RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
The theory is that MC lost control during a blackout and raped Hiroko. She noticed he wasn't acting like himself and kept quiet about the incident to avoid hurting him. I think it's more likely she was raped by her father, but the theory does have its merits.
The big one for me, is that all of Mao's content is in the Dark Mind patch. If she were merely our step daughter, I doubt she would need patching out. For me, that seems like a strong indicator that sex with her is incest. That and how adamant BC has been about no NTR content. Someone else getting Hiroko pregnant would definitely qualify.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The big one for me, is that all of Mao's content is in the Dark Mind patch. If she were merely our stepdaughter, I doubt she would need patching out. For me, that seems like a strong indicator that sex with her is incest. That and how adamant BC has been about no NTR content. Someone else getting Hiroko pregnant would definitely qualify.
Patreon doesn't make a difference between incest and stepcest so it had to be in the DM patch.

steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
But I´ll give you another rather popular fan theory. "Mao is actually MC´s real daughter. He forced himself on her mother, and I´m not sure, forgot about it?"
I also support this theory, and secretly hoping that this ends up being true.
An event that supports this is back in week 1, if MC chooses to rape that thicc girl in the infirmary. When he's finished, and Crazy Nurse comes to clean up the evidence, he reveals to the nurse that he has a dark side (or something to that effect) and now she is the second person, after his wife, to know about it.

Reactions: JohnyShadow7

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I will update everyone at the end of October, or sooner as Bluecat will be posting an update sometime within a window I'm not sure of-whichever comes first. Until then, sit back and relax, maybe go play some stuff to take your mind off of things.

Please do not feed the trolls in the thread, if we can avoid the banter things will be much more manageable.

Zanmori

May 27, 2021
I'm sincerely confused. how I install the game in its complete form with specials ( and with the walkthrough+gallery mod) to just play?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I'm sincerely confused. how I install the game in its complete form with specials ( and with the walkthrough+gallery mod) to just play?
Choose a version of Week 1 - Days 1-7 Final, it is available as either multiple parts or a single 16.6 GB file or different levels of compression. Go to Lewdpatcher and find Week 1 - Final from the previous versions link, and download that to experience all the game has to offer. You can add the week 1 mod if you wish, the mod was put on hold for the rest of the weeks because a final merge of all the weeks is supposed to be happening. Once you have played week 1, download Week 2 - Days 8-14 Final in whatever form you choose, keep it in a separate folder and do not attempt to merge with week 1. Go to Lewdpatcher and install Day 8-14 - Final Release for week 2. Once you have played that, download Week 3 - Days 15-21 and keep it separate from the other 2 weeks. Download Day 20+21 - Final patch from Lewdpatcher. The Halloween Special (2020) is another separate download, install the Halloween 2020 Special Patch for that. The other specials were made part of the game already, so there is no need to try to download and play those.

Reactions: AwsHen

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Wait until the end of the year. A merged version of all the current content is planned to be released some time by then, with a bunch of bug fixes, a few additional minor mechanics and the ability to port saves over to any new content that gets released next year.

It's be a smaller download than the current release of Week 1, and will be less downloads overall, even with it's Dark Mind Patch. That alone is a good reason to wait.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Hmm...cant decide if its sad of funny, but there is only one week left and the halloween title fits again...just without a new special.
Probably for the best. People would lose their shit if it was revealed they were working on anything but the merge. Specials are pretty controversial as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
Can someone please upload the Week1 Dark Mind patch to a different site? I can't download it from Mega because of transfer limit.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I'm kind of waiting, since we were promised 2 specials in 2021 (Halloween and Christmas) and in none of the update posts they said anything about them having been cancelled.
Sorry but this will probably be the year without specials so we can have things finally get back to normal.

Basically the reminder here is, everything is pushing to get the merge done by the end of the year, by done I mean at the very least into Alpha because then we have a clear point of release afterwards. That means a sacrifice of all specials until merge is completed, and probably a bit afterwards to give some buffer to actual updates coming out plus timing windows and shit.

As stated before I'll give a proper progress update at end of October, or if Bluecat makes an update post, whichever comes first.

I'm still recovering from dental extractions so not in the mood for bullshitting, I'll talk to you all laters.

Stay Brushing, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes