Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
To play a week you need to play the weeks before. Specials are standalone and neither of it matters anymore if the holy merge descends from the realm of our wet dreams because the code will be changed significantly and savegames cant work anymore.
Our priest sermonized a (status-)update for the end of the month...so it could be better to wait a few days...

Reactions: tangerinebeatle

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
any other way to download the dark patches ???
because there is no way for me to download stuff that big from mega
No, but they'll presumably be smaller once the merge gets release later this year, as the earlier releases have a lot of bloat. Might be worth just waiting for that.

ryyyn73

Feb 1, 2019
any other way to download the dark patches ???
because there is no way for me to download stuff that big from mega
Have you tried another browser?
I use firefox most of the time, but there is an issue with big files and mega.
Chromium works for me in these cases.

Jul 10, 2020
so i did manage to download the week 1 Dark Mind Patch but in the site it tells me " Follow the "README.txt" instructions "
but it doesnt have one , so what do i do to install it ??? simply pick up everything and put of the same folder as the game ??

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
so i did manage to download the week 1 Dark Mind Patch but in the site it tells me " Follow the "README.txt" instructions "
but it doesnt have one , so what do i do to install it ??? simply pick up everything and put of the same folder as the game ??
Pretty much.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Gogeta went faster at fusion than this merge :LOL:
Otherwise seems like today there was an update any kind person who's already a supporter could relate us what's its about?

Last edited:
Reactions: HiroNakamura

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Pasted from my convos with Blue, just the update post but in a copyable format, I will be around some time to answer questions when they begin to pile on. :)

Hi guys!

Some time has passed since the last status update. This is partly because there was nothing new to report, and partly because I waited for this moment to have a bit more to write about.

The following items are on the agenda:

1.) Halloween Special
2.) Status of Month 1
3.) Looking for a translator! (German <-> English)

1.) Halloween Special

The Halloween Special aka "Fapoween" was the only special that appeared every year. Valentine, Christmas, New Year and White Day Special were all rather spontaneous ideas because I felt like it and, above all, had the necessary resources in the form of time and a fully functional team. I wrote "war" because it was with a heavy heart that I made the decision not to do a Halloween Special this year.

I would have loved to write another wacky Crazy Nurse world destruction-scenario-story in which our beloved teacher saves the world by cumming, but I already saw all the comments in my mind, such as: "Releasing a special, but not Month 1? Fuck you, you fat kitty cat!"

Well, of course you could also argue in the other direction, such as: "Yaaaay, finally something new to play. Thank you, BlueCat, I love you!"

But after careful consideration, I decided to focus our resources entirely on Month 1.
I hope you understand and are not as disappointed as I am because there won't be a Halloween special this year.
There is definitely one planned in the upcoming year!

2.) Status of Month 1

Well, there is not much new to report, except that we are still working on it, and I have had a serious word with my people about the overall situation.

During this conversation I mainly talked with my right hand and put a lot of pressure on, which led to an ultimatum. An ultimatum that expires shortly before the end of the year and by then Month 1 must be finished. If you can't play Month 1 at the end of the year, I would fall back on an alternative plan that I considered some time ago. I'm not going to give any details yet, as I still hope that I never have to put this plan into action, but the bottom line is that this plan will bring us back to regular game updates very quickly.

My alternative plan is anything but optimal, as I would have to do without a lot in the implementation, and so would you.
But as I said, the plan will only come into effect if we cannot present Month 1 this year.
Until then, there are still 2 months left. The health of my right hand is still far from good, but at least there is always some progress from his side with regard to the work on Month 1.

I will definitely keep you guys up to date.

3.) Looking for a translator! (German <-> English)

To all those out there who are able to speak German and English, who have a lot of free time and want to sacrifice this free time to translate thousands of words from German into English and want to check both German and English for errors. You can't imagine anything better than taking orders from a fat blue cat and getting a lot of dirty stuff to read (from the script! Not from me personally! Unless... you like it...) then please, please get in touch.

I am looking for a reliable translator who, ideally, is already familiar with sourcetree/gitkraken and can handle deadline pressures well.
If you are masochist or just a nice person who wants to advance Ecchi Sensei, please contact me HERE in Discord at BlueCat#4114

Thank you and
so long,
Blue

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
During this conversation I mainly talked with my right hand and put a lot of pressure on, which led to an ultimatum. An ultimatum that expires shortly before the end of the year and by then Month 1 must be finished. If you can't play Month 1 at the end of the year, I would fall back on an alternative plan that I considered some time ago. I'm not going to give any details yet, as I still hope that I never have to put this plan into action, but the bottom line is that this plan will bring us back to regular game updates very quickly.
This doesn't bode well. Sounds like if the 1 month merge doesn't happen by the end of the year, then the merge is scrapped and back to regular updates.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Wow. I have to give credit where credit is due. Thank you to Bluecat for holding his right hand accountable and giving a firm deadline. I think we have all said for the last year what we feel is the problem, so I won't dredge any of that up, but this was a long time coming, and I applaud Bluecat, for taking action. Endless promises are one thing, but action has to happen eventually, and it's Bluecat's reputation, and the long term success of this game on the line.

Sometimes you have to cut your losses, unfortunately. The sunk-cost fallacy has caused many projects to bog down endlessly, because people are afraid to lose what has already been done, when a new direction is clearly the way to go. But once the cost is spent, in time or money, its gone, and you have to make the best decision for the end goal, regardless of what has happened in the past.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Wow. I have to give credit where credit is due. Thank you to Bluecat for holding his right hand accountable and giving a firm deadline. I think we have all said for the last year what we feel is the problem, so I won't dredge any of that up, but this was a long time coming, and I applaud Bluecat, for taking action. Endless promises are one thing, but action has to happen eventually, and it's Bluecat's reputation, and the long term success of this game on the line.

Sometimes you have to cut your losses, unfortunately. The sunk-cost fallacy has caused many projects to bog down endlessly, because people are afraid to lose what has already been done, when a new direction is clearly the way to go. But once the cost is spent, in time or money, its gone, and you have to make the best decision for the end goal, regardless of what has happened in the past.
I appreciate the maturity of your wording, and your understanding of a major flaw that businesses and projects, of any size really, all face and a lot get destroyed by. I'm staying pure neutral on the matter due to my relationship with the development team, but I just wanted to acknowledge the tempered tone you had with this one. I hope more people can keep to it as that would be what is best.

Reactions: Smarmint and pgm_01

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
This is somewhat concerning. The fact an ultimatum had to be given in the discussion alludes that the issues that plagued the game's development are still present, and could, if not redirected correctly, lead to an "alternate plan". A plan that has been considered but never implemented because it was not considered optimal, even if I'm paraphrasing.
So nothing is certain, dependent on something outside of BC's control and with only assurances of a plan B should said issues not be resolved in time (end of the year).
I'm really hoping it comes to fruition, I did like this game. I guess I'll tentatively keep some hope up and patiently wait and see what transpires in the coming months. As only time is spent in waiting on my part, I have nothing invested in this endeavor save the hopeful glee of once again seeing what new lewds await Sensei's wild sexcapades.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I appreciate the maturity of your wording, and your understanding of a major flaw that businesses and projects, of any size really, all face and a lot get destroyed by. I'm staying pure neutral on the matter due to my relationship with the development team, but I just wanted to acknowledge the tempered tone you had with this one. I hope more people can keep to it as that would be what is best.
Not sure you can confirm this at all, but is the alternative simply dropping the merge and moving forward with regular updates?
Edit: And if so, do those updates still come with all the planned gameplay updates intended to be added to the merge, and do we get the profiles back?

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So Bluecat finally considers replacing this coder/translator, it is a step in the right direction for the game's future, and while it is probably easy to replace a coder it is another thing to find a new translater on the same level. I assume the translator is a native English speaker with German as a second language and I don't think that is the easiest combination to find.

Reactions: Smarmint

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I can provide no commentary or disclose anything not already held within the update post, pertaining to any alternate plans or discussions. All I can do is answer questions on the situation at large and assure people that there are contingencies in place as stated in the update. I am sorry, but I hope that things will work out, and you won't even have to know the details of the alternate plan really.

Yes I'm sure that a fluent english speaker with german secondary is exactly what Bluecat is looking for, however a german speaker with strong english secondary would probably also suffice and that is fairly common realistically. Just depends on exactly what he needs them to be doing, because there are different levels of intensity with translation. I think the harder issue is finding someone already familiar with this environment, and able to keep up professionally.

Reactions: Lachesis580
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes