Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Thanks Skummy for taking the time out over the festive period to share the Patreon update, much appreciated(y).

Just a general query (to anyone who knows) - does Patreon have a requirement for updates on content to be provided every three months, to avoid any penalties, tags etc? I personally can't imagine it would, given the massively varied content on the platform. The reason I ask, is that BC has been described here as dismissive if not offensive about this forum and it's users, yet I've become increasingly curious as to why he posts the minimum updates he does to keep the abandoned tag being applied here. I mean, if this site means nothing to him or his project, why post updates to keep avoiding this site's tags....

Anyhoo, hope everyone had a peaceful Christmas and is able to enjoy the rest of the hoolidays in peace and safety
He understands most of his patrons come from playing the game on here, or at least a large portion, he just doesn't like dealing with the community. That's why I'm here, I do the stuff Bluecat really doesn't want to because, like it or not, the forum is fairly toxic and that can really wear people down. It can be demoralizing and agitating, so instead buffer it with someone else or just go radio silence. Frankly I find the first option to be better, because even if it took a while, its been accepted that I can generally help keep things from spiraling way out of control. That being said, this place wears even me out sometimes, and I can get very agitated and snappy :3

At the end of the day, the game isn't abandoned but rather needs a development hell tag because of just how utterly, bollockingly, badly they did this shit. Hope everyone is getting some rest after holiday madness, that's what my day is like today :) Enjoy yourselves as we near towards end of the year.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Not even 1 patched android version left to download.. And the week 2 has some very bad config to play it with JoiPlay, crashing on start.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah the problem with this game is that a lot of things should've been fixed early on and now that they are trying to merge everything into one game it seems like they have to basically redo all the code.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
only 3 more days for yet another failed promise.
i can already see the excuses. "only guy who knows code got very sick" or "graphics card broke and cant get new one for months" or "there was a family emergency" or whatever bullshit along those lines.
or just "we've decided to drop the merge and just continue the story. eta on release 4 ish months"

1640712473463.png

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Is Sloth-chan in a clan that Tomoe's clan is in opposition to? Riu and Tomoe had some conflict recently, but I may have missed some other hints.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Well, without the whole merging plans we would by now have month 2 or maybe even 3 to play...in little packs but still...
Dunnoy why they make it so complicated, there are many games who just make a rpa file for every day. Would be a more simple way than a mess to merge...
yes, cuz that is their plan a year ago after last update came up, they say if last update[before halloween(lastmontingame)] have finish they will merge the game n adding some stuff inside, but now even i almost forgot this game exist n didnt looking forward n then surprise, damn havent to be updated :LUL:

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Is Week 3 download the final version?

Story related question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We don't know yet. The biggest suspect is Matsu himself in some kind of rape blackout, that Hiroko is keeping quiet about to so as to save him from the guilt. There is also Matsu or Hiroko's fathers, but BlueCat has been pretty adamant about not including any NTR in the game, so I find anyone but Matsu unlikely.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soulonus

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
We don't know yet. The biggest suspect is Matsu himself in some kind of rape blackout, that Hiroko is keeping quiet about to so as to save him from the guilt. There is also Matsu or Hiroko's fathers, but BlueCat has been pretty adamant about not including any NTR in the game, so I find anyone but Matsu unlikely.
Its not ntr when it was in the past outside of the game, dreams of the past outside of the game does not count towards ntr.

mastergig30

Devoted Member
Aug 3, 2018
hi sorry i have a question about the week 1 patch is it the same as all patches should i overwrite the base game files with the patch files? I wonder why this is the first time I see a patch with a renpy executable

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Its not ntr when it was in the past outside of the game, dreams of the past outside of the game does not count towards ntr.
I'm not knowledgeable on the subject to know if that's how it works, but that seems like a silly distinction. Consider how many people get put off by it in this forum, I don't think many people follow that logic.

Edit: Question: Does entering the code to the door on Day 3 or whenever actually lead to any difference when the plot takes you in there later, or is it just a weird teaser?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not knowledgeable on the subject to know if that's how it works, but that seems like a silly distinction. Consider how many people get put off by it in this forum, I don't think many people follow that logic.

Edit: Question: Does entering the code to the door on Day 3 or whenever actually lead to any difference when the plot takes you in there later, or is it just a weird teaser?
Yes some players get really butt hurt even if the MC never even knew the girl that is having sex with her boyfriend even if it was 10 years before MC even knew of the girl.

All we can do is go by the tag rules.

NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
(( The main word here is "having" present tense.))

((A lot of players see ntr and they think that the girls should never had a boyfriend having sex with each other ever in there life.))
((For these players they see "having"(present tense) as "had"(past tense) when it comes to ntr.))

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
If day 3 is the very first time you can enter the code, you just get a little message from BlueCat. Sort of an easter egg, I guess.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes