SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
I thought the merge was supposed to be the new baseline going forward in terms of mechanics and the game itself. If they aren't gonna include the Character info in order to get it out this year, then does that mean that they're gonna work on it after the merge releases and before week 4, or are they gonna keep it scrapped until the Month 6 merge?

Personally it doesn't really affect me since I never read any of that stuff at all. But I did see some comments many many pages back where quite a few people talked about using it.

I doubt there'll be any proper answer yet, but still.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I thought the merge was supposed to be the new baseline going forward in terms of mechanics and the game itself. If they aren't gonna include the Character info in order to get it out this year, then does that mean that they're gonna work on it after the merge releases and before week 4, or are they gonna keep it scrapped until the Month 6 merge?

Personally it doesn't really affect me since I never read any of that stuff at all. But I did see some comments many many pages back where quite a few people talked about using it.

I doubt there'll be any proper answer yet, but still.
There is a proper answer!

They will work to patch it back in, but that will be a lessened priority objective to actually getting updates released normally, so its still nebulous as to timeframe-but most certainly not Month 6. I think at worse we'll be halfway into Month 2 or so in wait times but could be as little as Week 4.

:)

Reactions: SunshadeAlpha

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
So, The link for the dark mind patch downloads one for a special... is this a case of the most recent patch works for all weeks/specials or is there another location to get these patches?

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Hey whoever claims to be here to keep people "informated".
Is it that hard to summarize the situation on the main post?
It's so wrong having to read meaningless amounts of trash in the comments to find something dirty.
And don't tell me to go to Patreon, it's a mess, and you can't ask to go to every dev's Patreon for every game out there, we are in a single forum for a reason. Thank you.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I have no power to update the main post, but I am the source of all Dev related information :)

As for the request for update information, while I posted it just last page, I will repeat the information because I understand missing the post in the sea of bullshit.

Reminder, the merge will be out by the end of this year, they've already scrapped Character Info for now to make that happen. If they have to scrap more things or do anything else to accelerate making sure it comes out on time, I will update you when the time comes. I will keep everyone abreast of the situation at large as updates follow, but for now I'm going to give them till the end of October before I approach for a status update. Last thing they need is one more voice going "What's happening" in their fuckin ear.

There you go, if in doubt seek my posts out, as long as its not some kind of deviation it should hopefully be information updates.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Hey dude, I asked pretty much the exact same question a few days ago, and no, no news. But it is hard to find anything actually informative in here lol
Skummy posted the news 4 hours before you replied. I know it can be hard to sift through all the crap to find information, but surely you could have noticed the post between what you're replying to and the text box at the bottom of the page. You only had to go through 4 more until you got what you wanted.

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
Question. I am still in week one but I am getting some major suspicions that Mao was sired by her grandfather. We get any more info on her father in week two or three?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Question. I am still in week one but I am getting some major suspicions that Mao was sired by her grandfather. We get any more info on her father in week two or three?
Not yet. A conversation gets brought up about it near the end of Week 3, but nothing concrete is confirmed yet.

I think Skummy gave us the answer a few months ago when asked, or at least named the strongest contender.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
As RandoCard3 said, nothing concrete yet, though we are sloooooowly getting closer to an answer. (If the next content update ever comes out.)

But I´ll give you another rather popular fan theory. "Mao is actually MC´s real daughter. He forced himself on her mother, and I´m not sure, forgot about it?"
Or yea, it´s one of her grandfathers.

I´d be honestly surprised if it was anyone else at this point.

Reactions: RandoCard3

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
But I´ll give you another rather popular fan theory. "Mao is actually MC´s real daughter. He forced himself on her mother, and I´m not sure, forgot about it?"
Or yea, it´s one of her grandfathers.
The theory is that MC lost control during a blackout and raped Hiroko. She noticed he wasn't acting like himself and kept quiet about the incident to avoid hurting him. I think it's more likely she was raped by her father, but the theory does have its merits.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes