steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
Ahhhh... Just finished week 3 and I have to say, this is one of my top favourites in this genre. So many cherries to pop, so little time. I'm surprised that the skin on MC's dick hasn't peeled off from fucking all those tight pussies :LOL:. I have a few regrets though: 1) I wish I never made MC put his dick anywhere near Satsune. She's such a fucking moron, and I want to cave her face in with a frying pan. 2) I should have stayed away from Crazy Nurse. She looks creepy as fuck... gives me the chills every time I look at her. :eek:
Oh well... can't wait to see how certain events play out. Such a shame that the next update is so far away.

EDIT:
Oh, wait, I forgot all about the specials. I'm not done yet, more Ecchi Sensei coming up.

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Ahhhh... Just finished week 3 and I have to say, this is one of my top favourites in this genre. So many cherries to pop, so little time. I'm surprised that the skin on MC's dick hasn't peeled off from fucking all those tight pussies :LOL:. I have a few regrets though: 1) I wish I never made MC put his dick anywhere near Satsune. She's such a fucking moron, and I want to cave her face in with a frying pan. 2) I should have stayed away from Crazy Nurse. She looks creepy as fuck... gives me the chills every time I look at her. :eek:
Oh well... can't wait to see how certain events play out. Such a shame that the next update is so far away.

EDIT:
Oh, wait, I forgot all about the specials. I'm not done yet, more Ecchi Sensei coming up.
You'll need to start from scratch when the merge comes out, so you'll have the option to keep your distance from Satsune. Sort of. You can skip all sex scenes, but I don't think you can opt out of many of them narratively. I think Tara is the only scumbag you can actually skip. But like you said, things make play out in interesting ways that let us fuck them over in a less literal sense.

Either way, who's your top three?

steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
You'll need to start from scratch when the merge comes out, so you'll have the option to keep your distance from Satsune. Sort of. You can skip all sex scenes, but I don't think you can opt out of many of them narratively. I think Tara is the only scumbag you can actually skip. But like you said, things make play out in interesting ways that let us fuck them over in a less literal sense.

Either way, who's your top three?
Start from scratch? Didn't I read somewhere that you would be able to carry over you saves from previous weeks? If you're able to do it currently, I don't see why it would be a problem with the merge. The save files for the current week have decisions that you made from previous weeks even though you don't have the previous weeks installed anymore.

Anyway, onto my top three:
I'm currently going back and forth between Saki and Mao as my favourite. Following in third is Fuyu.
For some reason, I have a soft spot for Riu (Sloth-Chan) even though she doesn't say or do much. I think it's the eyes that get me.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
I think my top three are Tomoe, Masae, and Nikki.
I hate the top three thing when there is so much good quality, you know?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
3? How should i pick only one of them?
My puddingfighter and paninivampire are unbeatable without thinking about it, but then it gets complicated...hmm...process of elimination...old hags, cows, sluts, boring and annoying girls are out...same goes for those i dont know or dont remember anymore...who is left? Kaede, taru, mika, shina, nanami, michiko, akina, itsumi, shion and the 2 little daughters, dont remember their original names...still 11...fuck...you know what? I decide after week 5 ^^

Reactions: Dirk220

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Start from scratch? Didn't I read somewhere that you would be able to carry over you saves from previous weeks? If you're able to do it currently, I don't see why it would be a problem with the merge. The save files for the current week have decisions that you made from previous weeks even though you don't have the previous weeks installed anymore.

Anyway, onto my top three:
I'm currently going back and forth between Saki and Mao as my favourite. Following in third is Fuyu.
For some reason, I have a soft spot for Riu (Sloth-Chan) even though she doesn't say or do much. I think it's the eyes that get me.
Actually, the save system has been a little jank for a while. The merge is supposed to fix that, which renders the broken saves useless. Or something, I dunno.

Those are some good choices. Mao, Fuyu and Rui are definitely up there with me. Honestly, I love all the girls in Matsu's class.

I think my top three are Tomoe, Masae, and Nikki.
I hate the top three thing when there is so much good quality, you know?
That's why I keep it to three. It makes it harder to choose :p Great choices though.

3? How should i pick only one of them?
My puddingfighter and paninivampire are unbeatable without thinking about it, but then it gets complicated...hmm...process of elimination...old hags, cows, sluts, boring and annoying girls are out...same goes for those i dont know or dont remember anymore...who is left? Kaede, taru, mika, shina, nanami, michiko, akina, itsumi, shion and the 2 little daughters, dont remember their original names...still 11...fuck...you know what? I decide after week 5 ^^
There's a list of characters in the OP, if that helps. You have to pick three though. You can do it. I believe in you.

Reactions: monk_56

steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
Actually, the save system has been a little jank for a while. The merge is supposed to fix that, which renders the broken saves useless. Or something, I dunno.

Those are some good choices. Mao, Fuyu and Rui are definitely up there with me. Honestly, I love all the girls in Matsu's class.
I must be lucky, then, because I never had a single problem with the save system.

Ok question:
Which one of the girls would you most like to see their story progress even further?
For me it's Tomoe. I can't wait for Tomoe's wedding. That should be fun/interesting... but it seems like that could be at least a few weeks away. It's been agonizing being with Tomoe and knowing you can't go all the way. I also wish Tomoe would do some more crazy shit like that blowjob under the desk in class ;).

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I must be lucky, then, because I never had a single problem with the save system.

Ok question:
Which one of the girls would you most like to see their story progress even further?
For me it's Tomoe. I can't wait for Tomoe's wedding. That should be fun/interesting... but it seems like that could be at least a few weeks away. It's been agonizing being with Tomoe and knowing you can't go all the way. I also wish Tomoe would do some more crazy shit like that blowjob under the desk in class ;).
Same to be honest. I think Tomoe's wedding is next week? So it's pretty much the thing I've been anticipating since the last update. Kotori, Riu, Rikka and Masae are all very close up there too though. Christa too, actually, after that one-on-one we had with her turned out how it did.
But, if I have to stick with the one, then yes, Tomoe. I want to fuck her publicly in front of her family, with them knowing they can't have any of what she's getting. At least Tara and Taira. Tokiko seems nice enough, but I gave my word to Tomoe, so she has to go without too.

Reactions: steeldonkey

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Couple days for halloween, and we don't see anything new. Year by year we have 2 specials, now we waiting for never ending merge... it is sad who normal want it than new episodes... It is like comunism - don't take money from rich, take it from evryone and all will be same poor... Or fancy birthday box with shit within, normal see shit, evryone else look for puppy

SloppyJoes420

Jun 24, 2021
Jesus, it's almost been a full year since anything was released.

I wish I got over 40 grand to NOT do anything.

And no, "you just have to look at the github" doesn't count. If you don't physically release anything, then it doesn't count. No concept art, no short stories, nothing.
Now that they've seen the Milfy City creators sit around for 2 years while idiots kept paying them on patreon.

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Top Three for me (in order of best to worst):

Gold Medal: Himiko. I absolutely cannot wait to do the kind of horribly dirty things to her that will make her reconsider how badly she really wants daddy.

Silver Medal: Aki/Kaede: Kind of a cop-out, picking two, I know...but their stories are so entwined, it's difficult to separate them. As above, I look forward to teaching Aki some proper manners.

Bronze Medal: Michiko: Can't put my finger on why, to be honest. Something I just really like about her.

Honorable mention: Haruka. I do so love my chubby little toy.

JD

P.S.: It's sad that I needed the character list to remember all the characters. I'm well-aware of the complications behind the new release...but that doesn't make it any less frustrating.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Just a reminder, I will be updating everyone after the end of October on how things seem to be standing on our currently set deadline of end of year release. Do not trust any information not already shared by myself or a member of the dev team, and please don't feed the trolls or negative behaviors, staying positive is the easiest way to get through these wait times. Hopefully this will be a good learning experience for everyone involved, on how NOT to handle fixing a broken game.

I am glad to see the rankings going along with new players, that's always a fun process, can't wait to see how things develop and change those opinions and reasonings as we move forward.

That's all for now

Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Top Three for me (in order of best to worst):

Gold Medal: Himiko. I absolutely cannot wait to do the kind of horribly dirty things to her that will make her reconsider how badly she really wants daddy.

Silver Medal: Aki/Kaede: Kind of a cop-out, picking two, I know...but their stories are so entwined, it's difficult to separate them. As above, I look forward to teaching Aki some proper manners.

Bronze Medal: Michiko: Can't put my finger on why, to be honest. Something I just really like about her.

Honorable mention: Haruka. I do so love my chubby little toy.

JD

P.S.: It's sad that I needed the character list to remember all the characters. I'm well-aware of the complications behind the new release...but that doesn't make it any less frustrating.
I wasn't completely sold on Michiko until we double dommed Migoto. After that, she's definitely someone I'm looking forward to getting back to.

I haven't touched Haruka in my currently playthrough. I'm not a fan of things associated with Crazy Nurse.

Aki and Keade are in my top ten somewhere, and yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to teach Aki some manners. Keade's a sweety though. Shame their mother's a cunt.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes