DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
the daughter looks strikingly like Mao
I suppose Alice looks similar to the principal
Yeah i think what made me think the most of Ecchi sensei was the daughter’s and some situations similar to ecchi sensei combined to the fact her face kinda look like Mao (the fact the MC got the top of his head obscured like Matsu doesn’t help) and Alice face is nearly an 100% match for the principal but yeah i can see it’s probably a big coincidence (also i don’t play a lot of Illusions based game too, only reason i started playing Ecchi sensei were Mao abs lmfao), the game is good tho.

ps: i have weirds rectangular thingie on my screen when i type, dunno what i did to make them appear but can’t remove them, anyone know how?

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
How will I know if the Dark Mind patch works? Like what is the first scene which would show it working?
When Patch is working, in the upper left corner is a figure with the name DarkMind beneath of a pantie. Also see that in the image the girls are all depraved.

dark.jpg

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
oh so i dont have to overwrite week 2 with week 1 ? So every week is like a separate game ?
At the moment, yeah they're separate, but the plan is to merge them all. That's what they're working on at the moment. The merge will come with a bunch of bug fixes, some new mechanics and the save system will actually work. It's supposedly dropping before the end of the year, so you'd be better of waiting, to be honest.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Guys? I am not on the Blue cat discord so i know nothing but is Blue Cat aware some scene/asset from ecchi sensei were taken by someone else? I was pretty sure most of the charactere models were custom made and that game is straight up using scene from ecchi sensei and just changing dialogue
https://f95zone.to/threads/now-then-v0-20-0-ilsproductions.51634/
Ps: probably authorised, that game isn’t new so i doubt i am the first one to say that, just asking since i saw nothing mentioned on this game page about authorisation and while we are a pirate website stealing asset and art is downright rude.
I've played Now and Then. I feel it has very little in common with this game. Though I find it to be an excellent game in its own right. Beyond the very general style common to all illusion based models, I wouldn't have considered there to be a significant resemblance.
I totally agree with PrimeGuy, I have played both and it has Never entered my mind that there was anything in Now and Then that was copied from Ecchi Sensei. BOTH are Excellent games in their own right AND have almost nothing in common. When you consider how many games use the same platforms and have the Same MC and almost identical females characters, it is no surprise that one character will remind you of another.
Chill Man plenty of other things to get stressed about. Just enjoy both games and appreciate what an excellent job their developers are doing.

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
Guys? I am not on the Blue cat discord so i know nothing but is Blue Cat aware some scene/asset from ecchi sensei were taken by someone else? I was pretty sure most of the charactere models were custom made and that game is straight up using scene from ecchi sensei and just changing dialogue
https://f95zone.to/threads/now-then-v0-20-0-ilsproductions.51634/
Ps: probably authorised, that game isn’t new so i doubt i am the first one to say that, just asking since i saw nothing mentioned on this game page about authorisation and while we are a pirate website stealing asset and art is downright rude.
C'mon man, don't be this kind of person. There's nothing in the slightest you can say that the dev of N&T copied from Ecchi Sensei. I understand that you said you don't play many Illusion based games, but it's a very rude thing to accuse a person that works hard on her game of stealling models from other devs...

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
C'mon man, don't be this kind of person. There's nothing in the slightest you can say that the dev of N&T copied from Ecchi Sensei. I understand that you said you don't play many Illusion based games, but it's a very rude thing to accuse a person that works hard on her game of stealling models from other devs...
If you did read all my messages you would have seen that i wasn’t accusing but asking if he used asset from the game, even reading half of my first post is enough to understand that.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
If you did read all my messages you would have seen that i wasn’t accusing but asking if he used asset from the game, even reading half of my first post is enough to understand that.
I think they use the same software (the name escapes me currently) but since I've played both nah that dev isn't taking anything from this game from what I can remember. Perhaps he drew some inspiration from this game (as do many other games be it concept art, story, etc) but I don't think any assets are purposefully the same.

Reactions: DraKeoniS

steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
Just finished week 1 and I'm loving it.
Mao is one giant cock tease.
Saki is looking so thick and juicy. Yum, yum, my fav.
The best scene for me was when you walk in on Himiko fingering her pussy and then she surprises you by sticking her wet fingers in your mouth. That nearly put me in a coma. :LOL:

So many girls to choose from and you even have the permission of the principal to have your way with them. Can't wait for week 2.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Just finished week 1 and I'm loving it.
Mao is one giant cock tease.
Saki is looking so thick and juicy. Yum, yum, my fav.
The best scene for me was when you walk in on Himiko fingering her pussy and then she surprises you by sticking her wet fingers in your mouth. That nearly put me in a coma. :LOL:

So many girls to choose from and you even have the permission of the principal to have your way with them. Can't wait for week 2.
I think you'll grow to really like Mao ... i know i did. I hated her guts at the beginning

Im personally in love with Tomoe tho (followed very closely by Fuyu). Let me know when you get to them properly :D

Reactions: monk_56

steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
I think you'll grow to really like Mao ... i know i did. I hated her guts at the beginning

Im personally in love with Tomoe tho (followed very closely by Fuyu). Let me know when you get to them properly :D
Don't get me wrong. I don't dislike Mao. I actually enjoyed the stand-off-ish, slow progression of the Mao relationship, and how you gradually broke down her barriers that she erected between you two, and finally rebuilding that special bond that they used to have.

And yeah, Tomoe and Fuyu are in my top 5 so far. Can't wait to experience more of them.

Reactions: code991
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes