PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
You want a 100gb download file every month, because that how you get a 100gb download file every month.
The dev plans to have up to 365 ingame days. Now calculate what volume we are talking about.
Actually it would be 730GB (365 days x 2.0 GB per day (10 GB for the 5 days so far) = 730GB (if he stays the way he's going for the size per day)).

Jaded 404

Aug 2, 2017
It's been so long since I played Day 1, does it ever mention who Mao's father is? Cuz the whole flashback showing MC get together with Waifu during high school is throwing me off. Plot hole? She cheat? Do I have a shitty memory? Someone get back to me, haha.

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
Don't want to start an argument here but this game has way too much going on with under 18 characters that I won't be downloading this update. And how is the dark mind mode allowed on this website? Shame because the 18+ characters are actually pretty interesting

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
Actually it would be 730GB (365 days x 2.0 GB per day (10 GB for the 5 days so far) = 730GB (if he stays the way he's going for the size per day)).
I have a M.Sc. but thanks for the detailed explanation on how to multiply numbers :D
I'll keep that in mind. Although I doubt that we will really come this far.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Damn Blue Cat, you actually made me feel bad for cheating on Hiroko. I am genuinely interested in the past plot of these 2, I mean we all know she's not going to jump but the little side-story of how they fell in love has my attention.

Great update if I do say so, Fuyu is sorely missed and can't wait until she makes her return. I think my favorite part of this game is actually the ending and seeing the daily voting results hahaha I don't think there's a chance in hell Saki is getting dethroned any time soon!

Keep up the great work, come month's end and payday I am considering actually becoming a Patron. Work like this is deserving.

cameronessi

Jun 13, 2017
I can't even play the game lol. its telling me to continue day 3 but I haven't played the game and have no saves for day 3.

Aug 7, 2018
"We'll miss you too, but it's only a couple of days, after that we've got each other for the rest of our lives."

Well, if you continue raising death flags like that, some of them might be shorter than others.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i couldnt get my day 4 save to appear either at first..so went into day 4 game skipped back..went forward until "end of day 4" thingie saved in first slot and exited then loaded day 5 and suddenly it was there..lol

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Error: d5d4 not defined. (in file d5_main.rpy, line 217)
Followed by: d5d6 not defined. (missed where it was located)
My save is from the Halloween special, at the last screen. Happens after selecting a book for Himiko to read. Strangely, does not happen again if I roll back and and go through the scene again.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
i couldnt get my day 4 save to appear either at first..so went into day 4 game skipped back..went forward until "end of day 4" thingie saved in first slot and exited then loaded day 5 and suddenly it was there..lol
Tried that. Didn't work for me sadly.
EDIT: NVM got it to work with preferences and pressing start new game

Reactions: raileg

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
hello to everybody, my old saves don't work. I already downloaded all the days and installed again. I replayed the game from the start but at the day 5 i can't load any old saves. Please someone can give to me his old saves? thank a lot in advance

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes