SilverFox1986

Jan 8, 2021
Hello~ I'm new here, try to play the game. I looked up with old messages, I didn't find any solution with my problem. Is the dm patch corrupt or the dm patch? Because after I paste the dm patch into the original file this show up. It is fine if I opened the original without dm, it work perfectly. The old message show this problem is the original file corrupt, but the original was fine, it is having problem after i add the dm patch. Someone can help me? View attachment traceback.txt View attachment traceback.txt

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Hello~ I'm new here, try to play the game. I looked up with old messages, I didn't find any solution with my problem. Is the dm patch corrupt or the dm patch? Because after I paste the dm patch into the original file this show up. It is fine if I opened the original without dm, it work perfectly. The old message show this problem is the original file corrupt, but the original was fine, it is having problem after i add the dm patch. Someone can help me? View attachment 1430810 View attachment 1430810
Okay do me a favor, and tell me exactly what you did to install this, and did you install the proper patch? It should be Week 1 Final :3

SilverFox1986

Jan 8, 2021
Okay do me a favor, and tell me exactly what you did to install this, and did you install the proper patch? It should be Week 1 Final :3
So I download the week 1 full ver. from Mega link, and Week 1 - Final dm patch from lewd patcher, at first I was confuse because I open the patch have other exe. then I just drag the files inside the game file from dm patch to the original game file.
And I run the game , it got the error-5 traceback. Also I tried if i only run the exe. from the patch , it got the traceback too, so it must be the patch i download, something wrong.

Thanks~

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
So I download the week 1 full ver. from Mega link, and Week 1 - Final dm patch from lewd patcher, at first I was confuse because I open the patch have other exe. then I just drag the files inside the game file from dm patch to the original game file.
And I run the game , it got the error-5 traceback. Also I tried if i only run the exe. from the patch , it got the traceback too, so it must be the patch i download, something wrong.

Thanks~
Okay and you overwrote all the files correct? Just extracted straight in and overwrote all files, and didn't put it in the 'Game' folder in the Week 1 folder correct?

I'm not trying to be condescending mind you, I just want a clear view of what you did, and probably going to have to refer you to discord for requests for help if I can't figure it out myself. The errors feel like its a botched transition, like you didn't replace everything, its in the wrong spot, or otherwise something isn't matching up correctly, I want to narrow down what it is.

SilverFox1986

Jan 8, 2021
Okay and you overwrote all the files correct? Just extracted straight in and overwrote all files, and didn't put it in the 'Game' folder in the Week 1 folder correct?

I'm not trying to be condescending mind you, I just want a clear view of what you did, and probably going to have to refer you to discord for requests for help if I can't figure it out myself. The errors feel like its a botched transition, like you didn't replace everything, its in the wrong spot, or otherwise something isn't matching up correctly, I want to narrow down what it is.
I think so, all i have to do is extract and overwrite all the file from dm patch (not only game folder ) to the week 1 game folder, if yes then correct, i tried with the whole folder or only the game folder from patch. But i want to check it is correct if the patch have exe. ?

SilverFox1986

Jan 8, 2021

Wait so its that mean i shouldn't drag into the week 1 game folder? just into the Ecchi sensai folder? i mean week 1 folder.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I think so, all i have to do is extract and overwrite all the file from dm patch (not only game folder ) to the week 1 game folder, if yes then correct, i tried with the whole folder or only the game folder from patch. But i want to check it is correct if the patch have exe. ?
Hmmmmmm, well if you're extracting correctly, to the Week 1 Folder where the execution file is located and you can see all the folders, then something is being wonky and I'll have to refer you to the discord where you can post the bug in the correct channel.

As it sounds like you aren't misplacing the files

Reactions: SilverFox1986

SilverFox1986

Jan 8, 2021
Hmmmmmm, well if you're extracting correctly, to the Week 1 Folder where the execution file is located and you can see all the folders, then something is being wonky and I'll have to refer you to the discord where you can post the bug in the correct channel.

As it sounds like you aren't misplacing the files
Okay thanks a lot.

nhavok

May 22, 2020
Got week 2 final downloaded, downloaded the rar to activate dm for week 2 final from lewdpatcher. Tried it, not surprised it says I need more files for it to function. But can't find the files/folder download to get dm patch to function. Not sure where to look, if its even possible to get. Any help?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Got week 2 final downloaded, downloaded the rar to activate dm for week 2 final from lewdpatcher. Tried it, not surprised it says I need more files for it to function. But can't find the files/folder download to get dm patch to function. Not sure where to look, if its even possible to get. Any help?
URL to Patch:

pat_.jpg

:unsure: I think the week 2 patch is 8-14.

Patch 8-14 final:

• Haha
Reactions: Macgamer

nhavok

May 22, 2020
URL to Patch:

View attachment 1431581

:unsure: I think the week 2 patch is 8-14.

Patch 8-14 final: Mega
Thank you for replying and trying to help. I have already downloaded that as mentioned, when loading the game up it says specifically 'Warning: you have activated Dark Mind but no patch installation has been detected. For more information, click here' Linking to lewd patcher again. I'm not certain if it will function due to this message, thus why I asked.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Thank you for replying and trying to help. I have already downloaded that as mentioned, when loading the game up it says specifically 'Warning: you have activated Dark Mind but no patch installation has been detected. For more information, click here' Linking to lewd patcher again. I'm not certain if it will function due to this message, thus why I asked.
Week 2 - Days 8-14 Final

COMPRESSED*:

Patch 8-14 final: Mega

Video tutorial in ATTACHMENT

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
There is no conspiracy or nefarious plan between Bluecat and the forum mods. F95 rules for thread tags are very clear. On-Hold only gets added if the dev states that the game is on hold. That is the only criteria. As long as the dev says development is continuing on their Patron, or says nothing at all, a game thread here will never get the On-Hold tag. There are games here that have 4 years or more with no updates that are still not tagged as on hold or abandoned. See for yourself.

The abandoned tag is only when there is no communication by the dev for 3 months or the dev states that the game is abandoned. That is the only criteria. Since Skummy is a dev representative and does communicate here, and Bluecat also tends to update his patreon within some statement at less than 3 month intervals, this game will never be listed as abandoned unless that changes.

If you don't like these criteria, feel free to go to the Site Feedback threads and give your opinion, but this thread isn't the place for it.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
most bullshit thing about Bluecat is limited 1$ patrons plus locked progression reports. i can understand many things but not that.
In fairness, paywalling a progress report is nothing new, many other creators do it. Plus he always posts it in the 1$ patron channel on discord anyways so all patrons can view it. As for the limited 1$ that is a patreon default setting, and its just usually switched off by creators, however I am not sure why Bluecat doesn't I asked him once but I have since lost that conversation. Though I feel it is moot that if you can't spend four dollars more, you probably shouldn't be supporting at all and should keep that money for actually important shit.

In other news, I have an infected tooth, kicker? It's an old root canaled tooth, and the infection is technically form 12 years ago that my dentists still haven't managed to remove even after it took two of my teeth, I will probably lose three more with this newest bullshit but hopefully it will finally end this stupid thing :) So I may be somewhat grouchy at some points and have been lurking mostly just to see if I need to intervene, but basically staying out of the way otherwise.

Question Time!

How many girls could a Matsu fuck, if a Matsu could fuck girls? :3

How many licks to the center of Himiko's tootsie pop?

How fat is Saki's ass truly?

Will Skummy ever shut the fuck up?

Who are you? and what are you doing here? (Bonus to those who get the reference)

All those meaningless questions out of the way, here's the proper one.

If given the chance, would you seek to make the Raspo brand a proper thriving all girls education from K-University, or use ti as a training ground for building the most powerful harem in the world?

That's all from me!

Stay Healthy (Fuck), Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

• Red Heart
Reactions: jjjjj1076701
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes