts. Many will say, "The Dev hasn't done any work, hasn't released any content." When the side specials are pointed out, projects that were able to be done while others were being delayed, the detractors will say, "That doesn't count as work (because it undermines my narrative)." Much like how the time since the last main game update seems to be receding faster than the progress of days. Each day, the time since update seems to go back 2 or 3 days.
The side specials DONT count as he personally has admitted are were made in ADVANCE. As such the last one was made well before it was released so we cant even count IT as the most recent proof of work - he could as such have spent the last year sitting on his arse chuckling at his bank balance for all we know without having lifted a finger in all that time, hes shown literally nothing to show otherwise after all. Sure his stans will pretend its all rainbows and unicorns, there will be apologists for even the most laughably inept dev after all.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
To the guy who answers "the game still there, you can play it" to my complain "I'm missing this game", please use a little smart upper there, we are refering to updates, or are you telling me that you read a in-hiatus manga several times until it gets an update? That's no how things work for most people.

And to the other guy who call the complaining people "detractors", how dare you to!? We complain about the decition to merge it and the long wait because we LOVE the game, respect us.
Say what you mean, mean what you say-and yes I do reread shit plenty while waiting on updates.

I'm well aware of what you meant, but that doesn't really matter, I decided to take it literally for fun. Cause god dammit I'm bored.

We're gonna keep waiting and chilling, the project isn't gonna die or some shit but I get people be frustrated, I am too. But its easier to get through it by being chill than being irate, or spreading misinformation when you provide no proofs to your claims.

Reactions: Jay82

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
spreading misinformation when you provide no proofs to your claims.
Does this include yourself as well then? saw someone else quote you on the previous page so I'll add it here:

" I think you guys are conferring the wrong thing from these statements, there was around a three month delay yes, not seven months delay. Do not exagerrate please."

This itself is misinformation and I dunno why you of all people would say this considering it's a well known fact (you can check patreon posts for the uninformed) the merge was supposed to be release before 2021, we're well over that "3 month delay" at this point in time.

The amount you defend the dev one would almost assume you worked for them, but AFAIK you aren't so it seems more like you're being *worked* by them. Businesses are still businesses at the end of the day and they need to make money.

This aside, weren't they supposed to give a patreon update in the coming days? (what is it a week ago now?) not sure what it'll cover but since it'll more likely be based around the merge perhaps since you have contact with them you could ask about the updates past the merger since surely they've done work on them? Like have they completed all the art for the next update already and it just needs implementing which would mean a shorter time between merger and first update afterwards?

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Does this include yourself as well then? saw someone else quote you on the previous page so I'll add it here:

" I think you guys are conferring the wrong thing from these statements, there was around a three month delay yes, not seven months delay. Do not exagerrate please."

This itself is misinformation and I dunno why you of all people would say this considering it's a well known fact (you can check patreon posts for the uninformed) the merge was supposed to be release before 2021, we're well over that "3 month delay" at this point in time.

The amount you defend the dev one would almost assume you worked for them, but AFAIK you aren't so it seems more like you're being *worked* by them. Businesses are still businesses at the end of the day and they need to make money.

This aside, weren't they supposed to give a patreon update in the coming days? (what is it a week ago now?) not sure what it'll cover but since it'll more likely be based around the merge perhaps since you have contact with them you could ask about the updates past the merger since surely they've done work on them? Like have they completed all the art for the next update already and it just needs implementing which would mean a shorter time between merger and first update afterwards?
First off, I was strictly referring to the sick team member, and the delay strictly caused by their absence, nothing more. Do not try and twist the context of my statements when you know damn well what I meant, by the flow do the conversation. That's more or less gaslighting and is the sign of a dishonest conversation. Regardless, I'm well aware they have been more delayed than that by this point, regardless, it has less to do with the absence and more to do with them not knowing how long it would actually take.

Second, Bluecat still has a few days to make an update, he only ever aid in the next days and I originally assumed that meant a week at most. Not so, which is fine, he has about till July before someone can call BS on his statement as he meant it; gotta recall we cannot just put words in a person's mouth.

Third, This is not a conventional business, it does not have to obey the same rules and standards as actual legitimate companies and organizations. At the end of the day the purpose of ES isn't about making money, its about making ES, the money is just what allows the team to keep making it.

Stop attempting to twist the narrative to fit to your sensibilities, accept that in the real world shit like this happens, and get over it. All we can do is chill out, wait, and just fuckin answer questions about characters.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
First off, I was strictly referring to the sick team member, and the delay strictly caused by their absence, nothing more. Do not try and twist the context of my statements when you know damn well what I meant, by the flow do the conversation. That's more or less gaslighting and is the sign of a dishonest conversation. Regardless, I'm well aware they have been more delayed than that by this point, regardless, it has less to do with the absence and more to do with them not knowing how long it would actually take.

Second, Bluecat still has a few days to make an update, he only ever aid in the next days and I originally assumed that meant a week at most. Not so, which is fine, he has about till July before someone can call BS on his statement as he meant it; gotta recall we cannot just put words in a person's mouth.

Third, This is not a conventional business, it does not have to obey the same rules and standards as actual legitimate companies and organizations. At the end of the day the purpose of ES isn't about making money, its about making ES, the money is just what allows the team to keep making it.

Stop attempting to twist the narrative to fit to your sensibilities, accept that in the real world shit like this happens, and get over it. All we can do is chill out, wait, and just fuckin answer questions about characters.
...I'll blindside you for a moment, by that logic you can almost excuse people like YanDev and Fenoxo who haven't finished their endeavors because it's not a conventional business.

And yes, this is a dishonest action with pure malign intent to turn your argument into a strawman.

ser55

Jun 4, 2017
Again, there is undisguised aggression from the ardent defenders of blue ."I'm tired of explaining to another whiner, the game is not abandoned , wait, believe and SHUT UP. The game has not been updated for a long time (I have a conspiracy theory on this topic).People see activity in the chat, but not everyone has the perseverance to scroll through the previous ten pages of the topic.There is no update, there is no clear information, people express their disappointment (whining if you want).Do not add aggression and insults to this vicious circle.The circle will be broken only by an update, or the official closure of the game(I don't like the second ). The same situation is in discord, only high-level sponsors are "rude" there. I don't remember exactly , but it seems that at the seventh or eighth level there is access to pictures from the following days. Last summer, I saw there, it seems, the twenty-second day(I'm sorry, almost a year has passed , I forgot a little).In the discord, the "celestials" mentioned that there are now several days there.These are just words, not confirmed by anything. You just need to exhale. If you want to complain and be indignant, please continue.If you want to protect, protect as much as you want . Just please, without Aggression and insults. And without condescending snobbery(in my opinion, this is the highest form of disrespect for the interlocutor )

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
You not seeing value in the specials, doesn't suddenly undo all the effort they put into working on them. It may not be what you want, but it's still work. They worked on it, it's work. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes