• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Well he doesnt have to show it and the fact she was clearly not into anyone but Matsu means its not really NTR anyway, Matsu got the girl - there was no taking her away from him. I also aint buying the BS it was just Patreon skriting as its been a massive factor in the story for Mao and her contention with her mom over it... its a full story arc yet to be fully resolved. I personally have long speculated it was Matsu's dad - revenge for his son banging his mom or perhaps just because hes a depraved piece of shit too (Matsu likely just a chip off the old block as he had no chance with parents like his in all honestly lol, its his sister i most feel for but then she coveted it too - they're a fucked up family).
Exactly, the actual act could easily happen off screen. And technically, since we've gone this long believing Mao is a step daughter and we saw past time episodes where Matsu was angry with Hiroko for getting pregnant with someone else, we already have NTR in the game. We just don't know who it was with. I don't imagine revealing that it's Matsu's father, or Hiroko's father, or whoever else at this point would upset many people. We should be expecting it. But if Bluecat is really THIS deadset against it, then I don't know.

The Ascended

Jan 25, 2019
So it's my first time playing the game and I wanted to make sure I started properly: I'm downloading the Week1 (Days 1-7) final version light compressed, will this version include the Dark Mind Patch, or do I have to download that separately, and is that compatible with the compressed versions? Thanks!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So it's my first time playing the game and I wanted to make sure I started properly: I'm downloading the Week1 (Days 1-7) final version light compressed, will this version include the Dark Mind Patch, or do I have to download that separately, and is that compatible with the compressed versions? Thanks!
Yes you have to download the dark mind patch for week 1 and it is also compatible with the compressed version.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
There is no chance that Mao isn't Matsu's daughter, and the step daughter thing was mostly to skirt around Patreon's limitations while still having a daughter in the vanilla version.
While i agree to the first part, the reason is stupid. The other girls are his kids and beg for incest before mao true feelings even got hinted. Patreon limits were the reason for the dark mind patch since day1 and some step-shit wouldnt change it. So its a pure story element, either for the reasons the others here prefer (some rape-blackout) or for the theory i posted long ago. But whatever it is, patreon has nothing to do with it ^^

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Who cares ( sarcasm ) all i want is a update or merge soon.
I miss this game.
Hopefully we get some good news today. I doubt it after the non-status report on Christmas, but they did say they'd have something by the end of the year, and that Status Report didn't say whether they could make it by the end of the year, just not for Christmas.

Mar 5, 2018
Yes some players get really butt hurt even if the MC never even knew the girl that is having sex with her boyfriend even if it was 10 years before MC even knew of the girl.

All we can do is go by the tag rules.

NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
(( The main word here is "having" present tense.))

((A lot of players see ntr and they think that the girls should never had a boyfriend having sex with each other ever in there life.))
((For these players they see "having"(present tense) as "had"(past tense) when it comes to ntr.))
is it really NTR if it isn't actually shown?.. I think not. We never see Mao's conception, it is only in text as history. ( if I remember correctly ) But I may be wrong.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Well, end of the year is a little vague...are we talking about 2021, 2022, 2030, ...?
It's not. Unless they've previously specified a year, then when someone says "by the end of the year" they generally mean the current year.

Besides, I think they did specify this year.

is it really NTR if it isn't actually shown?.. I think not. We never see Mao's conception, it is only in text as history. ( if I remember correctly ) But I may be wrong.
I don't think it matters if it's onscreen or not. The cheating is the inciting incident, but from what I understand, NTR is also about the emotional pain that follows. That part is still very much part of this story, which leads me to think it's intended as a fake out.

I don't really care either way, beyond it making the sex scenes with Mao a little spicier :p

That said, I do think Matsu's blackout rapist moments haven't been that well established at this point. I may just feel that way due to the incomplete content though.

Skummy Ecchi Unrelated, but I'm curious. Do you know if the idea of starting from scratch has been brought up among the team at all? I'm not saying they should, or not, but I curious if the idea has come up, even if it's been dismissed outright.

Last edited:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I think that the "by the end of the year" was the deadline for the coder to complete their work, not for the intention of the released merge - but we should at least be able to find out if they're going ahead with the merge or going with the mysterious plan B soon.

Reactions: 246 and RandoCard3

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I think that the "by the end of the year" was the deadline for the coder to complete their work, not for the intention of the released merge - but we should at least be able to find out if they're going ahead with the merge or going with the mysterious plan B soon.
You're probably right, but I would very much like confirmation as to whether that panned out or not.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Oh, the who is Mao's father talk resurfaced, well almost a year ago my speculation was that if it wasn't Matsu himself it was one of their fathers.

But luckily I don't need to speculate anymore because one of the T8 patreons told me who Mao's father is. :p

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
NTR in this game just means
Oh, the who is Mao's father talk resurfaced, well almost a year ago my speculation was that if it wasn't Matsu himself it was one of their fathers.

But luckily I don't need to speculate anymore because one of the T8 patreons told me who Mao's father is. :p
'my speculation *was*' HmmMMmm. I look forward to seeing the mystery resolved.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021

Care to enlighten then rest of the class so these people will shut up and stop taking up multiple pages with a pointless argument? lol

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Care to enlighten then rest of the class so these people will shut up and stop taking up multiple pages with a pointless argument? lol
I mean, what else are we going to talk about? Our other options are make the same complaints about the dev team that everyone has made since the first merge, or argue over best girl.

I'm not an expert with timezones, but i think the point of "by the end of the year" should be reached...where are the news?
I think that Christmas Status Report was supposed to be them saying that missed the deadline, but it wasn't very clear. Disappointing.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I think that Christmas Status Report was supposed to be them saying that missed the deadline, but it wasn't very clear. Disappointing.
That Status Report honestly should have been the largest and most important one of all year and it contained nothing we didn't already know, in fact it contained almost nothing at all. Disappointing is an understatement. I feel like an absolute fool for having supported BC.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes