rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
For me, I'd remove Crazy Nurse in the hope that the teachers would have their first times with Matsu actually mean anything beyond some shallow orgy, and Haruka and Chiaki could have content that's not just there for the sake of ticking off the the Living Sex Doll kink.

that would remove one of the funniest parts of the game plus I want to see how many differrent ways they get to violate haruka

from july on their discord

Last edited:

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
For me, I'd remove Crazy Nurse in the hope that the teachers would have their first times with Matsu actually mean anything beyond some shallow orgy, and Haruka and Chiaki could have content that's not just there for the sake of ticking off the the Living Sex Doll kink.

Failing that, the T8 system :p
I like the crazy nurse, but I definitely agree that the orgy shouldn't have been included for the first time with all the teachers. I do wish we could get some Haruka and Chiaki content outside of the living sex doll stuff too though eventually, even though I like the living sex dolls for now.

Reactions: 246 and RandoCard3

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
oooh i get it. by the end of THIS year..
not 2020 or 2021. but 2022 riiiight!
No. Presumably the bulk of the work is done and they're now testing for a proper release this month or next. I say presumably because the last progress update was super vague and I don't even know if the merge is mostly complete or if they've switched to the backup plan. Either way it shouldn't take to the end of the year for an update.

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
No. Presumably the bulk of the work is done and they're now testing for a proper release this month or next. I say presumably because the last progress update was super vague and I don't even know if the merge is mostly complete or if they've switched to the backup plan. Either way it shouldn't take to the end of the year for an update.
People literally said this all 2021 and here we are.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
(y)

Failing that, the T8 system
Oh hell no, there are too many T8 girls that I like more than some of the main cast.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
(y)

Oh hell no, there are too many T8 girls that I like more than some of the main cast.
Same, but due to how they're tied to whether their creator is still paying or not, they're never going to become anything beyond a vehicle for sex scenes, so as not to risk them disappearing in the middle of big story line. Which means every time we're interacting with T8s, we're just getting padding.

Until BC opts to just stick with what he has regardless of continued support, it runs the risk of making the game worse overall, with either bland filler characters, or unfinished plot threads.

You are my natural enemy. XD She does give off some serious Block 10 vibes though, and I kinda feel a bad for fatty.

Naruto would be my pick to eliminate. Think her name was Hanami.
I like the idea of Crazy Nurse, as I generally love the Harley Quinn/Jinx types, but I feel her implementation has robbed a few scenes of their narrative weight. The Teacher Orgy is one example, as most of them hadn't had any build up, so their sex scene feels kinda shallow, and one of them loses her anal cherry with disappointingly little fanfare*. There's also Haruka's rape scene, that has zero consequences or impact, so may as well have never happened. She just tends to make scenes feel shallow. Her latest scene was really hot though, so maybe things will get better.

*I'm not a fan of Maki's first anal scene either for similar. Matsu just slides in like she's a pro, and very little fanfare is made of this being her first time getting fucked, let alone first anal. The second scene with her was much better, so I usually skip the first one by choosing Sakura's less interesting blowy scene. Anyway, I'm just kinda ranting about all the issues I have now, so I'm gonna shit :p

But yeah, Hanami design feels out of place with most of cast. She feels like she jumped out of a battle manga like Naruto or Dragon Ball into a grounded highschool romance slice of life anime. We've only seen her doing straight man/wise guy routines with Shion though, so maybe she'll get more interesting when we get some one on one time with her. Though, I expect those two are a package deal, with no solo routes, if anything.

Feb 12, 2021
(y)

1) removing crazy nurse? HELL NO...need her n her lab in the basement to rape more girls, like MC did with Haruka.
2) getting rid of T8 girls? HELL NO...especially those in Himiko's grade/classes (n darker-skinned the better)

RAPE, INCEST, BREED, REPEAT...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So.. you're telling me they didn't work on the game for the past 2 weeks because of holidays? They aren't exactly making the "they're milking" people think otherwise with that post.

It's been over a year, they keep missing deadlines, and instead of trying to keep their deadlines this time. They take a couple weeks off for celebrating holidays instead. That shows, at the very least, they don't take their own deadlines seriously. If there was any doubt before.

Saying nothing would've been better than admitting they haven't made progress in 2 weeks. Heck, get a good coder and this entire thing would've been done in 2 weeks probably.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Removing crazy nurse? Never...but we should use her kinks to dominate her more...i'm not into dom content, but she makes her own slaves out of my prey and thats inacceptable...the only one who should have access to the drugs she maks should be her master ;)

Reactions: HrostFall

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
So.. you're telling me they didn't work on the game for the past 2 weeks because of holidays? They aren't exactly making the "they're milking" people think otherwise with that post.

It's been over a year, they keep missing deadlines, and instead of trying to keep their deadlines this time. They take a couple weeks off for celebrating holidays instead. That shows, at the very least, they don't take their own deadlines seriously. If there was any doubt before.

Saying nothing would've been better than admitting they haven't made progress in 2 weeks. Heck, get a good coder and this entire thing would've been done in 2 weeks probably.
I guess he wouldn't even bother with 7post on patreon in 2021 if it weren't for abandonment tag here ;p

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes