RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
My issue with all the accusations of scams, is that, if you really think about, only a fucking buffoon would see it as a good idea. Who in their right mind would tank their reputation for a quick buck, when bigger profits for a longer period of time can be gained from simply committing to what you said.

Even the greediest of devs can see that it's just not worth it.

Anyway, for the sake of keeping my post on topic. Which of the girls do you think will take it in the arse, and which do you think will remain anal virgins for the whole ingame year? Not counting T8s, due to their unreliable nature.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
My issue with all the accusations of scams, is that, if you really think about, only a fucking buffoon would see it as a good idea. Who in their right mind would tank their reputation for a quick buck, when bigger profits for a longer period of time can be gained from simply committing to what you said.

Even the greediest of devs can see that it's just not worth it.

Anyway, for the sake of keeping my post on topic. Which of the girls do you think will take it in the arse, and which do you think will remain anal virgins for the whole ingame year? Not counting T8s, due to their unreliable nature.
The flaw in your argument is it's only true if BC stays a dev making games. If, perchance, he's found a salary job and is content in the change, then it's plausible to say that "milking" the existing patrons until it runs out just to have that pittance of extra income is within the realm of possibility.
Now, I'm not saying this is the case, nor do I believe this is happening but given the circumstances, any outcome is possible and would not surprise me one bit anymore.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
The flaw in your argument is it's only true if BC stays a dev making games. If, perchance, he's found a salary job and is content in the change, then it's plausible to say that "milking" the existing patrons until it runs out just to have that pittance of extra income is within the realm of possibility.
Now, I'm not saying this is the case, nor do I believe this is happening but given the circumstances, any outcome is possible and would not surprise me one bit anymore.
Sure, but I'm not not just talking about BC, and none of the big name "scammers" have left game development. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but the frequency that you see devs accused of being scammers is a bit much. Burnout and incompetence are the more likely culprits.

I'm avoiding dropping names to minimize the chance of my post getting removed, but most of the people in this thread no at least one of the people I'm referring to.

Reactions: 246 and monk_56

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Sure, but I'm not not just talking about BC, and none of the big name "scammers" have left game development. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but the frequency that you see devs accused of being scammers is a bit much. Burnout and incompetence are the more likely culprits.

I'm avoiding dropping names to minimize the chance of my post getting removed, but most of the people in this thread no at least one of the people I'm referring to.
I was only speaking of this instance (game/dev). While I don't know the names of those you may, or may not, be referring to as scammers, I would not be surprised this happens. It can be seen everywhere in the real world and has been there throughout history, so I just try to stay informed, be a little skeptical and usually wait things out before committing. As the old adage goes; "There's a sucker born every minute" ;)

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
An incompetent developer is not any better than a scamming developer. Being a bad developer is not in any way a positive. Who cares what their intentions are

Being unable to do your job and being a liar are both as bad as each other

Last edited:

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Aight I been slackin and you guys are going on a tear again so I'll put this down for you guys to tear into:

-Game ain't goin nowhere, somehow shit will come out next year, understand that much
-Yes there has been a lot of internal issues, but no it really doesn't concern anyone here
-We're all fatigued, if you don't care anymore then you are free to leave, but stop bringing up the same topics please
-Chill the fuck out, go play one of the other many awesome games on offer, much like I'm doing now.

That's all really, I'm out of energy, and I'll probably get told I need to take a break, which I've been doing as it is. I just stepped in to try and shift people's hate at me for a bit. Laters.

Stay Solid, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out
U cant blame people to be negative and venting there frustration, yes arguments are repeated yes its constant the same, but can u blame people.

I have support the dev in the past and i realy liked his game, but the constant next, then next and next with failed and failed promises can make people frustrated.

Some time its then better to put a project on hold or keep a total radio sillence inplace of feeding info that frustrated people more because of the constant maby next time.

Dec 15, 2017
You know what game is pretty awesome? My New Family. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Sure, it doesn't have the underage aspect, at least not explicitly, but it does have the incest aspect and not too bad of a story. Also, you can impregnate your family members. If you want loli underage stuff, Proud Father may not be the prettiest, but it will scratch that itch. Also, The Guardian is good for that, too. If you want solid incest with a decent story, I feel like Once in a Lifetime is the game for you. Or even better is Tales from the Unending Void, which is the same developer of Sisterly Lust. However, I truly do feel like that TFTUV is superior, not just in character models, but storyline as well. No loli stuff in it, but really fantastic. Also, another one that has a decent story and lolis, or at least petites, is Dohna Dohna. It is censored due to it being of Japanese origin, but it is a lot of fun. If you want just straight up fun and lolis, check out Daddy's Little Girls and/or 23 Sisters. Don't expect a strong story, but some great loli/incest/impregnation fun. I am sure there are more that I have not mentioned, but these are the ones that I have personally played, and got alot of enjoyment out of. I don't want this game to be delayed, but as said before, there are so many options. For those still supporting this game, I have one simple question to you, why? This game has had so many problems, broken promises, and has just been plain shitty. At leats in regards to keeping an open line of communication and progress. There are so many other games to play and that need support. I have only played a few. Anyways, my suggestion is to see what else is out there. Alright, you all have a good night. I am passing out now.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
What's funniest about that is that in his discord, he openly hates on f95 because everyone here is a pirate (even though I'm sure at least half of his support if not more originated from here) so he hasn't actually posted on here for at least the entire merge. Since the last year of "updates" has been paywalled I for one think they shouldn't count as info from the dev that the game should be marked as abandoned. If he really cares enough about us to avoid the tag then let him post here personally with an actual update or at least make an update that isn't paywalled.

If he openly doesn't care about this site then an abandoned tag here shouldn't bother him.
I mean, hating on this site isn’t wrong though. The mods can’t follow their own rules half of the time, and it’s really obvious the policies around here would make Kim Jong Un proud. I can’t remember if I ever left a review of this game, like I have with others, but even trying to write a positive one would be too overkill for them.

bormos3

Jun 25, 2017
I mean, hating on this site isn’t wrong though. The mods can’t follow their own rules half of the time, and it’s really obvious the policies around here would make Kim Jong Un proud. I can’t remember if I ever left a review of this game, like I have with others, but even trying to write a positive one would be too overkill for them.
I mean. Most of these games probably start here. It's once they succeed that the devs can start claiming the high ground and looking down on pirates.

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Or u can do it like many dev do these days, beta's and pre release version get a 1 week time for patreon then the release the links.

And sell version of the game on GoG and steam.
Killer7 with his game MNF and MNM and his full rerlease never get on f95 before he release the public version a week or some time even sooner on f95.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
I just stumbled across this game and am jumping on the hate train immediately.

Last night while I was playing, my cat was twining around me in his usual needy way, so I gave him some pats to prevent him from pulling everything off my bookshelves, shelves, desk and bathroom counter. After he finally left (the fucking neko is obsessed with me) some lines in the game made me laugh so hard I started tearing up. Without thinking about it, I wiped the tears away with my hands.

I'm allergic to cats. Touch cat + rub eyes = bad time.

This is all your fault.

We don't need a safeword.

I love that nurse.

Best of luck in 2022. If I can wait for Summertime Saga to progress, I can wait and hope for Ecchi.

GuacamoleBen

Jan 6, 2019
As a project manager how do you deal with a deadline failure of 1 year+ length, or even 1 month+?
Lets have an honest answer here. Lets also assume the employ was being paid 2000$+ each month for the whole year as well.
I've never had a project even close to that delayed. Projects being off track that far are identified WAAAAY earlier than this and redirected or cancelled.

I don't know if $2k is accurate per month, but that's not actually that many hours per week (10-15 maybe, i don't know market rates in whatever country the dev lives in or the specific tech here - a good dev lead in a strong technology in a good economy would be about $100/hour for frame of reference). I'm not saying the dev isn't absolute crap or anything like that . I agree it is not being developed, managed, or communicated professionally but that doesn't make it purposeful stealing. And was also saying that as a non-supporter i really am not "owed" anything at all, even an accurate plan. I would LIKE that, and the developer should WANT to provide that to grow his following.

All this delay and miscommunication has done is hurt his business. Hopefully his passion is stronger than dissatisfaction and this project moves forward. Hopefully BC he doesn't read this site. No idea how Skummy has remained on here for so long with all the hate.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JohnTitor1up

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I've never had a project even close to that delayed. Projects being off track that far are identified WAAAAY earlier than this and redirected or cancelled.

I don't know if $2k is accurate per month, but that's not actually that many hours per week (10-15 maybe, i don't know market rates in whatever country the dev lives in or the specific tech here - a good dev lead in a strong technology in a good economy would be about $100/hour for frame of reference). I'm not saying the dev isn't absolute crap or anything like that . I agree it is not being developed, managed, or communicated professionally but that doesn't make it purposeful stealing. And was also saying that as a non-supporter i really am not "owed" anything at all, even an accurate plan. I would LIKE that, and the developer should WANT to provide that to grow his following.

All this delay and miscommunication has done is hurt his business. Hopefully his passion is stronger than dissatisfaction and this project moves forward. Hopefully BC he doesn't read this site. No idea how Skummy has remained on here for so long with all the hate.
I've been on the internet for twenty years, you get used to it and it becomes more like a white noise. I'm so fucking tired from work, that its just not worth it to respond all that much until the New Year. So I am mostly lurky lurk until I either have news for ya'll, or situations like this where I post responses.

Had a whole thing but it was way too off topic and too hard to link back to normal shit, so meh, just know I'm a failed business owner so I get the being a dumbass and handling things wrong bits. It's why I'm where I'm at instead of way better off, I have to learn my lessons the hard way, instead of just being smart like I am whenever I'm helping others.

That being said, I'm keeping a very close eye on the situation at large, if anything truly remarkable happens I'll roll out of bed, talk to yinses and get you all caught up. Till then hope you peeps keep chill, and you guys can keep up the circlejerk of complaining I can't stop you, but yeah I'mma just be callin it that form now on lol

Here's a fun bit for ya'll:

You gotta fuck one, marry one, kill one in the main cast of Ecchi Sensei, go.

As a parallel, spank one, give one to nurse, and kidnap one for yourself, go.

There, two questions for the price of one, ain't I lovely? :3

Stay Awake, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

Reactions: Soulafein

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019

Oh, you bastard.

Okay. I would marry Tomoe, fuck Minako, and kill Satsune. Happy, Smeghead?

And for the other, I'd spank Satomi, give Kotori to the nurse (I don't like Kotori), and kidnap Marlies. Or Naoko. Or- yeah I'm gonna stop here.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Here's a fun bit for ya'll:

There, two questions for the price of one, ain't I lovely? :3

Stay Awake, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out
Fuck Mao, Marry Fuyu, Kill Tara, Spank Nursey, Give Satsune to Nursey and "kidnap" Tomoe

Marrying Fuyu will probably result in her helping me with the others. I wanted to kill Nursey, but it felt like cheating to do that and send someone to her, so I'll just try to aim her evil where it would be useful. I'm sure that won't backfire at all.

As for all the other stuff being discussed in this thread at moment, I can't be arsed anymore. We're just reiterating the same points we made a few months ago. Ain't nobody got time for that.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Is Lewdpatcher down? I'm trying to redownload weeks 1&2 since I don't have them locally for some reason and want to relive the glory days. If it is down is there an alternative to download the darkmind patches from?

Edit: Nevermind, webarchive worked.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes