RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Where can i get the original full game
The front page has it broken into three parts, but a merged version of all three is said to be release by the end of this year. That merge is supposed to be coming with a bunch of fixes, and such, as well as being the only way to import saves to future content, but if you don't care about tat stuff, those individual "weeks" should suffice.

Weatherholt

Jul 18, 2017
The front page has it broken into three parts, but a merged version of all three is said to be release by the end of this year. That merge is supposed to be coming with a bunch of fixes, and such, as well as being the only way to import saves to future content, but if you don't care about tat stuff, those individual "weeks" should suffice.

Said merged version has been worked on with absolutely no new releases for a full year as of...tomorrow, I think? This Sunday? I wouldn't put any money on it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Said merged version has been worked on with absolutely no new releases for a full year as of...tomorrow, I think? This Sunday? I wouldn't put any money on it.
I don't put any money on it. All I'm doing is letting people know what it is we've been told.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Please don't engage trolls or negative posters, it only encourages more activity on their end, and creates a big fuss for everyone involved.

This merge will be out this year, by which I mean at least a testers version and thus a pirated copy I'm sure, if it isn't that's probably the end of this game most certainly. Until said time arrives, however, there's still enjoy gas left in the tank to get us to the end of the year.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Skummy Ecchi ,

You've asked us about ours: Who are your top three girls in the story? And why?

JD
I mean I'd repeat Tomoe if that were allowed, but since its not:

Tomoe, Saki, Kotori with Runners Up being Sloth-chan and Neko

Tomoe is the best of all worlds, she is just the most adorable little ball of love and complete snuggliness, also she is exceptionally attractive and entirely within the wheelhouse of perfect japanese woman aesthetic.

Saki has a fat ass, which as an ass man, that precludes her to win against her sisters for the most part; beyond that the daughters all rank highly though Saki's choice of clothing and style hit my buttons correctly.

Kotori has a fatter ass compared to her overall frame than even Saki, and also I think that her quirky nature and doll like stature and stylization is approachable with her frame to actually work as a full package.

Sloth-chan is a runner up only because I didn't win her god damn oven mitts back in the lottery when the game was still being updated regularly. But on a serious note, she is pretty much just a more aloof Tomoe in my mind and I find her precious, however there are just some better girls than her.

Neko is Neko, I do not have to explain beyond that.

:)

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Skummy Ecchi,

See...I'm an ass guy, too. But the notion of breaking in dear little Himiko's virgin bottom...which clearly won't take it so well...is soooo delicious.

*ahem* /creepyserialkillermode :LOL:

JD

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Skummy Ecchi,

See...I'm an ass guy, too. But the notion of breaking in dear little Himiko's virgin bottom...which clearly won't take it so well...is soooo delicious.

*ahem* /creepyserialkillermode :LOL:

JD
I do love the idea of taking all our dear little Himiko's virginities, but my impregnation fetish says dick goes in the pussy. Maybe I'll pound that ass when she's got a good sized baby bump.

• Haha
Reactions: Jack Dangers

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
is the dark mind patch compatible on all weekends plz ?
Each weekend needs different patch. They're under "Show previous versions" link.

But If I were you, I'd wait for the combined version of the game. Unless you, like many others, have already completely given up the hope that there will be new versions.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes