jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
In fairness, paywalling a progress report is nothing new, many other creators do it. Plus he always posts it in the 1$ patron channel on discord anyways so all patrons can view it. As for the limited 1$ that is a patreon default setting, and its just usually switched off by creators, however I am not sure why Bluecat doesn't I asked him once but I have since lost that conversation. Though I feel it is moot that if you can't spend four dollars more, you probably shouldn't be supporting at all and should keep that money for actually important shit.

In other news, I have an infected tooth, kicker? It's an old root canaled tooth, and the infection is technically form 12 years ago that my dentists still haven't managed to remove even after it took two of my teeth, I will probably lose three more with this newest bullshit but hopefully it will finally end this stupid thing :) So I may be somewhat grouchy at some points and have been lurking mostly just to see if I need to intervene, but basically staying out of the way otherwise.

Question Time!

How many girls could a Matsu fuck, if a Matsu could fuck girls? :3

How many licks to the center of Himiko's tootsie pop?

How fat is Saki's ass truly?

Will Skummy ever shut the fuck up?

Who are you? and what are you doing here? (Bonus to those who get the reference)

All those meaningless questions out of the way, here's the proper one.

If given the chance, would you seek to make the Raspo brand a proper thriving all girls education from K-University, or use ti as a training ground for building the most powerful harem in the world?

That's all from me!

Stay Healthy (Fuck), Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out
Get well.

gogeshin

Aug 4, 2018
Posting this with a few keywords to help anyone else who had the same issue I had getting this working on an M1 Macbook Pro running MacOS Big Sur 11.2.1

The issue: Unzipping Week 2 and trying to run the app did not work (no error message). I tried running the app in the terminal and it didn't work there (no idea if it should, new to mac). I ran the EcchiSensei.sh script in the terminal and got more errors, but I was able to find that I was missing the Darwin_x86_64 folder that is usually under lib.

The solution: I downloaded the compressed version of week 2 that was mac specific from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-day-8-14-final-bluecat.14927/post-2992045 and luckily that had the /lib/Darwin x86_64 folder. I pasted that folder into the lib folder of the non-compressed version.

The next issue: MacOS has some crazy restrictive app running policies. To allow an app through, you have to try to run it, hit cancel when you get a warning that it could be malware, open System Preferences > Privacy and Security, and allow the app though. However, when running from the terminal, it seems I have to allow every library ren'py accesses. I tried this for 10 minutes, allowing everything and rerunning, and finally gave up.

The next solution: allow apps from anywhere to run. This can be done by following command in a terminal.
sudo spctl --master-disable
Now, when you look at the System Preferences > Privacy and Security, you'll see a new option under "Allow apps downloaded from:", that option is "anywhere". Turn this off later if you are worried about security.

Also side note that maybe every mac person besides me knows, but when installing dark mind, for some reason overwriting the files in the folder option means deleting the old folder and just copying the new. So just copy the files inside the DM game folder into the install directory game folder.

If all this is obvious to everyone, I apologize, but I struggled with this for quite a while so I figured I'd share my experience.

Reactions: RandoCard3
Sep 9, 2021
Week 3 - Days 15-21 Final - Crunched

Original Size: 2.13GB
Compressed Size: 810MB

Download for Win/Mac: Mega - WorkUpload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know where i can make this request so if wrong place let me know: I have a request I need Dark mind patch so i try downloading it from mega but my pc crashed every single time at the end of download so if possible please upload darkmind patch to media-fire, nopy , g-drive or something like that.
thank you.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Dammit!!! Why did the dev decide to slim down Saki in week 2? I'm so disappointed. There goes my thicc girl fetish.:mad:
He didn't, Saki is as thicc as ever, but the angles by which she's shown differ from Week 1 to following weeks so it may not be quite as prominent as preciously shown :)

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Btw I have an idea for the developer. You need to add a soft lesbo girl that hard hits on mc's wife but doesn't give him time of day. If you were going a route a you could have her actually romance the wife where the wife shares her with her husband or she has to go through the husband to get to the wife etc. As for getting his wife to cheat aka flashback where he says cheatings fine with women as for every man.

steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
He didn't, Saki is as thicc as ever, but the angles by which she's shown differ from Week 1 to following weeks so it may not be quite as prominent as preciously shown :)
Well my eyes must be playing tricks on me then. That and the fact that Saki mentioning that she's on a diet gave me cause for concern.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
So, I've read a few times that BlueCat wants to move to Japan. What do you think that will do for development of Ecchi Sensei? Do you think he will continue it after the move?

Also, serious question from a westerner, but what is so great about living in Japan for non-japanese people? It seems lots of people want to move there for some reason. I have no idea firsthand, but it seems to me as an outsider that Japan is an insular country, where most of the citizens and the overall culture is hostile to outsiders (ie. Non native Japanese people), so I don't understand why someone that is not Japanese would want to live there.
So I realized this is like a week and a half old but thought I'd chip in anyway.

I lived in Japan for a decade and (until Covid) travelled there every year. Most people there are exceedingly warm and welcoming to Westerners (as long as they make at least some attempt to abide by Japanese cultural norms). Most also have very little experience dealing with foreigners, however, and are very nervous about doing so. They definitely don't feel comfortable using English. But none of that means they're hostile to non-Japanese people.

On your first question, I read Skummy's answer but I have to respectfully disagree. Moving to Japan would be terrible for Ecchi Sensei's development. Why? Because the only realistic way for him to get a visa to live there is to be hired for a fulltime position by a company in Japan. That's a lot easier said than done (especially since he's not a native English speaker, so English teaching isn't an option), and even if he manages it, I just don't see working 50+ hours a week really leaving him a lot time (and energy) to spend on making a game.

This isn't meant to be harsh, but I'm a native English speaker, have a degree from a Japanese university, and speak Japanese, and I'd have a fairly difficult time moving to Japan. It's not something you can do just because you want to.

Last edited:

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
So I realized this is like a week and a half old but thought I'd chip in anyway.

I lived in Japan for a decade and (until Covid) travelled there every year. Most people there are exceedingly warm and welcoming to Westerners (as long as they make at least some attempt to abide by Japanese cultural norms). Most also have very little experience dealing with foreigners, however, and are very nervous about doing so. They definitely don't feel comfortable using English. But none of that means they're hostile to non-Japanese people.

On your first qustion, I read Skummy's answer but I have to respectfully disagree. Moving to Japan would be terrible for Ecchi Sensei's development. Why? Because the only realistic way for him to get a visa to live there is to be hired for a fulltime position by a company in Japan. That's a lot easier said than done (especially since he's not a native English speaker, so English teaching isn't an option), and even if he manages it, I just don't see working 50+ hours a week really leaving him a lot time (and energy) to spend on making a game.

This isn't meant to be harsh, but I'm a native English speaker, have a degree from a Japanese university, and speak Japanese, and I'd have a fairly difficult time moving to Japan. It's not something you can do just because you want to.
Bluecat is well aware of the trials and tribulations of this, and has been through hell even trying to get a student visa so he can properly study there. I think he would be find in japan because he actually does respect their culture, their language, etc and working full time for a japanese company is not the only or at least not the only realistic option for one to take. He can of course attempt to gain a visa as the owner of a japanese based company, and making above the necessary levels of revenue to stay in the good graces of the government.

Beyond that, get a japanese woman to actually like him enough to want him to stick around? It's not impossible :3

Now I am not trying to rebuke your rebuttal as something unfair or uncalled for, frankly these are all very natural criticisms of the idea, and a real showing of how utterly strict Japanese immigration is. However, while Bluecat is not here I think its proper someone who understands his motivations, and knowledge on the matter, come in to speak on his behalf if the conversation is to continue. :)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Bluecat is well aware of the trials and tribulations of this, and has been through hell even trying to get a student visa so he can properly study there. I think he would be find in japan because he actually does respect their culture, their language, etc and working full time for a japanese company is not the only or at least not the only realistic option for one to take. He can of course attempt to gain a visa as the owner of a japanese based company, and making above the necessary levels of revenue to stay in the good graces of the government.

Beyond that, get a japanese woman to actually like him enough to want him to stick around? It's not impossible :3

Now I am not trying to rebuke your rebuttal as something unfair or uncalled for, frankly these are all very natural criticisms of the idea, and a real showing of how utterly strict Japanese immigration is. However, while Bluecat is not here I think its proper someone who understands his motivations, and knowledge on the matter, come in to speak on his behalf if the conversation is to continue. :)
The eldest son of my former nesting partner spent time studying in Japan. He still keeps in contact with some of the friends he made there.

RAKZOH

Sep 3, 2021
Week 2 - Days 8-14 Final

COMPRESSED*: Mega

Patch 8-14 final: Mega

Video tutorial in ATTACHMENT
downloading the patch of week 2 will I be able to see the scenes of matsu with his daughters?
in those scenes I get that the image is not available
and I want to solve that problem

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Have you enabled it? Even if you installed the correct patch in the correct way you need to enable it in the main menu or its pointless ^^

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Sooo, I haven't checked on this game for a long time, but are there any actual news on the next update, or is it just the usual bs excuses being thrown around?

Also, if this question has been asked and answered recently, please excuse me.
It is being worked on and a merged version with only existing content should be out before the end of the year.

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
funny.
they said something similar a year ago..
Yes, and if you had half as much problem solving skills as you do complaining skills, you would know that part of life includes shit coming up causing delays. Matter of fact go ahead and try making your own game in several sections with thousands of renders each, now lets imagine that you have a life outside of deving. Then after a few sections of the game go ahead and go through the process of merging these sections that all have several thousand renders. Then you just might have a bit of a point, until then however, try not being an ass and have a nice day.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Sorry that I'm not too active, but between busy season for work, and this damn dental infection I am worn out :)

However I still try to check in case people have actual questions, and I'll try to figure out new questions since the last ones fell flat

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Yes, and if you had half as much problem solving skills as you do complaining skills, you would know that part of life includes shit coming up causing delays. Matter of fact go ahead and try making your own game in several sections with thousands of renders each, now lets imagine that you have a life outside of deving. Then after a few sections of the game go ahead and go through the process of merging these sections that all have several thousand renders. Then you just might have a bit of a point, until then however, try not being an ass and have a nice day.
Your post comes across as an ass as much as he did, because like it or not yes shit happens in life but there's more than just "shit happens" when you were shooting for a release a year ago and saying it *would* come out back then, before the end of last year, and doesn't. Then "shit happens" and it takes a year to release. That isn't just "shit happening" (I know some members were sick etc) but like it or not that's just lying from my perspective. Even gross incompetence shouldn't push it out that far. --- That's my opinion though.

We've been down this crap before, and it sucks reflecting on history we already know that ain't changing so I just now look forward to bluecat being better than they have been this past year.

RandomPerv69

May 13, 2020
Either your trolling or an idiot.... Or both, it wouldn't surprise me honestly... I haven't seen any bs excuses as of yet... I am going to say this as simply as I can. Read older posts on this thread.
I tried to read the older posts, which is why I asked. Things happening behind the scenes is fair enough, but as much as Skummy tries to fill us all in (which is great), I was just curious as to any news. As someone else said
funny.
they said something similar a year ago..
Also, calm the fuck down.

Last edited:

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I tried to read the older posts, which is why I asked. Things happening behind the scenes is fair enough, but as much as Skummy tries to fill us all in (which is great), I was just curious as to any news. As someone else said

Also, calm the fuck down.
The most up to date news is that I gave a roughly three month window for Bluecat to deliver on, as I asked him how he felt about release timing. He gave me his estimation and I reported the period of time, as far as I can tell there isn't anything that is proving that wrong as of yet but I can assure you if something does I will tell you.

If people come by asking for information, please either kindly refer them to one of my up to date posts, or just tell them what the fuck I said but politely. We don't need to be getting into this shit again, I've been down the road too many times to count. Yes its taking a while, no it isn't done yet, yes I will tell you what's going on when there's something to update you on.

Stay Nice, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes