Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I am not sure if they will miss the by New Years deadline, its just that he didn't hit christmas like he hoped he could. Sorry that I don't have more but it's the holidays, and fuck if I'm on my A game right now. Figured I'd come check up on things sooner than I said I would, but yeah I will probably do some clarifications later on if everyone is chill with that? Probs sometime within next week I'll try to get a clearer update of shit.
Thanks for keeping us up to date, even though as you said, you don't have much in the way of concrete information. I think its best to just keep a good sense of humor at the whole thing. At this point, there is nothing else we can do but just chuckle.

Nobody can hold you accountable for Bluecat's lack of info, I think you are getting the same lack of info the patrons are all getting.

Skummy, one request, can you ask Bluecat when the Patrons will see actual real new content? I think after a year of waiting, he owes us fans at least that. If you don't mind, just let us know what he says.

I would ask him this in quotes, "When specifically, by what month and year, will new content be released for Ecchi Sensei, meaning actual continuation of the story, new events, etc?".

Just ask him for his best estimate based on his knowledge of the game's current status.

I think all of us are very curious about what says.

Thanks!

Merry Christmas, by the way.

Last edited:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !

does week 3 include the latest update? I have all 3 weeks, but they are weirdly numbered and stuff. I am thinking about redownloading these torrents for complete weeks, i also of course the dark patch, does this still work from the front page or do i simply use lewdpatcher?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
does week 3 include the latest update? I have all 3 weeks, but they are weirdly numbered and stuff. I am thinking about redownloading these torrents for complete weeks, i also of course the dark patch, does this still work from the front page or do i simply use lewdpatcher?
I'm using the same links as in the OP so you'll have to patch them yourself if you wish.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I havent played the specials. I tried tonight to download white day special, and the only link which has a disgraceful 350kbps download speed, can anyone re up all the specials either via torrent along with the dm patches for each please? Otherwise the specials might as well be removed because pretty much all the links are either dead, or on disgustingly slow filehosts.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
I havent played the specials. I tried tonight to download white day special, and the only link which has a disgraceful 350kbps download speed, can anyone re up all the specials either via torrent along with the dm patches for each please? Otherwise the specials might as well be removed because pretty much all the links are either dead, or on disgustingly slow filehosts.
you can only get the dm patch from lewdpatcher.

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
you can only get the dm patch from lewdpatcher.
okay thanks. I downloaded the lewdxmass for valentine special and i was able to enable dm patch. seems i can just this little patch i downloaded for all the other specials except 2020 halloween which i have.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Bear in mind while reading this, he wrote it originally in german, then had it translated, then I did a buncha proofreading to sound more like normal english lol But here it be, I just didn't wanna post before it was on patreon:
...and if you just copy both i dont need to translate it back to german ^^

dudududulr

Feb 2, 2021
How do people go about downloading the lewdpatcher stuff? I decided to try week 1 and wanted to go with the week 1 - final lewdpatch but meganz won't let me download more than 1.1GB because of browser storage being full or somethinga along those lines.

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
so how is this game going now? i though dev wanna make the full ver,
any news from dev? i hope he/their doing fine though
It's in a rough spot at the moment, and we're not 100% certain it's going to get out of it.

They trying, but until that get passed this hurdle, we're not getting any more content.

We were told that they're aiming for by the end of the year, but the status report from a few days ago didn't really say anything about that. I would hope we get another one in a few days that acknowledges the deadline, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
It's in a rough spot at the moment, and we're not 100% certain it's going to get out of it.

They trying, but until that get passed this hurdle, we're not getting any more content.

We were told that they're aiming for by the end of the year, but the status report from a few days ago didn't really say anything about that. I would hope we get another one in a few days that acknowledges the deadline, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen.
something fishy here :BootyTime:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, without the whole merging plans we would by now have month 2 or maybe even 3 to play...in little packs but still...
Dunnoy why they make it so complicated, there are many games who just make a rpa file for every day. Would be a more simple way than a mess to merge...

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
How do people go about downloading the lewdpatcher stuff? I decided to try week 1 and wanted to go with the week 1 - final lewdpatch but meganz won't let me download more than 1.1GB because of browser storage being full or somethinga along those lines.
Install their mega app it would be easier and avoid that issue, though personally I use megadownloader for any mega links.

Reactions: dudududulr

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Well, without the whole merging plans we would by now have month 2 or maybe even 3 to play...in little packs but still...
Dunnoy why they make it so complicated, there are many games who just make a rpa file for every day. Would be a more simple way than a mess to merge...
It would also probably start to crumble under it's own weight due to how poorly the foundation was put together. They've cocked it up, no doubt, the the merge needed to happen. Should have probably left some of the bonus mechanics out for now though, like the animation speed thing and the character profiles.

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks Skummy for taking the time out over the festive period to share the Patreon update, much appreciated(y).

Just a general query (to anyone who knows) - does Patreon have a requirement for updates on content to be provided every three months, to avoid any penalties, tags etc? I personally can't imagine it would, given the massively varied content on the platform. The reason I ask, is that BC has been described here as dismissive if not offensive about this forum and it's users, yet I've become increasingly curious as to why he posts the minimum updates he does to keep the abandoned tag being applied here. I mean, if this site means nothing to him or his project, why post updates to keep avoiding this site's tags....

Anyhoo, hope everyone had a peaceful Christmas and is able to enjoy the rest of the hoolidays in peace and safety

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It sounds like your browser cache is full and you need to empty it.
Google how to empty in and it will show you how.

GuacamoleBen

Jan 6, 2019
Has anyone seen or created a little bio of each girl with a pic or pics? I played so long ago that i forget. I had been waiting for a merge to play again, but now i'll probably start again after that most recent update. I also stopped after week 1 (but i don't mind spoilers). For that matter, there's so many girls i'd use that type of wiki / bio page / pdf while playing as i can't keep them all apart :)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Has anyone seen or created a little bio of each girl with a pic or pics? I played so long ago that i forget. I had been waiting for a merge to play again, but now i'll probably start again after that most recent update. I also stopped after week 1 (but i don't mind spoilers). For that matter, there's so many girls i'd use that type of wiki / bio page / pdf while playing as i can't keep them all apart :)
Nothing has come out in well over a year now and I would wait for and if a new version comes out before playing again.

Reactions: RandoCard3

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
The first post has most of the girls and their names (a more updated version of those images is on BlueCats Patreon), and the current release actually has bios built in, though it stops getting updated after week 1. Unfortunately, it was supposedly the thing that was holding back development, so it's been removed from the merge with the intention of adding it back at a later date. That's all you have available to you, I'm afraid.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes