fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
I'll be honest. I try to skip the Saki sex scenes when I can. I really don't like Saki as a sexable character. She's okay as a friend and daughter, but as someone you actively have sex with? That's where I draw the line.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'll be honest. I try to skip the Saki sex scenes when I can. I really don't like Saki as a sexable character. She's okay as a friend and daughter, but as someone you actively have sex with? That's where I draw the line.
Is it the incest aspect, or something else?

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Maybe it's her personality. But also, it feels a bit forced. Okay, Saki's friends wanna bang her dad, so why does she get to do it, too? Is there some kind of incest aura the Sensei is emitting from himself to influence others into wanting to bang him or something?

Saki is cute, but I just can't bring myself to think of her as a lover in the same sense as I could with Tomoe, Minako and Kasumi.

Or maybe it is the incest aspect and I just feel guilty about having to fuck my daughter rather than Mao, who isn't blood-related to me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Maybe it's her personality. But also, it feels a bit forced. Okay, Saki's friends wanna bang her dad, so why does she get to do it, too? Is there some kind of incest aura the Sensei is emitting from himself to influence others into wanting to bang him or something?

Saki is cute, but I just can't bring myself to think of her as a lover in the same sense as I could with Tomoe, Minako and Kasumi.

Or maybe it is the incest aspect and I just feel guilty about having to fuck my daughter rather than Mao, who isn't blood-related to me.
You have to take all of Sensei's family into account, its been incest for a very long time and all of them have "Incest" in there genes.
You just don't like incest at all according to what you posted. """I just feel guilty """

Yes Saki's friends want to bang her father and it got her thinking about it and over time she wants it too.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Wait... was that on kickstarter?!?! I think I supported that.
Lol nope I bought all my gear and other stuffs by myself, Kickstarter was not a thought at the time, but I was an amateur going up against either ranked professionals on the internet, or nobody fucking wants them in face to face or consignment sales :3

Lotta wasted money, lotta good my degrees did me then lol

I skip no sex scenes, nor did I skip over the daughters! I demand moar!

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Skummy, I am curious: what subject are your degrees in? And to keep this on topic, how did your degrees influence your opinion on the game :)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Associates in Applied Science in Business, Associate in Liberal Arts. Am a failed businessman and went back to school after the pen thing to complete my bachelors to have a better time, decided against going into the corporate world for a variety of reasons. Culminated in what I do now and why I hope to pivot this year, and why I took interest in PR for Bluecat.

As for how it colors my view on the game itself, it actually kind of goes beyond just this game, and grows to how grandiose Bluecat's vision is. He's a pie in the sky kind of dreamer when it comes to just how much he wants to do. That gives me a lens from which to view the game less as a standalone project, but he start of a massive endeavor. The whole thing could prove to be very entertaining, if his drastic mistakes don't fuck everything up first.

I do genuinely enjoy the avenues the game takes, and while I've never been much of a formal educator myself (I can do it its just a pain in the ass sometimes), the setting is always a fun one. From a business level standpoint I think the want to create this gigantic experimental academy and possible university, added on with all the cool nifty shit that comes with increased infrastructure, in this pretty backwater area is enticing. I hope to see how those avenues develop as our Mary Sue makes shit go brrrrrrrr.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
You have to take all of Sensei's family into account, its been incest for a very long time and all of them have "Incest" in there genes.
You just don't like incest at all according to what you posted. """I just feel guilty """

Yes Saki's friends want to bang her father and it got her thinking about it and over time she wants it too.

Wow. You kinda blew that one out of proportion. I have nothing against incest in games, really, but there is something about Saki that makes me squeamish.

Words matter. A lot. You focused too much on the latter part of what I wrote in that sentence rather than the former. MAYBE. Maybe it is the incest, maybe it's not. But Saki just doesn't get me excited. Period.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Wow. You kinda blew that one out of proportion. I have nothing against incest in games, really, but there is something about Saki that makes me squeamish.

Words matter. A lot. You focused too much on the latter part of what I wrote in that sentence rather than the former. MAYBE. Maybe it is the incest, maybe it's not. But Saki just doesn't get me excited. Period.
Nothing wrong with that, there's plenty of other characters in the game :)

Like Tomoe, and if you for some reason hate the lovely secret waifu, then bite me :3

Don't take those types of overly critical comments too harshly

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I'm curious. Does anyone else have certain sex acts they just skip?
I skip the the ones with the yandere-like daughter. and the ones later with the youngest one. because even when you set the ages to be 18+ the youngest one can only be 18+ if she's a dwarf.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
I skip the the ones with the yandere-like daughter. and the ones later with the youngest one. because even when you set the ages to be 18+ the youngest one can only be 18+ if she's a dwarf.
I did a DM run and it was way too much for me, especially the grooming aspects. I just wanna welcome CHHHH to the family, help Kaede become independent and let the MC's kids dominate the school. Also corrupt waifu #1. :)

This would actually be a great seinen set in the future (to explain the eyes and god like mental and physical prowess,) where the school is a 'safe' enclave used by the clans and international groups to [insert primary world threat.] The insanity and humor in the school would keep escalating and bleed into the outside world. Ah, fantasies.

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
"Thanks for all that free money suckers, i'm still """"""""working"""""""" on the merge, i should be able to release sometimes """""""soon""""""" but don't worry it's coming and new content will arrive shortly after. Keep sending me money though otherwise i will cancel everything."

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'm surprised to see so many people skipping some of the major girls. The most I skip are a couple of sex acts. Foot jobs, tit jobs, thigh jobs etc

I also skip Mika's first anal (by choose Sakura). I find what with Sakura a little lackluster, but I think Mika's second scene makes for a better first time anal. No way someone that small takes it up the arse that easily on the first try. Especially with the size of Matsu's dick. If it was planned, sure, but we just stick it in there without warning.

Edit:

Seems Blue did a status update on Patreon. Does anyone knows if its actually a game update or just holyday greetings?
Interesting. All we can do is hope Skummy, or someone else shares it here.

Last edited:

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
I always thought you would make an open version of the game. But after more than 1 year, unfortunately, there was no update. I think that's a pity. Because I was already looking forward to a new version. If you should still make one, please let me know. GAGA

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Seems Blue did a status update on Patreon. Does anyone knows if its actually a game update or just holyday greetings?
Probably wishing happy holidays (keep patreon active) and saying that there will be no update this year blah blah blah, you know, giving some explanation of why it could not be done and when maybe there will be an update and more blah blah, I don't think it's something new or something that has not been already discussed in this thread or discord.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Blue needs to go back and just do 1 week play at a time and just make it that way.
Trying to combine the whole game in 1 download has proven to be a great failure.

Just set it up where the next week take the options you choose from the week before like many other games that do that.

But oh well it probably never happen and more and more patreons will stop there support.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Bear in mind while reading this, he wrote it originally in german, then had it translated, then I did a buncha proofreading to sound more like normal english lol But here it be, I just didn't wanna post before it was on patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all from me, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I'm tired as fuck, as I have been celebrating, and I am SO happy this god damn season is over and I'm spending time with family. With all best regards, I will be back on after Christmas be over, and I got me a cool ass deluxe record player for Christmas :)

Stay Merry, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes